over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with the biggest injection site knot I have in 20 years

I've got some gear made with mct oil that gives me fits sometimes. Think maybe because its thinner, its able to travel through the muscle farther. I dunno, but if I hit the wrong spot in my shoulder with it, it will swell up pretty good, be sore, no heat or redness and typically subsides within 7 days.

Mastitis, huh? I'd be interested in knowing exactly where you gave yourself this shot in the pec. Honestly, 2.5ml sounds like a lot. I used to inject in crazy places, too. Now it's strictly VL, VG, DG, or delt. Mastitis is inflammation of the soft tissue of the breast...not the muscle. I assume you went to the ER. ER docs put out fires. They don't think too deeply about things like this. They're more worried about the more common ER type things. A guy comes in with a swollen breast and they'll probably run some labs, do an x-ray and, if the radiologist recommends it, a CT....and tell you to follow up with your PCP in a couple of days. Trust me...

To me, it sounds like a classic "bad shot". Heat is probably going to make it worse. I would go in the other direction. Also, I would explore not giving myself injections in places medical professionals shy away from.

But I could be wrong...I'm not a doctor.

Been doing pec shots for over 18 years ( not 18 straight years lol) up to 3cc with no issues. Currently, I do left delt, right delt, left pec, right pec, then start the list over. And I use multiple areas of each muscle to try and keep the scar tissue down. I used to do inner and outer biceps, triceps and many other spots but that was in my 20's when I was doing much larger cycles and using the shots to also make the muscle look fuller. This particular shot was on the inner upper area of my right pec but I think I went over a little too far and ended up shooting under the muscle and it worked its way down into the nonmuscle areas. It's only been two days on the meds they gave me and the knot is already less than half the size, much softer, no longer sore at all, and no more skin redness. I didn't end up doing the warm compress because I just don't have the time. I get up, work out, shower, make my meals for the day and then I'm off to work. When I get home I shower and go right to bed, just not enough hours in the day lol. I know my body pretty well so that's why I asked for some advice this time around because it was something that was new for me. I've had pretty swollen areas before but that was back in the early 2000's when making Fina at home from cow Fina pellets was in, boy that shit hurt but the gains were nuts haha. Mostly it's ever only been small knots from short ester gear. It worked out this time but I'm going to make sure to be more careful so I can avoid this type of thing again.

I injected my quad once and that experience has kept me to strictly delts and glutes. It’s as if it didn’t stay in the muscle, but trickled down to my knee. Knee swole up to the point That it nearly matched my upper thigh (29”) and I broke out an old set of crutches for 4 days.
Glad you’re feeling better, always scary when it doesn’t go smoothly and especially in a case like yours

in your chest. thats scary shit dude.

hahaha fuck some of you guys are crazy. you put 2.5cc in your pec. i put a hallf cc in my pec a couple times w a slin pin pre workout to get a better feel. if i had a softball knot in my chest after a shot id be so scared. your lucky

hahaha fuck some of you guys are crazy. you put 2.5cc in your pec. i put a hallf cc in my pec a couple times w a slin pin pre workout to get a better feel. if i had a softball knot in my chest after a shot id be so scared. your lucky
Right! If I threw 2.5 in a pec it would look like a was carrying a ping pong ball under my shirt. Hell Getting a knot that size in my chest would make me really reconsider a lot haha.

Btw slin pins are the only way IMO. Takes patience filling and plunging, but worth it. Sometimes I choose to backfill it but the days of luer lock are out for me. I’m with vision on it

I used to put 3ccs into my bicep and had no issues. Not a lot of volume.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member