over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with trest

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok running trest, and the bloat is uncomfortable. Started at 200mg week, which was WAY WAY too fucking much. Week two dropped it down to 100mg. I still have 24/7 back pumps and holding a fuck ton of water.

Ran EQ with it as some convert EQ to a mild AI and can crash E2 in some people.

Was taking 10mg or 25mg aromasin daily, but all it did was make
Me feel like shit and I’m still holding water.

I’m thinking of completely dropping the trest, letting it clear out, then switching EQ to 500mg Masteron and a week later. Starting trest at 10mg per day

Would letro get this god damn water off?

I would scrap trest, but the results in two weeks is ridiculous. Strength, stamina, recovery is ridiculous. On my 4x5+ squat days I’ve added 30lbs to my working sets. That’s a lot of fucking tonnage added

I had the same issue with trest, I got huge on the stuff and fast but it was really sloppy gains. I looked like a big mess I didn’t like the look at all and it didn’t feel good being so heavy.

I never found a solution to it, I stuck with it hoping it would level out and it never did.

I had the same issue with trest, I got huge on the stuff and fast but it was really sloppy gains. I looked like a big mess I didn’t like the look at all and it didn’t feel good being so heavy.

I never found a solution to it, I stuck with it hoping it would level out and it never did.

You were supposed to have a brillant fix Francis!!!!

Did you try letro? Idk what to do. Maybe like literally drop the dose down to 10mg a day and add a base compound? Trying to use trest as by backbone of this cycle has been unproductive,

I dont even enjoy training right now, I wasn’t this bloated on 750test+600npp.

Trest is insane. 100mg trest still feels like 750+ test in terms of glycogen and strength

Its funny how everyone blames the ais (aromasin) for feeling like crap when in reality its the aa (trest) i believe trest is the strongest aa around, just start low and assess how you feel and increase only if absolutely necessary, why take more if its not needed ?

Juggy my prolactin went up with Trest. I used 150mg a week (3x) but my BP went way up and I cut back and then cut back again. Now if I use it I use 50 to 75mg a week. Remember, I'm older (52) and I can't handle things like I used to..LOL! I can't remember how old you are..38 maybe? Anyway, there's no definitive answer other than just play with it. Check your prolactin and see where things are at and probably drop it for the time being. Update us when you get things dialed in!

Quick fix if it’s prolactin is get some l dopa. 250mg/day should be enough to boost DA and drop PRL.

I’m still on 70mg/ week. I don’t think it’s bloating me too bad. A little bit of primo and watching diet so I don’t spill over helps me stay unbloated.

Did you try letro? Idk what to do. Maybe like literally drop the dose down to 10mg a day and add a base compound? Trying to use trest as by backbone of this cycle has been unproductive,

Trest is insane. 100mg trest still feels like 750+ test in terms of glycogen and strength

Sorry doll face, I know trest is all the rage lately but it didn't go well for me. Some people are just more prone to bloat the others, I am definitely prone to bloating.

Let me ask you this....you're bigger yes but does your body actually look better?

When I realized the answer to that question I dropped the trest.

Sorry doll face, I know trest is all the rage lately but it didn't go well for me. Some people are just more prone to bloat the others, I am definitely prone to bloating.

Let me ask you this....you're bigger yes but does your body actually look better?

When I realized the answer to that question I dropped the trest.
The recovery is insane on it. I’ll miss that when I go off.

No, the ability to recover from training. It’s noticeable after about a week or two you can handle more and recover quicker.
This is true with me as well. I lift and run daily. I feel it after my runs. But the next day I'm ready to go again.

Juggy my prolactin went up with Trest. I used 150mg a week (3x) but my BP went way up and I cut back and then cut back again. Now if I use it I so 50 to 75mg a week. Remember, I'm older (52) and I can't handle things like I used to..LOL! I can't remember how old you are..38 maybe? Anyway, there's no definitive answer other than just play with it. Check your prolactin and see where things are at and probably drop it for the time being. Update us when you get things dialed in!

35. Ok I’ll back down to 50mg a week and add P5P.

And yes the recovery is crazy. I’m trying creeping death 2 by John Meadows, and the days are brutal. But by workout two, I’m a tiny bit sore, but wreck shit again. So it’s definitely doing what it’s supposed too

35. Ok I’ll back down to 50mg a week and add P5P.

And yes the recovery is crazy. I’m trying creeping death 2 by John Meadows, and the days are brutal. But by workout two, I’m a tiny bit sore, but wreck shit again. So it’s definitely doing what it’s supposed too
I tried a good dose of p5p before bedtime on trest and I can thoroughly NOT recommend that. I take it during the day now. At night I was getting crazy intense realistic nightmares. Took me like 3 nights to definitely determine it was the high dose b vitamins. . I did some research and apparently it’s not an uncommon side effect.

Jiggly juggy don't talk to my Francis like that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I the only fucker that hasn't had any luck with finding real trest wtf 😡

On 300 mg a week I used 10mg Nolva daily and .5 mg adex eod.

Now with 200mg trest, 200 mg tren, 50mg adrol
I’m using 10mg nolva and .25 mg adex eod.
If you can’t get it under control your best bet is to drop it.

Jiggly juggy don't talk to my Francis like that.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 am I the only fucker that hasn't had any luck with finding real trest wtf 😡

You want mine? If I don’t find some letro or start a gram of masteron im stopping.

I mean I look like a fucking unit in a shirt, 10lbs of water and glycogen does that lol

Ok running trest, and the bloat is uncomfortable. Started at 200mg week, which was WAY WAY too fucking much. Week two dropped it down to 100mg. I still have 24/7 back pumps and holding a fuck ton of water.

Ran EQ with it as some convert EQ to a mild AI and can crash E2 in some people.

Was taking 10mg or 25mg aromasin daily, but all it did was make
Me feel like shit and I’m still holding water.

I’m thinking of completely dropping the trest, letting it clear out, then switching EQ to 500mg Masteron and a week later. Starting trest at 10mg per day

Would letro get this god damn water off?

I would scrap trest, but the results in two weeks is ridiculous. Strength, stamina, recovery is ridiculous. On my 4x5+ squat days I’ve added 30lbs to my working sets. That’s a lot of fucking tonnage added
Winstrol injections or pills is one of the best steroids for edema and water retention. I’ve never used trest but winstrol is used for water build up.

You want mine? If I don’t find some letro or start a gram of masteron im stopping.

I mean I look like a fucking unit in a shirt, 10lbs of water and glycogen does that lol
I'll take it hwll to the yes

What was your dose? I only take 5-10mg per day which is only 35-70mg per week on it's own and that gives me good results without looking like a bloated mess. I could easily see myself looking too bloated if I used a higher dose.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws