over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help with the female

joeyxxx7

Registered
so me and my girlfriend both live together with her family.. situations unfortunately handed to me made things end up this way.. we have been together awhile and she along with her family all know im a "user" but they have never really said much.. all of a sudden yesterday we get into a minor disagreement about something and she straight up tells me, "its the juice or me"? take your pick...... as most of you know, our lifestyle is not taken lightly.. i have never once raised a hand to her even though she is a veryyyyyyyyyyy feisty one.. haha but im just looking for advice.. any help brothers? thanks in advice.. :D

-J

is your relationship worth using steroids? if it is, then dump her and find someone that's accepting of your lifestyle. if it isn't then dump the juice and live in a fulfilling relationship.

edit: or sit down and have a heart to heart with her, explain your side and listen to what she has to say. communication breakdown is the result of almost every breakup.

lol doc thats my thing tho brother.. it doesnt affect her or anyone around me.. my own family know everything.. shoot i even get my packages sent to moms place and pick them up.. haha im just not sure.. i wanna marry this girl one day.. just dont know how to turn her off of the negativity towards it.. i mean everyone has filled her head with nonsense so she has a bad view of it all really..

so talk to her, find out why she thinks it's so bad, and explain to her why it's not. i always like to use analogies to people that eat bad, smoke cigarettes, and drink alcohol who are slowly killing themselves but for some reason THAT is accepted by the general population yes bettering your athletic physique isn't accepted. Also she might be feeling like you're putting your lifestyle above her. With a comment like "It's either me or the juice" it sounds like she is in some way threatened by your usage. It's all about communication man.

Well

so me and my girlfriend both live together with her family.. situations unfortunately handed to me made things end up this way.. we have been together awhile and she along with her family all know im a "user" but they have never really said much.. all of a sudden yesterday we get into a minor disagreement about something and she straight up tells me, "its the juice or me"? take your pick...... as most of you know, our lifestyle is not taken lightly.. i have never once raised a hand to her even though she is a veryyyyyyyyyyy feisty one.. haha but im just looking for advice.. any help brothers? thanks in advice.. :D

-J

It could be that she is really concerned about your health. OR you're spending way too much money on gear and your lifestyle, thus the reason you're living with her family. Maybe she is asking you to get your priorities in check, just worded it differently?

lol doc thats my thing tho brother.. it doesnt affect her or anyone around me.. my own family know everything.. shoot i even get my packages sent to moms place and pick them up.. haha im just not sure.. i wanna marry this girl one day.. just dont know how to turn her off of the negativity towards it.. i mean everyone has filled her head with nonsense so she has a bad view of it all really..

^^This is how you are viewing the situation, you have to find out how she is viewing things and why she's viewing them that way

socom i hear you on that one.. but the reason im with her family is because im a college student, a waiter and i had some big fallouts with my own family recently and her and her family took me in not asking for anything.. im forever greatful to them for that and they support me in everything i do.. in the mean time im getting my stuff together and trying to pay off some debts.. and i really dont pay for my gear.. lol

and doc, yea brother she does just care for me alot and i love her to death but she feels like it makes me angry and of course i dont notice it much really but thats just me.. i mean i even let her dump my 60ml dbol oral down the toilet earlier to show her it wasnt that important to me.. i just love my lifestyle and love how it makes me feel on a daily basis, but youre right, nothing can compare to losing her i think.. just needing to vent i guess? hmm...

socom i hear you on that one.. but the reason im with her family is because im a college student, a waiter and i had some big fallouts with my own family recently and her and her family took me in not asking for anything.. im forever greatful to them for that and they support me in everything i do.. in the mean time im getting my stuff together and trying to pay off some debts.. and i really dont pay for my gear.. lol

and doc, yea brother she does just care for me alot and i love her to death but she feels like it makes me angry and of course i dont notice it much really but thats just me.. i mean i even let her dump my 60ml dbol oral down the toilet earlier to show her it wasnt that important to me.. i just love my lifestyle and love how it makes me feel on a daily basis, but youre right, nothing can compare to losing her i think.. just needing to vent i guess? hmm...

Hope it all works out for you bro...

she make think your a dealer and want no part to do with that! hence your lol comment! my girlfriend is fine with it as long as it does not consume more of my time than she gets. so you need to talk to her and be serious, just like some others have said. it also could be coming from her parents not wanting her to date you at all. be truthful to her and hope she truthful to you! it could be a way to be dumping you without hurting your feelings! try to see it from many different views, just don't think that you're doing nothing wrong.

If you do, what's next. When people resort to giving ultimatums to get what they want and it works, they continue to do that.

If you were in a long term marriage and you were having problems that made your wife say it's one or the other that would be one thing, but this is not that kind of situation.

lol im no dealer by any means but i help a couple buddies of mine get some supplements with me.. so i get mine covered when they need something.. im gonna let her read all the advice from everyone.. you guys all have very valid points and i appreciate all the feedback.. it really helps.. thanks brothers.. god bless yall..

is your relationship worth using steroids? if it is, then dump her and find someone that's accepting of your lifestyle. if it isn't then dump the juice and live in a fulfilling relationship.

edit: or sit down and have a heart to heart with her, explain your side and listen to what she has to say. communication breakdown is the result of almost every breakup.

good luck with that i haven't had a girl who does not have a problem with it

good luck with that i haven't had a girl who does not have a problem with it

if out of all the girls you've dated not one has been able to communicate to you, maybe it's not on their end... or you just haven't found the right girl.

If MY Girlfriend/wife gave me that ultimatum all I could say is that I would miss her very very much.

If you have been juicing since the beginning of the relationship then she knew what she was getting and its unfair for her to change the rules now. She should have spoken up in the beginning. IMO

BC

It's a power move. She wants attention and therefore puts you in a situation where you have to choose her over the "juice". If you choose her, she feels satisfied. If you pick the juice, she will use that as justification for breaking up the relationship. I suspect that at the end of the day it has nothing to do with the juice. It's just a tactic. I've been in relationships with similar situations and they always cling to similar things.

"It's me or the gym"
"It's me or work" (seriously??)
"It's me or your friends"

Try to talk to her, understand what is REALLY going on, and address that. I bet you can fix everything without leaving the juice. After all, you said it doesn't interfere at all with the relationship.

if out of all the girls you've dated not one has been able to communicate to you, maybe it's not on their end... or you just haven't found the right girl.

i have the communication part down bro.. ur telling me ur wife or gf encourages ur steroid usage?

your situtation sounds miniscule at best

as long as you stay with her
she will hang this over your head

i would suggest hiding everything
tell her your off......and staying off

when you get back on.....take some beef livers and tell
her...."these beef livers are off the hook!!!!"....hahaha

:D

My problem here is the Ultimatum. That should never happen unless in an extreme case where an individual is literally sucking the life out of others with no intentions of change. Its the, "Shocker".

It's obviously been eating at her if it was just blurted out. Ultimatums are nothing but a power move. You need to have a heart to heart with her. I hope for your sake this tactic won't become a popular method of persuasion for her. If you give in to it, it could easily go that route cause in her eyes it worked.

I have no great advice to give. I can find truth in just about everything people here have written. I don't always apply well though....

Good luck.

Sounds like you need to envole her more!!!1

Educate #1

Maybe she is the type that needs to go to the gym a couple times a week with you.

Maybe she is the type were she is un happy with her body and would benefit from 5-10mg of anavar & clen. This is a true story my old training partner had the same issue he was practically living at the gym he is 6'1 280 his girl always would bring it up, finally he said I have a way for you to lose some of the baby fat around your stomach. Introduced her to Clen next Anavar. she has put on some nice lean muscle and lost some of the fat she couldn't before.

Just talk with her.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner