over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with stretch marks

Fitness 500

Banned
What do you guys do about your stretch marks?

I've got them on my chest and near my armpits and I'd like to get rid of them if possible.

I hear that tanning may work. I also hear about a product called thiomucase that works. Anyone ever use thiomucase?

I've got them on my chest and near my armpits and I'd like to get rid of them if possible.

I hear that tanning may work. I also hear about a product called thiomucase that works. Anyone ever use thiomucase?

never heard of it..im proud of mine:p

There are so many wives tales and home remedies on how to get rid of them...in my early days of lifting I would open up a vitamin e capsule and rub it over them, not sure if it really worked but....try and Google it. :)

Thiomucase is same as retin A, correct? There was another thread here on this subject in the last day or so & had more info. I worked damn hard for mine... Ill keep my racing stripes:)

I've tried just about every cream/ointment/lotion for mine and nothing has worked. I quit trying years ago. From what I have read, there are chemical peels that can be performed that are effective, but I say just deal with them. You're only going to get more anyway if you plan on getting much bigger.

Thiomucase is same as retin A, correct? There was another thread here on this subject in the last day or so & had more info. I worked damn hard for mine... Ill keep my racing stripes:)

Thiomucase and Retin-A are not the same thing. Thiomucase was marketed as an anti-cellulite cream, essentially all it does is pull subcutaneous water. This is why bodybuilders sometimes use it on the skin. Retin-A on the other hand is a compound derived from Vitamin A that causes the skin to shed layers and renew itself more rapidly.

i dont think you can get rid of the chest and armpit stretch marks.. because your constantly working out right?
i tried this preferOn and it worked on my hands that had deepscars but it took about a year to remove 90% and you have to use it every hour to two hours.. it has to be on all day.

Amazon.com: Preferon Intensive Scar Management .35 oz: Beauty

they are permanent. I suppose a plastic surgeon could do away with them with surgery, but other than that youre stuck. They do fade to white after time and are less noticable. Like you mentioned, getting tan helps a lot when they are still red as they tend to blend in with the rest of your skin.

I tired all the creams I could find and tried the Retin A too, back in the late 80s when I was getting all of mine. You'll get most of your stretch marks early on when youre growing really fast. After many years of bodybuilding you wont be so lucky to get more of the stretch marks!

I've tried just about every cream/ointment/lotion for mine and nothing has worked. I quit trying years ago. From what I have read, there are chemical peels that can be performed that are effective, but I say just deal with them. You're only going to get more anyway if you plan on getting much bigger.

I absolutely agree with Flex. I don't think there is a proper solution for them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity