over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with sleep.

If you're having a ton of difficulty sleeping, please see a doctor.

I spent years using different combinations of melatonin, phenibut, gaba agonists, benadryl, and a ton of other over the counter stuff to help me sleep until I decided enough is enough and wanted to get natural sleep again.

I learned about sleep hygiene and saw a doctor. She gave me a two week prescription of Sonata to help me get my circadian rhythm back on track and after that she gave me 30 pills of Trazadone to take as needed. It's been months, I still have a ton of leftover Trazadone, and I don't need anything to fall asleep anymore. It feels so good. I would definitely recommend that anyone with serious long-lasting sleep problems see a doctor about it because they can help!

If you're having a ton of difficulty sleeping, please see a doctor.

I spent years using different combinations of melatonin, phenibut, gaba agonists, benadryl, and a ton of other over the counter stuff to help me sleep until I decided enough is enough and wanted to get natural sleep again.

I learned about sleep hygiene and saw a doctor. She gave me a two week prescription of Sonata to help me get my circadian rhythm back on track and after that she gave me 30 pills of Trazadone to take as needed. It's been months, I still have a ton of leftover Trazadone, and I don't need anything to fall asleep anymore. It feels so good. I would definitely recommend that anyone with serious long-lasting sleep problems see a doctor about it because they can help!

Yep, saw a doc and they tried many different medications but none helped. Made me feel worse. I think some of it is just genetics. My grandmother is 87. She goes to bed after midnight and is up at 3 or 4 every morning. You just learn to deal with it.

No electronics at least an hour, preferably two, before bed. No TV, phone, tablet, laptop etc.

Ensure vitamin D is up. No one really realizes how deficient they are. Massive G talks about vitamin D in a few threads kicking around here. In supplement form it's got to be D3 oil-based gel cap taken with fat for absorption.

A lot of the go-to sleep supplements never really worked for me in that a side effect of them, at least for me, is increased urination. So I'd wake up to take a leak and it defeats the purpose of trying to achieve uninterrupted sleep. Had this problem with melatonin, GABA, and ZMA.

The no electronics and upping the vitamin D worked almost instantly for me.

Last edited:
Make your bed for sleeping and sex only. Nothing else.

Don't lay in bed watching TV. Don't lay in bed browsing the internet or playing on your phone.

Doing these things builds mental associations that make it harder to just go to sleep when you get in bed.

Make your bed for sleeping and sex only. Nothing else.

Don't lay in bed watching TV. Don't lay in bed browsing the internet or playing on your phone.

Doing these things builds mental associations that make it harder to just go to sleep when you get in bed.
Agree with this as well. I've never had a tv in my bedroom my entire life aside from business trips.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

nightquil works
Not very well for everyone... It makes me toss and turn all night. So does diphenhydramine hcl (aka Benadryl).

BTW, congratulations on getting 50+ posts by doing 20+ of them today.

Last edited:
Snoop Dogg recommends the sticky icky icky :D

Last edited:
My friend has me on a strong indica smoking it through a vape pen. It helped me a little last nite got in 4-5 hours of sleep from what i recall. Ive been taking ambien 5 mg for years trying to get off of it the addiction is real.... But i need my sleep to function at work and workout an normal life.... Ill follow this thread I have sleep study i have to schedule myself. I just have a shit load of anxiety and it keeps me up at nite....

Im a notorious bad sleeper PLUS have sleep apnea.
Mine gets really bad when im dieting....like right now....and i find i have to have a cocktail that I change up every couples months to get a good night's sleep.

As of right now its 1/4th of a joint, 1.5g GABA, 5-10mg Melatonin.
This right here has me down for the count within 30 mins.

Just a quick off the top of my head on what helps me is...

Cardio and maintaining weight.
TN's Sleep Aid capsule x1 at night only.
A carb meal before meal (not always applicable, but it works).

All the other sleep aids work, but I never feel rested when awakening, and many make me feel like i'm in a slump the whole next day. I know many who used Trazadone and liked it, and it worked ok for me, but the next day, I felt sluggish and tired.

I usually have to get on my laptop at the end of the night for various reasons, so when my TN Sleep aid cap kicks in about 1-2 hours later, I hang it up and head to bed. I train at 5-5:30pm, and I get home around 7:30-8'ish (I travel to the gym from outside of town).

I've never used theanine, but I know some that use it.

I'm guilty of sleeping with a TV on in the room. I have to have some kind of noise going on i'm so used to it now.

This kind of goes without saying but keeping my gut down with a strong lower back helps me sleep better by preventing my lower back from knotting up. Of course a good mattress helps.....and of course heavy deads or lower back work doesn't always help, lol.

Looking for any help. My father has not been able to sleep more then a few hours for the past couple of years.

Does anyone have any programs or supplements that help with getting back your sleep cycle?

Not looking for over the counter Nyquil or sleep pills.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Magnesium caltrate 100 grms before bed for me its like xanax it knocks you out within a few minutes and it taste really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity