over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP!

xcrunner211

Registered
Guys I have a question, I began a superdrol cycle about 5 days ago and was supposed to do a 4 week cycle but I think I will abort at this point as i am.in severe back pain and headache as its just too strong
Today is the 5th day, and i gained 9 pounds so far(190.5 to 200.2)But I just don't think its worth at this point as I constantly feel shitty. The place I purchased guaranteed 20pounds minimum gain but I can't continue..
So my question is being that i am quitting 5 just 5 days In, do I need to pct? I am gonna dump the superdrol as we speak.

Last edited:
What dose?

Were you supplementing with taurine for the back pump?

Thanks for replying, I only used 1 cap which was 12.5mg. Did not use taurine...what is that?

Please guys, I came here for help
Should i just bare with the pain then and complete the cycle?

Last edited:
Lmfaoo

Jesus. My faith in people's ability to interpret stuff like this has diminished greatly.

Yes OP, on a serious note, stop this shit. You have no business touching this stuff without proper research.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit i needed a good laugh, love the replys fellas!!! Merry Christmas :headbang:

back pain/pumps is common with superdrol. Taurine(an amino acid) can help with this. As far as the headache....could be a blood pressure issue as superdrol is known to do this in some people. Have you had yours checked?

9 pounds in 5 days is insane. Almost all of that is going to be water. Check your blood pressure, see what it is please.

Thanks to those who were kind enough to respond without being mean...anyways, found out the headache was due to dehydration and also I will get the taurine as you guys suggested. I am up 11 pounds now and today at the gym I set a personal record in all my lifts today..most significant being in barbell incline press (205 for 8 reps 10 days ago to 255 for 7 reps today...i couldn't believe it...then I went to do the deadlift and I had to lay on the floor for 10 mins after the first rep. Can't do any back workouts without pain, even ordinary bending over at home, hurts...frustrating...bare in mind this is all just on 1 cap a day....i was told by supplier to take 1 morning and 1 before workout but if I am getting all this issues on 1 cap a day, I don't think.i coukd ever increase the dose..too strong and too much pain. Also I am constantly sleepy and tired but yet felt strong tpday at gym. I literally had to drag myself to the gym today but was shocked when it turned out to be my best workout performance ever while feeling like shit in between reps

O yea bp is 130/85...drank a gallon of water today and the headache disappeared but back pain persists..even driving hurts now.

Last edited:
back pain/pumps is common with superdrol. Taurine(an amino acid) can help with this. As far as the headache....could be a blood pressure issue as superdrol is known to do this in some people. Have you had yours checked?
Where may I purchase this taurine and how do I use it and how.much to use?

Where may I purchase this taurine and how do I use it and how.much to use?

Seriously..........you found the superdrol and you need help finding taurine???

Try Google........

Out of curiosity how old are you??

And I'm not asking to be "mean" to you. You just scream out being a kid.

Seriously..........you found the superdrol and you need help finding taurine???

Try Google........

Out of curiosity how old are you??

And I'm not asking to be "mean" to you. You just scream out being a kid.
I am 28. Thanks
And I actually got the superdrol from a guy at my local gym. He encouraged me.to do the superdrol. He never told.me.i would.need any taurine. He only told me it's the most potent superdrol version and told.me.i wouldn't regret the result if I take for a 4 weeks

Last edited:
Thank you so much God bless you boxerman..i will check out link now

Your welcome. Just make sure if you are going to run the full cycle, that you have planned out and purchased everything you need for PCT. Google superdrol rebound gyno to find detailed PCT info for superdrol. Hope you are taking liver support.

Your welcome. Just make sure if you are going to run the full cycle, that you have planned out and purchased everything you need for PCT. Google superdrol rebound gyno to find detailed PCT info for superdrol. Hope you are taking liver support.
Hey thanks for your help, but wow I just wonder why the guy at gym didn't tell me all this. Also what do you mean by liver support? Nothing is wrong with my.liver

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws