over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hematoma around the lower back disk

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
About 2 months ago I blew my lower back sneezing. Since then I had trouble walking, working out and just doing my everyday activities. Went to different Doctors and chiropractors and they said it was disk, muscle, this and that.
Well I got fed up with the pain and scheduled app. With the sports medicine spine surgeon. He took me in yesterday, did an MRI and found the problem.
When I sneezed I tore the tissue around the disc, tissue was bleeding for a while and that excess blood was making pressure on to my nerves and disk. Now as blood is slowly disappearing its relieving pressure and my back is getting better. There may be some permanent damage due to the pressure on the nerves but he cannot see it yet till blood disappears completely.
Crazy, I never knew you can have hematoma like this..
At least now I know what the cause is.:(

Dont need to go far. Maybe you should try to use some kind of natural materials. They have almost no side-effect.
1. Use Egg

Eggs have a very good effect in the treatment for how to get rid of hematoma and bruise. On the surface of egg, there have a lot of tiny holes which are tiny small pipes leading to the heart of gold.

When using this method, you need to boil the egg then roll up quickly on the bruises and hematoma areas when it is still hot. It will create pressure to suck the black blood into the heart of gold. Keep trying this procedure, and hematoma will disappear quickly.
2. Apply Cold

Ice is one of the very first home remedies for how to treat a hematoma at home that you should think of initially. It not only helps you feel comfortable, relax from pain but also stimulates blood vessel so that they can contract and reduce the risk of swelling. As a result, bruise will be blurred and risk will be limited. Cold compress is also one of the natural home remedies for puffy eyes.

Apply Hot

One day after applying the ice method, you should use a hot towel to apply on the hematoma skin areas. This will help to ease blood circulation and speed up the treatment for how to get rid of a hematoma.

Click this link to get more details: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-treat-a-hematoma/

Thanks Ashley.
But this was almost 7 y ago:)

Thanks Ashley.
But this was almost 7 y ago:)

Well how is the hematoma now? lol

I fell off of a truck bed a couple years ago and suffered a hematoma to my lower right side of my back. I was basically bed ridden for a couple months, grapefruit sized bump etc.. For the most part it has gone down but there is still what feels like calcified material there(or blood, I don't know), as there is still a lump. And also, I am missing some feeling in the area due to nerve damage I suppose.

It makes my lower back unsymmetrical and I hate it. Any ideas on how to dissipate whatever it is that is built up in my lower back? There is no pain anymore.

Last edited:
Well how is the hematoma now? lol

I fell off of a truck bed a couple years ago and suffered a hematoma to my lower right side of my back. I was basically bed ridden for a couple months, grapefruit sized bump etc.. For the most part it has gone down but there is still what feels like calcified material there(or blood, I don't know), as there is still a lump. And also, I am missing some feeling in the area due to nerve damage I suppose.

It makes my lower back unsymmetrical and I hate it. Any ideas on how to dissipate whatever it is that is built up in my lower back? There is no pain anymore.

If it's encapsulated then you might be able to have it removed through surgery. Unfortunately it could fall under cosmetic and not be covered by insurance.

If it's encapsulated then you might be able to have it removed through surgery. Unfortunately it could fall under cosmetic and not be covered by insurance.

It feels like a lumpy pocket, it doesn't bother me that much. But I guess I could say it's causing me pain/emotional distress? lol

Dont need to go far. Maybe you should try to use some kind of natural materials. They have almost no side-effect.
1. Use Egg

Eggs have a very good effect in the treatment for how to get rid of hematoma and bruise. On the surface of egg, there have a lot of tiny holes which are tiny small pipes leading to the heart of gold.

When using this method, you need to boil the egg then roll up quickly on the bruises and hematoma areas when it is still hot. It will create pressure to suck the black blood into the heart of gold. Keep trying this procedure, and hematoma will disappear quickly.
2. Apply Cold

Ice is one of the very first home remedies for how to treat a hematoma at home that you should think of initially. It not only helps you feel comfortable, relax from pain but also stimulates blood vessel so that they can contract and reduce the risk of swelling. As a result, bruise will be blurred and risk will be limited. Cold compress is also one of the natural home remedies for puffy eyes.

Apply Hot

One day after applying the ice method, you should use a hot towel to apply on the hematoma skin areas. This will help to ease blood circulation and speed up the treatment for how to get rid of a hematoma.

Click this link to get more details: https://authorityremedies.com/how-to-treat-a-hematoma/

WTF???lol

Heart of Gold? That was the name of the spaceship in "Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131