over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

help

staybig1

Registered
Okay I have training with IFFB Mike Quinn. He has me training every other day I feel soft. I use to train everyday. I am taking 500 test and 500 EQ is that not enough. I never been soft before always at bodybuilding condition. What can I do to get me back? I never trained EOD why is he doing this? I was always told to go heavy for size he is making do one week light 20 rep sets than next week heavy. I am eating clean and training hard. What am I doing wrong I an 257 at 6"2

I train Monday Wednesday Friday. That's it. I hit my muscles so hard that I have no desire or need to work out each muscle group more than once a week. You really need to have a brutal workout. Each set to failure. Been doing it for years. I like it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Diet?
training routine BEFORE AND CURRENT?
Supplements being used?
ancillaries?
cardio regimen?
Post pictures...before and current.

I also, like NY MUSCLE , only train 3 days a week and also eat pretty low carbs compared to others . I'm definetly not flat. Completely unrelated variables. There's something else at play. Please answer everything above thanks bro

Last edited:
I recently switched from training (lifting) 6 days a week to just Mon/Wed/Fri. I'm definitely not any softer, the extra rest/recovery and just the fact that i finally changed my routine gave me some nice results right away.

Most guys on here will tell you going very heavy with low reps is not the best way to gain size, 8-15 reps is most guys sweet spot. But doing 20 reps seems like a lot. Like NY Muscle said they need to be hard sets and reps, when you get to 11, or 12 you gotta be taxed, but im sure you know that already.

If you answer all the questions Trinity answered im sure he or someone else can help you find the problem. Im assuming its diet or supplements...

I think you should be asking these questions to your trainer.

thanks

I always train hard I was in the Marines Spec Ops. Force Recon 1st battalion so training hard I love. Do you think I should get some mastron do get me harder.

Nobody was saying you dont train hard, and drugs arent always the answer. On 500 test and 500 Eq you should be hard if everything else is in check.

Answer the questions Trinity asked and maybe we can figure it out.

I always train hard I was in the Marines Spec Ops. Force Recon 1st battalion so training hard I love. Do you think I should get some mastron do get me harder.

I'm just wondering if you are properly working out your muscles. Hard is one thing but training smart and using enough weight to stimulate growth yet not too much weight where you have to cheat to complete the set is key.

I have no carbs in my body for 5 days and get pumped as fuck and feel hard from the doms and glycogen refilling a bit days later. I'm taking basically what you are so if you aren't on low carbs you should be feeling hard pumped or whatever.

Have you looked into peri workout nutrition or Intra shakes?

carbs

Mike has me on high carbs right now. That's probably my problem my carbs are to high. 600 a day

So do you mean your soft as in adding BF or retaining water? Or soft like your flat or not hard?

You should be nice and full on that many carbs i would assume...

Okay I have training with IFFB Mike Quinn. He has me training every other day I feel soft. I use to train everyday. I am taking 500 test and 500 EQ is that not enough. I never been soft before always at bodybuilding condition. What can I do to get me back? I never trained EOD why is he doing this? I was always told to go heavy for size he is making do one week light 20 rep sets than next week heavy. I am eating clean and training hard. What am I doing wrong I an 257 at 6"2

Seriously, why aren't you asking him? The guy obviously knows how to get the job done. Making changes is "the art" of a good coach. Has he laid out the long term plan for you? Maybe there is a change in the near future? You should be asking him these questions. If you have already done this and voiced your concerns, then maybe you two aren't a good fit. If I have learned ANYTHING it's to walk the walk your coach has you doing. That's the ONLY way they can make the changes accordingly. Your on your way to mind fucking yourself AND the trainer doing shit that is off the playing field.

CG

Mike Quinn is old school and knows his shit. Ask him if you are paying him.

LMAO here we are talking to a troll. lol

Seams like they always get in under the wire somewhere.

I just talked w Mike hes pretty sure this guy is Bostin trolling him .

Pretty strange!!!!! Mike brought me in like this at 45 years old. Geeezzz maybe I am soft. lmao

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 217

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member