over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with tennis elbow

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I now have a horrible case of tennis elbow and it is killing me. I have been icing it for about 4 or 5 days but this thing is killing me. I have read a couple of threads about using a couple of peptides but was wanting to hear from people that have used peptides and had good results. Thanks KS

Peptides GH deca ad nauseum.
IF you actually have tennis elbow ( lateral epicondylitis ) you will need to address the muscle imbalance thats creating it, all the drugs will do is heal some of the damage being created from the imbalance.
Correct the imbalance by strengthening the extensor muscles of the forearm (the ones that open your hand) I bet if you make a fist hard enough your elbow hurts in the same spot.
Probably can do a push up but not a bench press?
Theres a few good exercises....rubber bands around the knuckles open your hand up against them ( do it watching TV ).
Reverse wrist curls.
Stretch the flexor muscles ( the ones that close the hand).

Anyone who follows these things will be well on the path to alleviating tennis elbow, I know I have had it BAD before.

Theres a thread on here somewhere with a video on how to treat tendinitis using a bicycle tire. It works temporarily

elbows= slow heal

No knowledge on peps sorry.

I agree with ajdos's methods

Also-

The 2 things I did which really speed up the recovery time for me, were use of a brace and a splint when sleeping.

The brace was not tight but kept the elbow warm, therefore increased bloodflow and healing, the splint kept the elbow straight and again this keeps the blood flowing and also kept the tendons relaxed
I toss and turn while sleeping, bend the elbow and often sleep on the arm, which doesn't help the healing.

Peptides GH deca ad nauseum.
IF you actually have tennis elbow ( lateral epicondylitis ) you will need to address the muscle imbalance thats creating it, all the drugs will do is heal some of the damage being created from the imbalance.
Correct the imbalance by strengthening the extensor muscles of the forearm (the ones that open your hand) I bet if you make a fist hard enough your elbow hurts in the same spot.
Probably can do a push up but not a bench press?
Theres a few good exercises....rubber bands around the knuckles open your hand up against them ( do it watching TV ).
Reverse wrist curls.
Stretch the flexor muscles ( the ones that close the hand).

Anyone who follows these things will be well on the path to alleviating tennis elbow, I know I have had it BAD before.

:yeahthat:

TB 500 seems to be helping mine. I am on week 3 of intermittent dosing of 2mg per treatment, and my elbows are better than they have been in months. Currently my plan is to dose at 2mg eod for the next two weeks, then 2mg per week thereafter to see how it goes.

I also laid off all weightlifting that involve my hands, so pretty much everything except legs.

Don't pin the pain. The origin of lateral Epi is the brachial radial muscle pulling the tendons origination point from overuse flexing your wrist- the insertion of that Muscle. Pin growth along the belly- take 2 2x day naproxen sodium _
Aka alleve wear. Use a wrist brace at all TImes prevent extension of wrist which tightens muscle. Massage that muscle and wear titan wrist wraps when u lift. As long as tendon has not detached from condyle - you would see blood and pooling- swollenq wrist etc no wories from the epicondyle and u fix your form should heal quick. Don't extend your wrists when lifting. Always straight wrist. Switch hands one on. While too We see this injury heal in 6 months. And u will get It Again. IMO its easier to a compared to the later GL and hit me up of lliks

I tried everything and then tried a magnetic bracelet from Trion-Z. They say magnets are a hoax, but my elbow got better pretty quickly, so if it's "in my head" that's cool, all i know is the pain went away.

TB500 works wonders for it if you combine it with the exercises suggested earlier in this thread. This fixed my elbow problems and i had both golfers and tennis elbow in my left arm.

Been dealing w this for about 2 months now...interested in all tha answers here... It was on the left arm so I hav only been training the rite the past 2 weeks.. What's funny is I could bench 405 for reps and feel fine... But trying to take a dish out the cabinet-pain... I'm gonna try the aleve as well as the elbow supprt and see how it goes...

Just to add to this thread, with any of your inflammation problems, the easiest and cheapest thing is ice/heat/ice.
It makes a world of difference with these problems and is FREE.

Been dealing w this for about 2 months now...interested in all tha answers here... It was on the left arm so I hav only been training the rite the past 2 weeks.. What's funny is I could bench 405 for reps and feel fine... But trying to take a dish out the cabinet-pain... I'm gonna try the aleve as well as the elbow supprt and see how it goes...

This is exactly how mine feels! And I've had it about 3 months now! Reaching for a cup full of water hurts more than benching heavy.

i got it when i lifted a oak window frame, the doctor injected my elbow with cortisone a few times and i took ibuprofen but nothing worked, i had it for two years, the shooting pains from wrist to shoulder were torcher

I tried alot of stuff and the only thing that helped me was ART, i had a bad problem with inner and outer elbow for a long time until i got this done.

ART is Active Release therapy ...Get you a set of tommy kono bands They help out a ton

ART is awesome for regaining range of motion, especially in shoulders.

I'm going to be getting TB500 soon...my right shoulder is starting to kill me :/

Going to read up on ART also.

Shoot TB-500 close as you can next to the injured area and it should help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131