over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit/hemoglobin problems (again)

Not yet. It’s only been 2 weeks since I came off 500 test and 140 tren. Going to give it a few more weeks before doing just 600mg primo. I’m trying to mainly get leaner but bigger too would be nice. Diet won’t be that much different I don’t think.

Honestly, low doses haven’t put any size on me lately. I don’t want more muscle badly enough that I’m going to run a big stack, but I’ll take what I can get.
I can't wait to give primo a try someday. That will be a ways down the road though.

No test base with the primo?

I can't wait to give primo a try someday. That will be a ways down the road though.

No test base with the primo?

Just TRT. No additional test. I think I’m having trouble controlling estrogen to the point it’s hurting my libido when I raise the dose. Plus it’s guaranteed to raise my hematocrit.

Last edited:
Just TRT. No additional test. I think I’m having trouble controlling estrogen to be point it’s hurting my libido when I raise the dose. Plus it’s guaranteed to raise my hematocrit.
Ah, that makes sense. I, too, will be going back to TRT very soon.

Were you ever able to narrow down if Mt2 caused an increase in hemo?

Were you ever able to narrow down if Mt2 caused an increase in hemo?

I think it was the main cause, but not the only cause. It still rose whenever I ran a test blast, but not to the degree it did when I was also on MT2. Unfortunately, this is still something I need to keep an eye on and donate frequently. I'm about to come off some mast and primo. Hopefully those didn't make it go up so I know what I can get away with.

I think it was the main cause, but not the only cause. It still rose whenever I ran a test blast, but not to the degree it did when I was also on MT2. Unfortunately, this is still something I need to keep an eye on and donate frequently. I'm about to come off some mast and primo. Hopefully those didn't make it go up so I know what I can get away with.

How did you like primo? Am I allowed to ask what brand? were you running low dose test or was that the point of the mast?

Shit i cant win with this damn hematocrit issue myself and im not on anything, i quit trt because im tired of it, and still have a level of 51, sometimes it goes down to, but rarely, and my hemo wants me at 43!!!!! Never gonna happen

Yessss ive got osa, nooooo i havent been wearing my mask, im not over weight actually lost 30 lbs down from 205 to 170-175, and still bad hematocrit,

Could be nicotine related? Chew, bad shit,need to quit,

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Therein lies your problem :).
I really wish it were my problem, ive used the thing and i never saw my levels go down tbh

How did you like primo? Am I allowed to ask what brand? were you running low dose test or was that the point of the mast?

I used atlas. Gave me bad anxiety. I switched the genotec and no sides with that. I liked the results.

Shit i cant win with this damn hematocrit issue myself and im not on anything, i quit trt because im tired of it, and still have a level of 51, sometimes it goes down to, but rarely, and my hemo wants me at 43!!!!! Never gonna happen

Yessss ive got osa, nooooo i havent been wearing my mask, im not over weight actually lost 30 lbs down from 205 to 170-175, and still bad hematocrit,

Could be nicotine related? Chew, bad shit,need to quit,

Anything that causes you blood oxygen level to go down will cause an increase of rbc. Smoking will cause it because you're inhaling CO so blood oxygen goes down. If you chew or dip it won't cause this problem. It's your sleep apnea. You are not getting enough oxygen while sleeping. Why don't you wear your mask?
Seems like an easy fix for an already identified problem.

Anything that causes you blood oxygen level to go down will cause an increase of rbc. Smoking will cause it because you're inhaling CO so blood oxygen goes down. If you chew or dip it won't cause this problem. It's your sleep apnea. You are not getting enough oxygen while sleeping. Why don't you wear your mask?
Seems like an easy fix for an already identified problem.
Issue is my rbc is fine, hematocrit is high according to my hemo, h wants me down to 43 hahah ive never been tht low

Issue is my rbc is fine, hematocrit is high according to my hemo, h wants me down to 43 hahah ive never been tht low

Once again, we've informed you of your most likely culprit. Wear that apnea mask!!

I did a double red donation yesterday and I feel like Zeus today.

Anyone else feel great the day after donating?

I did a double red donation yesterday and I feel like Zeus today.

Anyone else feel great the day after donating?

About two weeks ago and felt the same way. I drove home and it was sunny and I had Tool really loud and it was a great fucking feeling. I recommend double reds. They add saline solution back into your body. Im not sure if that could make a difference. I drink a ton of water already.

About two weeks ago and felt the same way. I drove home and it was sunny and I had Tool really loud and it was a great fucking feeling. I recommend double reds. They add saline solution back into your body. Im not sure if that could make a difference. I drink a ton of water already.

Yeah it was cold as shit. lol

I never felt fatigue or anything even immediately after donating, she asked me to stay for 15 minutes but I slipped out and went and had a ribeye. I did hold off on lifting that night though, but the gym session today was great.

Donated today. My 8 weeks of 500 primo, 350 mast, and 240 test got my hematocrit up to 55 according to the finger prick machine, which is about what I’m used to when it’s at its highest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131