over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP

PUMPED

Registered
COULD YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT? I NEED TO KNOW ANY TIPS ON APPLYING JANTANA SHOW TAN ON MY WIFE FOR HER FITNESS SHOW THIS SAT.
HEARS WHAT I GOT SO FAR:
APPLY AT NIGHT STARTING 3 DAYS OUT AND WASHING OFF THE EXCESS IN THE MORNING AND REPEATING,
I AM GOING TO APPLY FACE&BODY BRONZER THE MORNING BEFORE PREJUDGING. WILL THE TAN EVEN OUT AFTER RINSING OFF IN THE MORNING? COME ON GUY THIS IS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY SO I KNOW YOU GOT SOME INFO FOR ME. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

use your eyes bro. Sat morn get up early enough to look closely to see whether you need another coat or not. No flame. everyones skin is different. just take your time and make sure its right. your plan should work.

You're starting it too early. JanTana is more for the last day or so. Also, you can't use it by itself as under certain light she will look green - no shit.
First do a couple of coats of ProTan. Do a coat Thu morning, one thu night and one Fri morning. Then do a JanTana coat Fri night and one Sat morning. JanTana smears when you apply oil, so get froma supermarket one of those cans that sparys oil on a pan. Use that - spray her with it backstage, just like you would be painting her. It works excellent. Perfect shine and no smears of the tan.

Yeah your right Big A. I got out my old stuff, I used 1 coat of Jan Tana Show Tan Thursday night. Showered Friday morn put another coat on Fri nite. Gotup Sat am put on a coat of the Jan Tan Competition Tan. Then at show touched up and used Hot Stuff. I looked pretty good just light. I look better with the dark Dream Tan than anything else. Then I don't have to use an oil over it.

show tan

What worked for me was to do a coat of protan Thur. night. Then I mixed protan and jan tana very thoroughly and applied a coat Friday morning and Friday night. It was almost too dark. I woke up Sat. and applied a light coat of protan to even everything out and it looked great.

BIG-A PRO TAN IS TO DARK FOR A FITNESS ANDTHE FACE AND BODY BRONZER WILL MAKE HER GOLDEN. AND I DONT PLAN ON USING OIL. THIS IS FITNESS AND SHE DOENY HAVE TO BE AS DARK (I HOPE) I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SAY BECAUSE THAT IS ABOUT HOW I PUT IT ON FOR MY LAST SHOW I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET A MORE BRONZER LOOK FOR HER. HEY YOU GUYS ROCK AND I AM GOING TO SPEND A LOT MORE TIME HERE THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws