over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hepatic adenomas what now

Its not always that terrible lol, i need to stop cry like little bitch and focus on something, maybe ill try some fight sports to do or something different then gym.

I don’t understand this, you have tumors and possible cancer but you are still on high dose of steroids and doing lines of coke?
I am not sure if I believe you all this ….
Sorry but ……

Last edited:
I don’t understand this, you have tumors and possible cancer but you are still on high dose of steroids and doing lines of coke?
I am not sure if I believe you all this ….
Sorry but ……

I agree... I know some people can be autodestructive especially if they are junkies (and no matter what drug this is a junkie type behavior) but somehow this sounds like too bad to be true...

Okey so you call me junkie because i did coke 5 times yes 5 times in my life? :)) i run sucessful company and if you meet me in real life you wouldnt even think that i ever had any problem. Iam far from junkie, i had bad days, i wish you all that you never have to go to doctor at 24 and listen to him that you maybe got cancer and that your tumors are at bad places so only option if they mutate will be transplantation. Yeah everyone is fine till he gets into real problems. But to call me junkie thats little bit too much i think :) By huge doses of AS you talk about 400mg deca and 50mg tren ace eod? deca 400mg weekly? Then i think there is 99% ppl on this board running insane amount of gear if this one was huge.

Okey so you call me junkie because i did coke 5 times yes 5 times in my life? :)) i run sucessful company and if you meet me in real life you wouldnt even think that i ever had any problem. Iam far from junkie, i had bad days, i wish you all that you never have to go to doctor at 24 and listen to him that you maybe got cancer and that your tumors are at bad places so only option if they mutate will be transplantation. Yeah everyone is fine till he gets into real problems. But to call me junkie thats little bit too much i think :) By huge doses of AS you talk about 400mg deca and 50mg tren ace eod? deca 400mg weekly? Then i think there is 99% ppl on this board running insane amount of gear if this one was huge.
Dude!

Get the fuck off steroids period!

Do you not understand what supraphysiological doses of androgens are going to do to your tumors?

It's not about the dosage being low; it's about the dosage being NON-EXISTENT FOR YOU! No AAS period if you want to turn this around and be around for a while.

The junkie comment has nothing to do with you shooting up drugs; but more to do with displaying the same destructive behavior.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

U were called a junkie cuz u got tumors from steroids.. And u quit the steroids..

But then got back on them cuz u couldn't hang with the implications of being off

That's junkie behavior, nothing to do with the Coke - tho that's not helping either

Yeah guys now i see the point, thats really junkie kind behaviour, coke doesnt do shit for me, maybe makes me feel even more bad after 15 minutes so i stopped anyway. I started with steroids because doctor told me after MRI that i dont have adenomas that its multiple fnh which cant mutate to anything and its only caused by high estrogen levels. So i took AS with very low estrogen actions and AI on top of it with proviron. After 4 weeks tumors were stable size and no changes thats why i thought its not problem for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity