over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!

Hey thanks for your help, but wow I just wonder why the guy at gym didn't tell me all this. Also what do you mean by liver support? Nothing is wrong with my.liver

Superdrol is harsh on the liver. Best to be on some supplements. Basic is Liv52 and milk thistle, better is tudca or best is Synthergine by Synthetek.

Are you running testosterone with the superdrol?

Superdrol is harsh on the liver. Best to be on some supplements. Basic is Liv52 and milk thistle, better is tudca or best is Synthergine by Synthetek.

I was just going to ask same question it's sad if u just talk advice and copy it yes it might have help but do ur research man , superdrol cant be taken by newebie short cut story if u don't know that any oral better have liver support and don't know taurine then u should do ur search first and start with testosterone and dbol not superdrol that's my small advice but might save u feeling lethargic and heavy and messing ur liver levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks for your help, but wow I just wonder why the guy at gym didn't tell me all this. Also what do you mean by liver support? Nothing is wrong with my.liver

Sounds like he was trying to make a quick buck with no concerns about yours or probably anyone else's health/safety.

Then again he could not know what he is doing at all and was turned on to it by someone else.

Very harsh drug to be the first thing you ever jump into.

Thanks boxer man. And I have ordered the liver thing based on your advice. I will order taurine as well
Also no I am not runni g testosterone, just superdrol. The gym guy gave me superdrol not testosterone booster. Why would I take testosterone booster with superdrol?

I was just going to ask same question it's sad if u just talk advice and copy it yes it might have help but do ur research man , superdrol cant be taken by newebie short cut story if u don't know that any oral better have liver support and don't know taurine then u should do ur search first and start with testosterone and dbol not superdrol that's my small advice but might save u feeling lethargic and heavy and messing ur liver levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok I am.sorry for this and thanks. I have ordered the liver thing and yea guy at gym didn't twll.me I should have started with testosterone booster Instead and what is d. Bol?

Sounds like he was trying to make a quick buck with no concerns about yours or probably anyone else's health/safety.

Then again he could not know what he is doing at all and was turned on to it by someone else.

Very harsh drug to be the first thing you ever jump into.

Yea he never told this to me :(

Today is day 7of when i start superdrol. My weight today is 205.3 highest I ever weight. Last wed was 190 pounds...3 more weeks to go if I can make since you people tell me to go on. Quesrion..should I now take 2 caps a day starting tommorrow(wk 2) or stay on the 1 cap a day ?Thanks

Last edited:
First run, making good gains........stay with one.

Thanks boxer man. And I have ordered the liver thing based on your advice. I will order taurine as well
Also no I am not runni g testosterone, just superdrol. The gym guy gave me superdrol not testosterone booster. Why would I take testosterone booster with superdrol?

99.999% chance Superdrol will suppress your natural testosterone levels. Even test boosters ain't going to stop it from happening. You should be running exogenous testosterone (i.e gel or injection). What's going to happen is your testosterone levels are going to drop to zero and when you come off the superdrol, you will lose all the gains and feel like crap.

You have two choices:

Stop now and hope you are not fully suppressed yet and recover.

Or continue and potentially face a horrible recovery.

Either way blood tests should be in your near future.

to me it appears you are a beginner level guy in chemical enhancement with no legit knowledge of various drugs and what they do etc.

Some cunt bag handed u a tub of the big daddy superdrol to make some ££££££ .This is a advanced level drug not for your level. get off that shit.

are u scared of needles ?

do a proper safe cycle.long Ester of test e or test cyp 500 mg tops a week divides in atleast 3-4 shota per week with inaulin pin.

If you really REALLY want to do oral do Dianabol.

injects are a lot safer. all the best.

and check your BP.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
99.999% chance Superdrol will suppress your natural testosterone levels. Even test boosters ain't going to stop it from happening. You should be running exogenous testosterone (i.e gel or injection). What's going to happen is your testosterone levels are going to drop to zero and when you come off the superdrol, you will lose all the gains and feel like crap.

You have two choices:

Stop now and hope you are not fully suppressed yet and recover.

Or continue and potentially face a horrible recovery.

Either way blood tests should be in your near future.
Hey you, thabks for the advice. I am just learning this today from you that I am.supposed to run it along woth testosterone. I just wonder why guy who sold to.me.nevertold me any of this :( do you really think I should stop this superdrol now since I don't have testosterone? Or is there any way I can get this testosterone you talk about and start using it or is this too.lateto use test?

Last edited:
to me it appears you are a beginner level guy in chemical enhancement with no legit knowledge of various drugs and what they do etc.

Some cunt bag handed u a tub of the big daddy superdrol to make some ££££££ .This is a advanced level drug not for your level. get off that shit.

are u scared of needles ?

do a proper safe cycle.long Ester of test e or test cyp 500 mg tops a week divides in atleast 3-4 shota per week with inaulin pin.

If you really REALLY want to do oral do Dianabol.

injects are a lot safer. all the best.

and check your BP.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Thanks for your kind help and yea this is my.first use of the prohornone drug superdrol
So you really sayingi should stop the superdrol? Even after change in weight?
I can't imagine putting needle in myself..do you think I can handle?
And why are injects safer? Why is it ok.to inject testbut superdrol is a problem? Aren't they both exogenous?
And why dianabol oral.rarher than superdrol I am.using?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws