over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with slin?

wide angle

Newbies
hi all,
another long post:).my stats:26yrs,14%bf,230lbs,10 cycles,10yrs exp.
current cycle:
week1-10 sust 750mg
week 1-13 d.bol 25mg ed
week 1-10 deca 400mg
week 8-13 winny 50mg ed
week 18-23 winny 50mged
week 11-21 testeviron 1000mg ed
nolva run throughout
clomid postcycle
hcg run week 11 and 16 at 1000iu ed for 5 days.

currently entering week 12 and 33lbs gained:).

i used slin(novorapid=humalin r)at 10iu post workout for 3 weeks around week 5 of course(5 days a week).and didnt get any real results from it as i didnt get a jump in gains etc.but want too give it another try at 2 x week(back and legs)
i know while the slin is active(around 4-5 hours)no fat.i would like to use it as suggested 3 x day but have no idea how to structure my meals and what about fat that day?

could someone assist me with a detailed plan to help maximise its use with little or no fat gain.i am looking to bulk for another 3-4 weeks before dieting down a bit.(as well as keep me safe:))

i train 5 days a week 1 x bodypart a day.
my diet:
pre workout shake 20g whey and 1 x banana blended in.5.30am

post workout shake 50g whey and 3 x bananas blended in with some honey.7.00am

meal 1- 1 can tuna and 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 mug raw oats(then cooked:))8.00am

meal 2- meal replacemant 45g pro and 45g carbs (and i blend in 2 x tbls flax or peanut butter)10.30am

meal 3- 2 x chicken breasts and 1 cup cooked wild rice and veges and 1 tbls flax 13.00

meal 4- meal replacemant as above 15.30

meal 5- steak 300g and rice or sweet potatoes and veges 19.00

meal 6-40g protein shake(mixed protein),0 carbs before bed 21.00

well thats it,my diet changes day to day and i probably eat 1 cheat meal a day:).but i tend to burn it off easily as i am still lean.although my nutrients stay relatively unchanged.

i have researched slin alot before my first expierience with it and tried to keep as simple as possible doing it post workout only but alot seem to get better results with this formula but not sure how to restructure diet ect so as to a.keep safe and b.not gain as much fat.

so please excuse long post and someone who has the time and experience with it to please assist me with a detailed description how my day should look.

thanks all,
any more personal info needed please ask.

:D

There are others here with much greater in depth knowledge than I can provide, but I use slin with great results and It isnt all too complicated. I guess you could just taylor this to fit your training schedule. I do 10iu's with breakfast. 50-60g protein 90g carbs and some dextrose just in case. All my meals are 50-60g protein and I taper the carbs at each meal, but keep a dextrose drink handy at all times. If Im training that day I will also do 12 ius after training with 80g protein and 110g carbs(from drink) Then go home and have a meal with another 50g pro and 80g carbs. I make sure to eat every 90min - 2 hrs after inj for at least 5 hours before going to bed. I stay pretty lean all year so I dont have a problem with too many carbs. I always say its better to err on the side of caution. You wont be gaining much muscle in a coma or even if you need stitches from fainting.

I do gain nicely on only post-workout slin schedule, 5x wk.
Take with 2 scoops whey isolate, and 2 scoops weight gainer carbs containing 1/2 maltodex, 1/4 fructose, 1/4 dextrose.
1iu slin per each 20lbs bodyweight.

Many use slin2-3x ED and grow insulin resistant. You wont get insulin resistant using slin 4-5x wk. I feel 2x wk in not enough to accomplish anything.

Add gh and you will really do well.

Dude, why are you running dbol longer then test and for 13weeks? then switching straight to another aa-17, I would cut it out at week 8 atleast (dbol), maybe consider increases the dose, lessen the duration. give your body a break tho before u jump on another oral.

thanks,

sorry dave_19 the d.bol was only week 1-3.i will try it again at 10iu postworkout for the next 3 weeks or so,no longer than 4 weeks.
this might be personal person to person but what signs do you get to know that the slin is working for you and wether it is neccasary to increase dosage?
e.g better pumps ,increase in weight gain that is differant to previous weeks on AS.

thanks for the replies.

p.s i must admit you guys are certainly more hardcore as there seems to be a better understanding for longer cycles and slin usage yet the answers are still well researched and intelligent and centered around personal safety,its a pleasure to not be immediately flamed for even considering running longer than 10 weeks or the usage of slin.
thats what these forums are for knowledge,the odd stupid question and an understanding that we are all extreme and dedicated athletes how like to push the limits and still live a relatively healthy life.

cheers

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner