over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hepatic Adenoma

muscledoc1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I know I've seen a thread here sometime about hepatic adenoma , anyway I'm getting a second surgery to remove a small 2cm in size Adenoma(had a biopsy and they recommend to take it out even though it's still benign), this is the second time in getting this surgery last time was 3 years ago(a bigger one 6cm was also benign but high risk), so from what I understand from he pathologist and the Liver doctor those tumors are very common with women on birth control or bodybuilders that use steroids , after my first surgery I had the understanding that IGF 1 and Estrogen are the main contributors to that, so I stopped using GH and used an AI but was still on and off with gear(moderate to high doses, usual Test combo with other anabolics), if anyone has more info as I am DONE of course with anabolics will probably stay on TRT(200 a week at the most with an AI), I do get follow up MRIs every 4 months but I hope I could at least look decent as you all know the mental addiction most of us go through in this life style lol, I'm 42 non competitive but those who know me here know I've been around for a long time(25 years), this new life style change is going to be interesting I guess I'll have to train and diet harder

Sorry to hear that and I know what you're going through. I had the same thing happen but mine ruptured and I almost bled out thinking it was a stomach ache all day at work. I was on gh and a butt load of aas and no ai since I was young and stupid. I stayed off aas for almost a year after surgery but decided to go back on after a few cat scans and was ok. Probably stupid but if nothing bad then why stop. I still have bloodwork done regularly to make sure everything is in range. Dr said the estrogen from test formed the adenoma and gh grew it so big it burst.

Are you a physician? Just asking based on your handle.

200mg should be fine. Glad you are getting it removed. Thats the best thing to do it hasnt regressed. Another member here has many and much larger and is just watching them based on his doctors recommendation which i really hope nothing happens to him..

As you probably also know but ill reiterate because so many ppl think estrogen just leads to it certain adenoma subtypes respond to androgens meaning TREN can likely cause it in many or just taking any AAS in general at higher doses. I single out tren because of how androgenic it is.

did either of you use a lot of tren?

what were your test doses... generally speaking?

Are you a physician? Just asking based on your handle.

200mg should be fine. Glad you are getting it removed. Thats the best thing to do it hasnt regressed. Another member here has many and much larger and is just watching them based on his doctors recommendation which i really hope nothing happens to him..

As you probably also know but ill reiterate because so many ppl think estrogen just leads to it certain adenoma subtypes respond to androgens meaning TREN can likely cause it in many or just taking any AAS in general at higher doses. I single out tren because of how androgenic it is.

Thanks for you're reply man, I'm not a physician I'm a cardiac Sonographer(at Duke university ), and yes I've used Tren and other anabolics either way I do not want to ever get another surgery again so I'm done with that just TRT and train and diet harder....Thanks again for you're response

Yes I've used Tren but regardless it's the androgens and the high dose use that caused this, was ranging in the 1,000mg a week or so

of tren??

Lol no man, test was around 1,000 or so, Tren probably in the 400, but regardless to the dose it's a genetic thing some will get it some won't, but either way if you high dose anything for a while with no breaks you're on a higher risk, gear is not what's gonna make you or break you it HELPS but it's more a mental thing I think(of course it helps but as you know it's mostly genetics and hard work), either way not worth going through all this especially for the second damn time

Thanks for posting this. I'm sorry to hear what your dealing with. You have the right attitude. My only advice is don't forget about this a year or 2 down the road when your healthy again and wanting to go back on a big cycle! Personally my whole feeling's about AAS use and what I THOUGHT was safe has changed the last couple years. 1 or 2 low dose cycles are enough for me now. Ive been debating weither to stop using orals now too. I'm 37 now and would like to see 77!

So I know I've seen a thread here sometime about hepatic adenoma , anyway I'm getting a second surgery to remove a small 2cm in size Adenoma(had a biopsy and they recommend to take it out even though it's still benign), this is the second time in getting this surgery last time was 3 years ago(a bigger one 6cm was also benign but high risk), so from what I understand from he pathologist and the Liver doctor those tumors are very common with women on birth control or bodybuilders that use steroids , after my first surgery I had the understanding that IGF 1 and Estrogen are the main contributors to that, so I stopped using GH and used an AI but was still on and off with gear(moderate to high doses, usual Test combo with other anabolics), if anyone has more info as I am DONE of course with anabolics will probably stay on TRT(200 a week at the most with an AI), I do get follow up MRIs every 4 months but I hope I could at least look decent as you all know the mental addiction most of us go through in this life style lol, I'm 42 non competitive but those who know me here know I've been around for a long time(25 years), this new life style change is going to be interesting I guess I'll have to train and diet harder

Ah man sorry to hear! Hope you bounce back! For the record, you're most of the most underrated posters on this board to me

Sorry to hear your having these issues, but good news it's benign. Any mitogens can influence this, and under a greater risk when the liver is already being taxed with xyz.

Mitogens are growth promoting substances, basically anything that causes the cells to undergo mitosis. Increasing the rate they divide, providing more opportunities for mutation to occur

Sorry to hear your having these issues, but good news it's benign. Any mitogens can influence this, and under a greater risk when the liver is already being taxed with xyz.

Mitogens are growth promoting substances, basically anything that causes the cells to undergo mitosis. Increasing the rate they divide, providing more opportunities for mutation to occur

liek wat

I am DONE of course with anabolics will probably stay on TRT(200 a week at the most with an AI), I do get follow up MRIs every 4 months but I hope I could at least look decent

You definitely can and actually will look GREAT on TRT... right nutrition, sound training and above average genetics can make a lot. Don't worry. :);)

Did you have any symptoms ? I tried google and didn't find much .

Basically any hormone or protein that signals growth has a direct or indirect mitogenic pathway. Insulin gh steroids etc. growth factors at one point were considered a seperate class but we can define their mitogenic pathways through advances in biochemistry

Yes I did. Not high doses and it was mainly old school pellet tren but I'd use it for 12-14 weeks at a time along with orals. I just had bloodwork done after being on orals for longer than I care to admit and my ast/alt was 44/70. I had dropped orals 2 weeks before getting these bloods done and I couldn't believe how low they were considering I wasn't on any liver protection. I'm now using tudca and nac and will have blood drawn again to see where I'm at in a month. The liver is a resilient organ.

Thanks for posting this. I'm sorry to hear what your dealing with. You have the right attitude. My only advice is don't forget about this a year or 2 down the road when your healthy again and wanting to go back on a big cycle! Personally my whole feeling's about AAS use and what I THOUGHT was safe has changed the last couple years. 1 or 2 low dose cycles are enough for me now. Ive been debating weither to stop using orals now too. I'm 37 now and would like to see 77!

You're welcome! and you HAVE to put you're health first, doesn't matter if you're Phil heath lol Health is first bodybuilding will change for most of us after age 40-45.(I'm 43)

Interesting, thanks man!!

You definitely can and actually will look GREAT on TRT... right nutrition, sound training and above average genetics can make a lot. Don't worry. :);)

Thank you brother, i know either way have no choice but to push my self harder.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws