over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with trest

What was your dose? I only take 5-10mg per day which is only 35-70mg per week on it's own and that gives me good results without looking like a bloated mess. I could easily see myself looking too bloated if I used a higher dose.
He used much more than that. In general with AAS I think your approach is the best and definitely with trest.

Reading through this I must be very lucky when it comes to water retention and bloat because on 300mg trest and 50 anadrol I looked fuller but didn’t get any real bloat.

How is your BP on this stuff (Trest and Anadrol)? Do you guys need to control it while on?
I'd be damned tomato ready to friggin pop.

I was using 200mg week 1, then dropped it to 100mg week 2, then I just dropped it because I needed to just start from scratch.

200mg was WAY WAY too much

Next time I’ll start 50mg E5D.

I think most people don't understand that trest is meant to be used at low dosages
He used much more than that. In general with AAS I think your approach is the best and definitely with trest.
I know my approach doesn't suit everyone's individual goals but I like it at this stage of my life. Even so, I think people use too much trest. They don't have to go as low as me but anything over 200mg per week seems like it would be really high amount to me

I think most people don't understand that trest is meant to be used at low dosages

I know my approach doesn't suit everyone's individual goals but I like it at this stage of my life. Even so, I think people use too much trest. They don't have to go as low as me but anything over 200mg per week seems like it would be really high amount to me
How long do you think somebody could stay on 10mg trest + 10mg test per day? That’s my dream TRT but I’m not sure it’s safe longterm?

How long do you think somebody could stay on 10mg trest + 10mg test per day? That’s my dream TRT but I’m not sure it’s safe longterm?
Million dollar question

I think 10mg trest is too high for TRT. It still causes a significant rise in heart rate. I think 5mg might be doable.

I stop at 6 weeks usually just to play it safe, but it might be ok long term.

Well this is a joint where Big A loads his TRT with Tren year round, then posts perfect lab results, so make of it what you will.

But for me 10mg of Trest isn't TRT, it's pregnancy. I really don't have any unmanageable side effects anymore, except those night sweats, damn. The medical institution likes to tell you that they don't even begin to understand the mechanisms behind night sweats, so it's not like you have much help to even begin intelligently targeting the issue. If I needed to, however, I could do the full three trimesters of 10mg Test, fourty-some weeks per year.

I hope that we don't lose Decanoate to these supply chain disruptions. I wanna add 50-100mg Trest Deca, or the highest I can go without the sweats for comfortable TRT.

Just began:

Just began

50mg Trest E twice per week (100mg/wk)

100 mg Test E twice per week (200mg/week)

Mike Arnold strongly recommended ralox to fight trestolone aromatization
I didn't notice a difference at 250 MG trest ace a week (with 450mg test 250 tren E) and dropped ralox but I don't get bloated at that dose of trest ace... luckily

Very interested in Winstrol injection as a way to reduce bloating (get bloat at 800 test 700 adrol 250 trest ace gh slin
In my experience gh slin is the bloat I can't get totally rid of whatever hctz +Lisipronil I would take...
Any experience?

Well this is what I’m doing now.

50mg trest E 200mg mast e5d.

10mg Aromasin to start. I have ralox on hand and letro on the way. IF..BIG FUCKinG IF…it goes ok I will move to 75mg/300 E5D.

Ralox will help the Water retention? I thought it would just help nipples?!

I know low trest is beneficial,
My thought is if you
Have a compound that can literally take you from a juiced gym rat to a guy people stop and ask you
When your show is in 6 weeks….I’m gonna try to mitigate sides for
Short blasts 6-8 weeks.

After this I’m cruising on hrt+150 primo for a long time. I’m up 11lbs since March and Leaner. I’ve been on the gas hard. Im ready for a break

Ralox helps with the nipples and with the water.

I always take it away a different time of days than my exemestane. There have been some studies that show taking your SERM and AI at the same time reduces effectiveness of both... I think it was regarding armidex and nolvadex, but I always separate SERM and AI and get good results that way.

Ralox helps with the nipples and with the water.

I always take it away a different time of days than my exemestane. There have been some studies that show taking your SERM and AI at the same time reduces effectiveness of both... I think it was regarding armidex and nolvadex, but I always separate SERM and AI and get good results that way.

Maybe like 12.5mg aromasin EOD and 30mg ralox the other days?

Well at least you know your stuff legit. I enjoyed it but I had to take a letro after a few weeks on it. Started feeling that sensitivity. I never take AIs or the like unless I have too

If I hop on ralox I drop a few pounds of water. Not as much as tamoxifen but I dunno what the potency is mg for mg.

Well at least you know your stuff legit. I enjoyed it but I had to take a letro after a few weeks on it. Started feeling that sensitivity. I never take AIs or the like unless I have too

I usually do the Texas method for squats 2x a week. On trest I was adding 10lbs a week to working sets and then saying fuck it and adding reps. It’s the most ridiculous AAS I’ve ever ran.

It’s like tren x2.5 with 2 gallons of water

A lot of guys running very high dosages of this here, damn. Even with a couple tren cycles under your belt, you'd probably run this at 50mg e.o.d. I would think and titrate up. It has a 650:2,300 androgenic:anabolic ratio (I am familiar with the weaknesses of the Hershberger Assay, but something to consider). Llewyn, conservatively of course, says under 10mg daily for acetate is the standard. Have to monitor blood pressure meticulously, and should consider not starting off with MENT E in case you have to get it out of your system quickly. It's important to keep blood levels stable and very clean diet or sides can be intolerable. In practice it's about 3.5:1 - 5:1 the potency of test at bodybuilding dosages.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear