over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematocrit/hemoglobin problems (again)

Yea thanks. The biggest issue here is not knowing why it just shot up so much like that and not having a high enough ferritin to dump like crazy.

What do you mean by stop everything? Stop testosterone? Not a chance man, sorry. I am only willing to slash the dose in half. I have to see if the hematologist will let me get phlebotomies there.

I wish you the best brother, but for me personally I didn't have a problem coming off test...to each is own. Keep us posted and I am confident that the phlebotomies will for sure help either way.

Last edited:
Is your trt supervised by a doctor? I know you have a script but has he had you on 200mg per week or did you decide that for yourself? Have you had blood tests at a lower trt dose? After everything you have mentioned I would definitely be going on approx 100mg per week. Something like 15mg ed with slin pins could be good for you. Some require even more than 200mg to put them in range but it seems high to me and I am sure you will be fine lowering it. When I cruise I go on 150mg per week and that's just guess work from myself but I usually feel great at that dose. The lower dose combined with giving blood regularly should get it down to where you want it to be.

Yea but I'm prescribed 150mg and use 200mg on my own (I cheat a little). The endo forbid me to do more than 1 weekly injection (she wasn't very knowledgeabe) so whenever I had to take a blood test, I would shoot 150mg on a Monday and then get the blood test the following monday (7 days post injection). This would put my levels around 500 or so, so I have no idea what they would be if I got a blood test the way I really run it. Chances are my test levels are slightly above normal the way I do it. It's the frequent injections that help like you're suggesting.

What makes this more confusing it when I went on a 750mg test blast, my h/h numbers got roughly the same as now.

I like your 15mg ED sub q dosing idea. I just have to figure out if i should drop MT2

Just as I was planning on a test prop blast :(:(:(

Drop the MT2 and see what happens. Then try the Apple Cider Vinegar since it can release iron and you're taking an iron supplement...or drop the iron supp and see if the ACV is enough. Just do a process of elimination...it's really all you can do.

There was a video on testosterone that Jerry Brainum did where he mentioned that using citrulline and yerba mate daily can lower hematocrit levels. Food for thought.

I never tried the yerba mate because I believe Dante mentioned something he did not like about this supplement. I don't remember exactly what it was.

oral/throat cancer

I use a low dose melanotan 2 and have been for a long time. Could this be raising them by some unknown mechanism? I remember once Skip Hill saying on PED that he thought that might have been causing his to rise.

I am virtually positive it is the Melanotan as i researched this for skip in the supermoderator forum and came up with alot of literature pointing at just that

In one month, my HCT raised from 53.4 to 56.1 and HGB from 18.6 to 19.1....I donated blood after the first test and recently came off ferrous sulfate. How on earth could this happen?

Ferritin result I should hopefully find out tomorrow.

Test dose remained 200mg, which im now probably going to slice in half to 100mg.

SO FRUSTRATING.

Even at just 100 mg/wk test my hemoglobin slowly builds up. Lately ive only had to get a phlebotomy once every 3 to 4 months though. Cut back on the iron and it will help. I had to stop taking a multi vitamin with iron in it. I now take the "old people's" multi because it doesn't have any iron. That made a big difference believe it or not.

[urldeleted cannot find the right study[/url]

RBC's and HCT both when up exactly the same amount (16.7% in 3 weeks)

A person told me his own hematocrit dropped from 58 to 47 in about 6 weeks MAYBE 7 of being off mt2

I just tried for a half an hour to find the studies that I had shown to Skip and all at IM and i cannot for the life of me find them but there is no doubt in my mind that MT2 raises hemat/hemo

Last edited:
How often are you donating blood?

Why are you taking 4 shots. 1 shot a week is enough to keep stable bloods.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looked myself into M2 and blood levels but can't find any data but just anecdotal experiences from users. Seems this may be your main culprit.

Drop the MT2 and see what happens. Then try the Apple Cider Vinegar since it can release iron and you're taking an iron supplement...or drop the iron supp and see if the ACV is enough. Just do a process of elimination...it's really all you can do.

I would rather not drop ACV due to the benefits on blood sugar. I already dropped the iron supplement almost two weeks ago.

I am virtually positive it is the Melanotan as i researched this for skip in the supermoderator forum and came up with alot of literature pointing at just that

[urldeleted cannot find the right study[/url]

RBC's and HCT both when up exactly the same amount (16.7% in 3 weeks)

A person told me his own hematocrit dropped from 58 to 47 in about 6 weeks MAYBE 7 of being off mt2

I just tried for a half an hour to find the studies that I had shown to Skip and all at IM and i cannot for the life of me find them but there is no doubt in my mind that MT2 raises hemat/hemo

Wow, I hope to god that MT2 is the problem then since that's an easy one to drop. Just for the record, I have been on it for over a year. I use 0.2cc EOD. I'm definitely stopping that now to see if it helps.

I find it odd how MT2 has been around for so long, usage has been widespread, but no one has really been able to connect it with rising RBCs until now. I'm sure glad you said something about this.

Even at just 100 mg/wk test my hemoglobin slowly builds up. Lately ive only had to get a phlebotomy once every 3 to 4 months though. Cut back on the iron and it will help. I had to stop taking a multi vitamin with iron in it. I now take the "old people's" multi because it doesn't have any iron. That made a big difference believe it or not.

I don't take the sulfate anymore and I don't even use a multi because I feel I have everything covered supplement wise. I have to say, it doesn't seem like my H/H rises/lowers based on how much test I am on. I say this from experience, but donating blood during these times kind of makes it hard to pinpoint it too.

How often are you donating blood?

Why are you taking 4 shots. 1 shot a week is enough to keep stable bloods.

It varies. Used to be a lot but then ferritin was low so I took a break. I donated twice in the last 2 months and am eligible to donate again today at one blood bank.

I dose it that way because it's been discussed on this board and it seems to be a good way to do it. Dr. John Crisler is a fan.

I would rather not drop ACV due to the benefits on blood sugar. I already dropped the iron supplement almost two weeks ago.

Wow, I hope to god that MT2 is the problem then since that's an easy one to drop. Just for the record, I have been on it for over a year. I use 0.2cc EOD. I'm definitely stopping that now to see if it helps.

I find it odd how MT2 has been around for so long, usage has been widespread, but no one has really been able to connect it with rising RBCs until now. I'm sure glad you said something about this.

I don't take the sulfate anymore and I don't even use a multi because I feel I have everything covered supplement wise. I have to say, it doesn't seem like my H/H rises/lowers based on how much test I am on. I say this from experience, but donating blood during these times kind of makes it hard to pinpoint it too.

It varies. Used to be a lot but then ferritin was low so I took a break. I donated twice in the last 2 months and am eligible to donate again today at one blood bank.

I dose it that way because it's been discussed on this board and it seems to be a good way to do it. Dr. John Crisler is a fan.

No man I don't care what doctor is a fan. It's stupid and uncalled for. You are putting to much into it. Your on TRT, 1 shot and your done. You are not going to get any more benefits from it doing it your way than I am.

You also need to get a test that checks your iron level. It's a ferritin test. If it's low you need to stop donating blood so much.

I .

Wait did you say your on MY2 for over a year? Are you referring to melatonin 2 of so bro you need to get off all the shit your on. Your being completely wreck less. You don't take MY2 EOD you take it for a 4 weeks to load up then you take it MAYBE every 3 weeks. That shit will fuck your body up in high doses.

How old are you?
Why are you on trt because you need it or you want it?

And you don't inject testosterone sub q, it does not get into the blood stream well.

No man I don't care what doctor is a fan. It's stupid and uncalled for. You are putting to much into it. Your on TRT, 1 shot and your done. You are not going to get any more benefits from it doing it your way than I am.

You also need to get a test that checks your iron level. It's a ferritin test. If it's low you need to stop donating blood so much.

Wait did you say your on MY2 for over a year? Are you referring to melatonin 2 of so bro you need to get off all the shit your on. Your being completely wreck less. You don't take MY2 EOD you take it for a 4 weeks to load up then you take it MAYBE every 3 weeks. That shit will fuck your body up in high doses.

How old are you?
Why are you on trt because you need it or you want it?

And you don't inject testosterone sub q, it does not get into the blood stream well.

I understand you are trying to help, but I've been around the block and learned a thing or two. You can search around and learn something about sub-q testosterone injections. I don't want to turn this thread into a debate over the ideal injection method for TRT, as I have a legitimate concern I am trying to fix and that will only take the thread in a direction it doesn't need to go.

I have mentioned my ferritin issues several times in this thread. It's low. I am hoping to find out my new level tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

I have no idea what MY2 is, but I am referring to Melanotan 2 for tanning. I use far less than what is recommended. It takes me about 140-150 days just to finish one 10mg vial.

remember reading Stewie's post: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695
so to lower hematocrit -grapefruit, drinking lots of water, cardio, baby aspirin, etc, etc...

why do you take M2 so often?

"It happens that I started trying Melanotan 2 and later found out that it raises blood levels in a lot of people,bottom line is hemoglobin could be raised by a lot of factors and not and not only from test injections." Restarting TRT with low ferritin and high hematocrit issues

I've looked into naringin (grapefruit). Seems it might help for people with high hemoglobin's (I guess I qualify) but it also inhibits absorption of a lot of things as well. I did speak with Stewie once about it. I may have no choice but to take it now though.

Cardio is HIIT every other day, water intake is plenty. I use nattokinase instead of baby aspirin.

Are my MT2 shots too frequent? I have always been a fan of using a low dose and dividing it. Sometimes I do it E3D instead. Just 0.2mg sub q at a time. (obviously I'm stopping it regardless)

I understand you are trying to help, but I've been around the block and learned a thing or two. You can search around and learn something about sub-q testosterone injections. I don't want to turn this thread into a debate over the ideal injection method for TRT, as I have a legitimate concern I am trying to fix and that will only take the thread in a direction it doesn't need to go.

I have mentioned my ferritin issues several times in this thread. It's low. I am hoping to find out my new level tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

I have no idea what MY2 is, but I am referring to Melanotan 2 for tanning. I use far less than what is recommended. It takes me about 140-150 days just to finish one 10mg vial.
How often were you donating blood and how many blood banks? Are you self Rx or under a Dr?

I'm simply telling you that you don't take MT2 every other day that's to much it does not matter the dose. I had a friend go through the same thing you are.

Your ferritin is low because you have donated to much blood over a period of time. Your body has not had time to get it back to normal levels. And it won't if you keep donating.

And ideally you want to be around a 14. My hemoglobin was a 19 which is high and every time I donated which was 1 time a month per Dr ordered it dropped about 1 number per.

I was told by the blood service people that it will deplete your iron level if you donate to much over time.

You need to get orders from a doctor and get THERAPUDIC blood service. What they will do is they will take double red blood cells and put your blood back in you. That will reduce your hemoglobin faster to a safe level.

Sorry just concerned is all because my buddy had a hard time getting right.

Kill the MT2 for 2 months. It's winter and I doubt you will lose much color at all I've been off for 3 months and I'm just starting to lose color.

How often were you donating blood and how many blood banks? Are you self Rx or under a Dr?

I'm simply telling you that you don't take MT2 every other day that's to much it does not matter the dose. I had a friend go through the same thing you are.

Your ferritin is low because you have donated to much blood over a period of time. Your body has not had time to get it back to normal levels. And it won't if you keep donating.

And ideally you want to be around a 14. My hemoglobin was a 19 which is high and every time I donated which was 1 time a month per Dr ordered it dropped about 1 number per.

I was told by the blood service people that it will deplete your iron level if you donate to much over time.

You need to get orders from a doctor and get THERAPUDIC blood service. What they will do is they will take double red blood cells and put your blood back in you. That will reduce your hemoglobin faster to a safe level.

I am done with MT2 after reading Dante's post. What happened with your friend who took it frequently?

I'm aware of why my ferritin is low. It's an issue I've been dealing with, hence my usage of ferrous sulfate for 1 1/2 months (which I no longer take).

TRT is through a doctor rx, but again I have been taking 200mg instead of the 150mg I am prescribed.

I want therapeutic phlebotomies from my hematologist who I met for the first time today (the old one retired). The RBC panel results were immediate and the nurse came back and showed me what they were, but said the doctor wanted me to lower my test dose instead of doing a phlebotomy, so unfortunately I may have to take things into my own hands because I am uncomfortable walking around with a HGB of 19. It's another reason I need that ferritin result asap. I am considering donating blood tomorrow. My blood bank doesn't offer double red cells.

I am done with MT2 after reading Dante's post. What happened with your friend who took it frequently?

I'm aware of why my ferritin is low. It's an issue I've been dealing with, hence my usage of ferrous sulfate for 1 1/2 months (which I no longer take).

TRT is through a doctor rx, but again I have been taking 200mg instead of the 150mg I am prescribed.

I want therapeutic phlebotomies from my hematologist who I met for the first time today (the old one retired). The RBC panel results were immediate and the nurse came back and showed me what they were, but said the doctor wanted me to lower my test dose instead of doing a phlebotomy, so unfortunately I may have to take things into my own hands because I am uncomfortable walking around with a HGB of 19. It's another reason I need that ferritin result asap. I am considering donating blood tomorrow. My blood bank doesn't offer double red cells.
He is still not 100% sure because he never presented all the facts but I want to say it boosted or dropped something because he was taking it like you and it kept it in his system to long which its not suppose to be that's why on maintaining you only pin it every 2 or 3 weeks it does its job then clears your system.

I'm going to go back a read from the beginning I just seen some things that jumped out at me and was like oh shit. Again. I'll text my man and see what it was with him. Call around because most blood banks DO and can take double red blood cells. I would tell your Dr that too. It's not daft to walk around 20+ if you don't have to and if he thinks it is you need to swap doctors.

Your not on EQ or anything else are you?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity