over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with slin/hgh protocol

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
First timer with both compounds. I prefer to use humulin r because i can get it locally. im just looking for a protocol the get benefits from the synergy of both compounds. Looking to add a little size, nothing crazy, so I will probably stay under 10u of humulin r. I plan on running 5-6 iu hgh 5 on 2 off.

Any help with timing and dosages would be appreciated

You said you are looking to add a little size and nothing too big so my question is.....why use slin?

You can get that without slin easily

There are so many protocols to choose from. For pure mass, post workout is the way to go. But the following protocol is the one I would try for what you want. There are many theories on insulin dosing. I like DAT'S route, as it is safe, and doesn't require high doses to get the most out if it.

First off, I would get hgh peptides to create a natural hgh pulse from your pituitary gland that the synthetic hgh can ride, making it more effective. I recommend ipamorelin as it only releases hgh, no cortisol or prolactin are secreated.

Okay, upon waking, when you have an empty stomach, take 100mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg mod grf(the mod grf makes the hgh release alot stronger when coupled with ipamorelin). This causes the pituitary gland to create a natural hgh pulse. 10min later take 2-3ius synthetic hgh. The synthetic hgh will ride the natural pulse making it alot more effective. 20min later, when the hgh clears, take 5 units of humalinR. This is plenty of insulin to get a synergistic effect with the hgh. At this time, have 60 grams of whey protein with 60 grams of glucose...honey is good as it is a split between glucose and fructose. Grape juice works, as well. You can also intake amino acids and glutamine if you so choose. An hour later have a food meal with protein and carbs. Avoid fats as humalin R is active for 7 hours and will store them. Do this exact same protocol post workout. The peptides coupled with the synthetic hgh will turn your 4-6ius hgh into 8-10ius hgh. The insulin will make your hgh receptors more sensitive, and will drive all of your nutrients, i.e. protein, aminos, glucose, into the muscles. :)

There are so many protocols to choose from. For pure mass, post workout is the way to go. But the following protocol is the one I would try for what you want. There are many theories on insulin dosing. I like DAT'S route, as it is safe, and doesn't require high doses to get the most out if it.

First off, I would get hgh peptides to create a natural hgh pulse from your pituitary gland that the synthetic hgh can ride, making it more effective. I recommend ipamorelin as it only releases hgh, no cortisol or prolactin are secreated.

Okay, upon waking, when you have an empty stomach, take 100mcg ipamorelin and 100mcg mod grf(the mod grf makes the hgh release alot stronger when coupled with ipamorelin). This causes the pituitary gland to create a natural hgh pulse. 10min later take 2-3ius synthetic hgh. The synthetic hgh will ride the natural pulse making it alot more effective. 20min later, when the hgh clears, take 5 units of humalinR. This is plenty of insulin to get a synergistic effect with the hgh. At this time, have 60 grams of whey protein with 60 grams of glucose...honey is good as it is a split between glucose and fructose. Grape juice works, as well. You can also intake amino acids and glutamine if you so choose. An hour later have a food meal with protein and carbs. Avoid fats as humalin R is active for 7 hours and will store them. Do this exact same protocol post workout. The peptides coupled with the synthetic hgh will turn your 4-6ius hgh into 8-10ius hgh. The insulin will make your hgh receptors more sensitive, and will drive all of your nutrients, i.e. protein, aminos, glucose, into the muscles. :)

Thanks for the help johnjuan. That plan makes a lot of sense.

I may have to adjust my diet. Currently i consume 2 tbs of coconut oil with just about every meal....definitely dont want to be storing fat

What if you workout later like I workout at 6 and usually asleep by 11would that be a prob since using r instead of log I just like how easy r is to get

I like humilin-R 1/2 hr preworkout, really doesn't hit for an hour after dosing. There is also usually a second spike hr 3 so be prepaired.

why don't you respond to SmallTownIron cuz he makes a shit ton of sense...

why don't you respond to SmallTownIron cuz he makes a shit ton of sense...

I can run 3 g of gear and not add weight while on a diet plan gauged toward mass. I always hear ppl adding 20-30 pounds of mass, including fat, while running slin. I don't want that. I would be happy with 5 keepable pounds from slin. I just know there's synergy between Hgh and slin so I want to take advantage of it at a healthy/safe level

I like humilin-R 1/2 hr preworkout, really doesn't hit for an hour after dosing. There is also usually a second spike hr 3 so be prepaired.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read that you down a shake right after your shot then sip another during your wo? When do you take your gh?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read that you down a shake right after your shot then sip another during your wo? When do you take your gh?

A.M. peps 200mcgs, 15 min 3iu mexi with my slin, about 30 minutes till I'm at the gym then I take 120grms honey and raisens. During my workout I take size-on, volumize and 25gms bcaas. Post 100gms pro iso. with 10 iu mexi. IM on workout days only.
Also incorperate MGF post and LR3 hours later before a day off, usually twice a week.

A.M. peps 200mcgs, 15 min 3iu mexi with my slin, about 30 minutes till I'm at the gym then I take 120grms honey and raisens. During my workout I take size-on, volumize and 25gms bcaas. Post 100gms pro iso. with 10 iu mexi. IM on workout days only.
Also incorperate MGF post and LR3 hours later before a day off, usually twice a week.
Thanks for the help bro!

I think its a great protacol, the growth and peps work good alone, but the slin seems multiply all there effects.
Overcompesation at its best.

I can run 3 g of gear and not add weight while on a diet plan gauged toward mass. I always hear ppl adding 20-30 pounds of mass, including fat, while running slin. I don't want that. I would be happy with 5 keepable pounds from slin. I just know there's synergy between Hgh and slin so I want to take advantage of it at a healthy/safe level

your diet controls,fat gain, not hormones. insulin can help you shed fat if you want it to

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

ive heard 90 mins pre-workout for r,,,and looking at this graph that makes much more sense,,,so it is peaking when your working out...this is just my thoughts wondering if there is another reason why you use it 30 mins pre?

https://www.caninediabetes.org/insulinprofile3.gif

ive heard 90 mins pre-workout for r,,,and looking at this graph that makes much more sense,,,so it is peaking when your working out...this is just my thoughts wondering if there is another reason why you use it 30 mins pre?

https://www.caninediabetes.org/insulinprofile3.gif

It seems to hit mid-workout and the spike will last till after all micros are consumed, about an 1/2 post. Then again 1 1/2 hr or so later while my whole food meal is digesting.

thanks for all the info. i was gonna start with 5iu on slin and 2iu of gh till i get use to it all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131