over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hemp or CBD oil for sleep

I used CBD for sleep but the price got to insane
Just get the CBD and CBN isolate. It's dirt cheap.
Its like saying a bottle of test is $100 too expensive when you can buy 100gm of test powder for the same amount and have 50 10ml bottles at 200mg/ml
Forgive the short hand sentence structure. Using my phone.

Try cbn. Suffer from sleep apnea and have struggled with sleep for years. Started making tinctures and have been sleeping like a baby since I started. Total life changer. Been on numerous meds over the years and nothing has worked like this.

Everything is legal in my state. Use a combo of normal flowers, hemp flowers with specific cannaboids, isolates, terpes, and supplement powders.
Sorry I'm completely new to the cannabis oil stuff. When you say cbn? What do you actually mean? I've got sleep apnoea too and really bad arthritis in my shoulder was thinking of trying the cannabis route. You've obviously got the products on the high street that are advertised as cannabis oil but have no thc, I'm assuming the product that works for you has thc in it?

The problem with CBD is the strength of most products. Most are too low to feel any benefit. Try 300-600mg for best result. I’ve been a cannabis/hemp grower for over 20 years and have followed the science since before it was mainstream in 2013.

Too low of a dose(and this ASSUMES the quality is there and on many, especially early on in the CBD "gold rush" it was NOT) and not giving it time is something I see/hear from people who were dissapointed. For some you have to let it build up for full effect and simply taking 30mg(IF LEGIT) and expecting ambien or even diphenhydramine like effects you will be disappointed.

I also have explained to many heavy smokers who claim CBD is garbage and did nothing for them that they are overlooking the fact that they HAVE BEEN ON CBD ALREDY FOR YEARS! No shit another 15mg was not noticeable you have been saturated for the last two decades, that's like adding a light beer to the daily intake of an alcoholic consuming a 1.75 of vodka a day, not going to move the needle.

Sorry I'm completely new to the cannabis oil stuff. When you say cbn? What do you actually mean? I've got sleep apnoea too and really bad arthritis in my shoulder was thinking of trying the cannabis route. You've obviously got the products on the high street that are advertised as cannabis oil but have no thc, I'm assuming the product that works for you has thc in it?
There's a whole industry that caters to the cannabinoid scene.
Read the reviews. They may answer many questions not already answered here.

Cbn = cannabinol. It's a byproduct of thc breaking down with age, but it naturally present in small amounts anyway. It's the cannabinoid some people find really useful for sleep. If you have some REALLY OLD weed, especially not sealed in an airtight container, you might find that it makes you sleepy.

CBD itself is not going to make someone sleepy, but could help with a racing mind. I try to avoid thc during the week. It messes with rem sleep. I find that if I have thc during the weeknight, there's a subtle change in my mental clarity the next day? Is it as bad as alcohol? Nope. But I can tell.

Cbn = cannabinol. It's a byproduct of thc breaking down with age, but it naturally present in small amounts anyway. It's the cannabinoid some people find really useful for sleep. If you have some REALLY OLD weed, especially not sealed in an airtight container, you might find that it makes you sleepy.

CBD itself is not going to make someone sleepy, but could help with a racing mind. I try to avoid thc during the week. It messes with rem sleep. I find that if I have thc during the weeknight, there's a subtle change in my mental clarity the next day? Is it as bad as alcohol? Nope. But I can tell.
Thanks mate.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke