over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!

Thanks for your kind help and yea this is my.first use of the prohornone drug superdrol
So you really sayingi should stop the superdrol? Even after change in weight?
I can't imagine putting needle in myself..do you think I can handle?
And why are injects safer? Why is it ok.to inject testbut superdrol is a problem? Aren't they both exogenous?
And why dianabol oral.rarher than superdrol I am.using?

Any oral is processed through the liver. Varying compounds are harsher than others...D-Bol vs. Superdrol.

And if you drink alcohol or take pain medications while taking any oral steroids...you are just killing your liver.

Op I'm gonna save your life. No needles needed.

Get a 3cc syringe and a bottle of testosterone. Take 1ml mon/thurs.

Administer the syringe into your anal cavity. About 2 inches inward and inject the oil.

You can also do this with the superdrol to protect your liver. Just try not to use the restroom for 2 hours after.

Guys I have a question, I began a superdrol cycle about 5 days ago and was supposed to do a 4 week cycle but I think I will abort at this point as i am.in severe back pain and headache as its just too strong
Today is the 5th day, and i gained 9 pounds so far(190.5 to 200.2)But I just don't think its worth at this point as I constantly feel shitty. The place I purchased guaranteed 20pounds minimum gain but I can't continue..
So my question is being that i am quitting 5 just 5 days In, do I need to pct? I am gonna dump the superdrol as we speak.

Here is what I would recommend. Instead of trashing it, use 10-20 mg pre-training only (or before bed with a huge meal, which is my personal preference when trying to gain muscle mass). However, limit your use to 4 days per week, maximum...and you should feel OK if you do that.

If 4 days is too much, cut it down to 3 days. Many guys who can't use SD normally (because they feel like crap) run it this way without problems and still get great results. Of course, your gains won't be as dramatic as using it 3X per day, every day, but you will still notice a big boost in size and strength over time.

Hey thanks for your help, but wow I just wonder why the guy at gym didn't tell me all this. Also what do you mean by liver support? Nothing is wrong with my.liver

You don't "need" the liver support, but like the other guys said, taurine may be helpful for the back pumps.

The reason the guy who sold it to you didn't mention these things is probably because not everyone experiences them. Plenty of people don't get back pumps...and while liver support is a wise choice for many people, it is by no means necessary for someone using only 12.5 mg for 4 weeks.

Here is what I would recommend. Instead of trashing it, use 10-20 mg pre-training only (or before bed with a huge meal, which is my personal preference when trying to gain muscle mass). However, limit your use to 4 days per week, maximum...and you should feel OK if you do that.

If 4 days is too much, cut it down to 3 days. Many guys who can't use SD normally (because they feel like crap) run it this way without problems and still get great results. Of course, your gains won't be as dramatic as using it 3X per day, every day, but you will still notice a big boost in size and strength over time.

Mike,

Why is before bed your preference when it comes to taking superdrol?

Sounds like he was trying to make a quick buck with no concerns about yours or probably anyone else's health/safety.

Then again he could not know what he is doing at all and was turned on to it by someone else.

Very harsh drug to be the first thing you ever jump into.

Yes, BUT...

It depends on one's perspective. Even a "safe" drug like testosterone is LOADED with side effects that a LOT of lifters don't want, such as hair loss, acne, gyno, water retention, etc. The reason steroids were even created (after testosterone was first synthesized) in the first place was because testosterone has so many androgenic and estrogenic side effects...and while its estrogenic component can be managed with the proper ancillaries, its androgenic side effects cannot. It also needs to be injected, which carries with it its own set of risks, particularly when using UGL preparations. As for the other injectable steroids, the user may have to contend with progestagenic side effects as well, in addition to androgenic and estrogenic ones.

On the other hand, a drug like Superdrol has MINIMAL androgenic side effects (most people notice none), no estrogenic side effects (outside of possible post-cycle estrogen rebound), and no progestagenic side effects. This means that the individual doesn't have to worry about on-cycle hair loss (very rare with SD), water retention (never happens with SD) , gyno (possible only afterward, but can be managed easily), acne (also very rare with SD), sexual dysfunction, etc. Of course, there is no need for injection either....and recovery is much easier (especially when taking 12.5 mg only once per day).

This means that the user can basically run an SD cycle without having to worry about much of anything. Of course, this doesn't apply to long-term users, who need to consider cardiovascular and liver complications, but first time or infrequent users who are young in age really don't need to concern themselves with those issues. All they have to do is take one pill per day and that's it. No ancillary treatment is required and the type of gains SD provides (hard and dry) is desired by the vast majority of first-time steroid users...unlike the water retention caused by drugs such as testosterone or d-bol.

My point here is not to say you are wrong, but that when it comes to someone's first cycle, there is no right or wrong way (when it comes to drug selection). Since organ health isn't a concern with first time users (assuming they aren't running super high doses, which no beginner should be doing anyway), drug selection should be determined by the individual's desires and goals...not what might be best for an aspiring competitive bodybuilder.

In my opinion, I think beginners should use those drugs which have the LEAST amount of external side effects...so they can gain experience and make decisions regarding their long-term goals BEFORE subjecting themselves to external, irreversible side effects.

This point of view is actually much more in line with what bodybuilders used to preach back in the 1980's, as it has only been within the last 15 years or so that bodybuilders have started suggesting that all first-time users employ testosterone. That approach may be ideal for someone who already knows they are going to seriously pursue bodybuilding for the long haul, but I do not think it is ideal for someone who has no serious intentions of putting on massive amounts of muscle and will only use the drugs a handful of times.

Last edited:
Mike,

Why is before bed your preference when it comes to taking superdrol?

Because you build the most muscle while you you sleep (always). Eating a huge, high calorie, high protein meal right before bed with 10-20 mg of SD will allow you to take maximum advantage of the drug's muscle building effects.

My 2nd favorite time is pre-training, as the anti-catabolic effects of the drug can help prevent muscle wasting, which is exacerbated by hard training. So, the best gains are achieved when doing both--taking it before training and before bed.

Always great when you talk superdrol, you have so much experience/knowledge with it. Would you extend the length of the cycle to 6 weeks or so when doing only a few day a week?

Good to know you don't think liver support is necessary on low/short cycles of SD, I wanted to make sure he knew of all bases he might need to cover before preceding further.

Last edited:
Any oral is processed through the liver. Varying compounds are harsher than others...D-Bol vs. Superdrol.

And if you drink alcohol or take pain medications while taking any oral steroids...you are just killing your liver.
Thanks for your help, and yea I don't drink alcohol at all but I did have to use Tylenol 2 nights ago due to the back pain

Op I'm gonna save your life. No needles needed.

Get a 3cc syringe and a bottle of testosterone. Take 1ml mon/thurs.

Administer the syringe into your anal cavity. About 2 inches inward and inject the oil.

You can also do this with the superdrol to protect your liver. Just try not to use the restroom for 2 hours after.

Really dont want to do.needle, but for future, What part of.my anus should I inject it...can you show picture please? Thanks

Wow thank.you so much. This is the best advice I have gotten sofar on here in terms of superdrol...i will now take yoyr advice and boost to 2 caps a day.
..1 before training and 1 before bed. I willkeep you posted on here. Thanks agaim

You don't "need" the liver support, but like the other guys said, taurine may be helpful for the back pumps.

The reason the guy who sold it to you didn't mention these things is probably because not everyone experiences them. Plenty of people don't get back pumps...and while liver support is a wise choice for many people, it is by no means necessary for someone using only 12.5 mg for 4 weeks.
WOW Mr Mike you are SPOT on. Today at gym I approached guy who sold to.me.and I told him that people on forum.was.saying he was bad for selling to me something that will.kill my.liver and he told me they are talking nonsense and that out of all people he sold to, when they stick.to his recommendation of 2 caps a day, none of them get.problems..he said dosage he recommends is too little to cause liver issue and that he also tell.people no.alcohol or pain killer during usage of his superdrol...then I told him about back pain and he told me.if I Increase my water intake that back pain will.stop..is this true? And then I also told him people online were saying i should throw away the superdrol because I don't HABE testosterone and he said that is nonsense, as he and others he knows have gained very well.on his superdrol and kept 90 percent of theirgains without running test with it. Then he told me superdrol is one of the best cycles for beginners like me.and not test as.people.on here told me..he also told me beginners get much better result on superdrol than test cycle and that it's less hassle which is exactly what a beginner needs at first rather than injecting and having to.worry about other side effects and injection pain, etc... Then he told me not to believe everything I am told online and that he knows what he is talking about as he has been doing steroid since he was 19...he is 47yrs now
By the way,.keep.in mind, this isn't just the typical guy..this dude is HUGE. Biggest guy at my gym by far. He is about 6 1 and ateast if I had to estimate, he is at least 260 pounds...NO LIE

Last edited:
Always great when you talk superdrol, you have so much experience/knowledge with it. Would you extend the length of the cycle to 6 weeks or so when doing only a few day a week?

Good to know you don't think liver support is necessary on low/short cycles of SD, I wanted to make sure he knew of all bases he might need to cover before preceding further.
Thanks boxer man

Wow thank.you so much. This is the best advice I have gotten sofar on here in terms of superdrol...i will now take yoyr advice and boost to 2 caps a day.
..1 before training and 1 before bed. I willkeep you posted on here. Thanks agaim

You might want to reread what Mike wrote, you turned his "or" into a "and".

I bought the taurine today and used 2 grams and today I am.212 pounds. I am up 22 pounds now...my gains on the scale and strength improved much more when i.took it before bed as Mike instructed and I don't feel the side effects much now since I just pop the capsule before sleeping. Within the past 3 days , I noticed stretch marks all across chest and shoulder areas.

Last edited:
Mike Arnold, slightly off topic but...Is there any SD currently on the market you would trust(or have seen lab tested)?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131