over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here it is, First cycle, plz critque it

Bozman00

Newbies
I seem to be reading into this too much and should just keep it simple for my first go-round. So here’s what I came up with. Give me a sanity check on it please.

OK, here’s what I’m looking at for a first run. Test-C only. It comes in 250mg/ml and in 5ml vial’s. So if I stick to the previous post of 400-600mg/week, split into 2 shots, that makes it 500mg/week. Shot on Sundays and Wednesdays, 250mg each time. I’ll run it for 10 weeks, which means I’ll need to purchase 4 vials. At $25/5ml that’s $125. Does that seem fair?

Now onto locations and times; where exactly do I shoot each one? What time of day is best? I currently have 3ml syringes with 18G by 1-1/2 attached. That looks a bit scary so I’ll use that to draw the oil out, then switching pins, to a 22g by 1-1/2 to shoot with. I also have 27g by ½ if that’s even doable. So where do I shoot it and what time of day? I read on howtodoinjections.com on where and how, but are my pins too long? I’ll get more if needed and don’t want to shoot too deep.

I couldn’t find “aromasin” from my source, is there another? I’m assuming that AI means ancillaries? What else can I use? Need some help here. And is it only for sides? Should I expect a lot of sides at these doses?

Onto PCT, clomed: Clomiphene Citrate comes in 50mg/tab sold in 30 tabs/pouch at $25 taken 1 week after my last shot of test, taken for 5 weeks. First 2 weeks will be 50mg ED last three weeks will 25mg ED UTC. (So that means I’ll need a pill cutter and take half a pill of the remainder). Nolva: Tamoxifen Citrate: sold in 20mg/tab 30 tabs/pouch at $20/pouch (need 2); will be taken for 5 weeks, starting one week after my last shot of Test-C. First 2 weeks will be 40mg/ED last 3 will be 20mg/ED UTC.
Grand total of $193 including shipping. Not counting any extra pins I might need.

How does this look? I checked the other posts from what “DAD” had written and feel that I’m ready for it. Also on the rules, this is how I feel it should be written, put my plan out there and have others (hopefully professionals who know what they’re talking about) critique it. So here it is.
I’ve been working out since I was 16 and never had done AAS. I did do Andro when it was legal in H.S. and have done nearly every supplement from nearly every company and feel that I’ve hit a plateau. Stat’s, 30yo, 6-1, 225lbs. workout 5 days a week. Clean diet, still on NO Xplode, and Cellmass, BCAA’s, multi-vit, and Whey Protien.

All, please let me know what you think and any changes/sugestions...

I seem to be reading into this too much and should just keep it simple for my first go-round. So here’s what I came up with. Give me a sanity check on it please.

OK, here’s what I’m looking at for a first run. Test-C only. It comes in 250mg/ml and in 5ml vial’s. So if I stick to the previous post of 400-600mg/week, split into 2 shots, that makes it 500mg/week. Shot on Sundays and Wednesdays, 250mg each time. I’ll run it for 10 weeks, which means I’ll need to purchase 4 vials. At $25/5ml that’s $125. Does that seem fair?

Now onto locations and times; where exactly do I shoot each one? What time of day is best? Doesn't matter, but I like before bed.
I currently have 3ml syringes with 18G by 1-1/2 attached. That looks a bit scary so I’ll use that to draw the oil out, then switching pins, to a 22g by 1-1/2 to shoot with. Use that for glutes.
I also have 27g by ½ if that’s even doable. Yes, use that for delts.
So where do I shoot it and what time of day? I read on howtodoinjections.com on where and how, but are my pins too long? They're fine. I like 23g 1" everywhere though.
I’ll get more if needed and don’t want to shoot too deep. You don't want to inject too shallow.

I couldn’t find “aromasin” from my source, is there another? I’m assuming that AI means ancillaries? What else can I use? Need some help here. And is it only for sides? Should I expect a lot of sides at these doses? AI is Aromatase Inhibitor. Look it up for a detailed explanation. It helps to control the estrogen. I use Arimidex 1xweek on any cycle. You will experience some sides. Nothing you can't handle.

Onto PCT, clomed: Clomiphene Citrate comes in 50mg/tab sold in 30 tabs/pouch at $25 taken 1 week after my last shot of test, taken for 5 weeks. Take first dose of PCT 2 weeks after last shot.
First 2 weeks will be 50mg ED last three weeks will 25mg ED UTC. (So that means I’ll need a pill cutter and take half a pill of the remainder). Nolva: Tamoxifen Citrate: sold in 20mg/tab 30 tabs/pouch at $20/pouch (need 2); will be taken for 5 weeks, starting one week after my last shot of Test-C. First 2 weeks will be 40mg/ED last 3 will be 20mg/ED UTC.
Grand total of $193 including shipping. Not counting any extra pins I might need. I would just use one SERM on this mild cycle.

How does this look? I checked the other posts from what “DAD” had written and feel that I’m ready for it. Also on the rules, this is how I feel it should be written, put my plan out there and have others (hopefully professionals who know what they’re talking about) critique it. So here it is.
I’ve been working out since I was 16 and never had done AAS. I did do Andro when it was legal in H.S. and have done nearly every supplement from nearly every company and feel that I’ve hit a plateau. Stat’s, 30yo, 6-1, 225lbs. workout 5 days a week. Clean diet, still on NO Xplode, and Cellmass, BCAA’s, multi-vit, and Whey Protien.

Wow. Lot of words there... :p

pin either quads or glutes... whatever you like best. 1" into quads, 1.5" into glutes (at least in my case... i have a fat ass)

keep arimidex or aromasin (also called exemestane) in case you develop puffy nips (which i do)

nolva only for 4-5 weeks is fine pct for this cycle

gl and enjoy.

Good advice has already been issued but I will attempt to elaborate a little on it. The 18g needles you have are great for drawing and the 22g 1.5" are ok for glute shots. Since you are only doing 2 shots a week you will be ok with just glute shots.
AI stands around these forums for aromataze inhibitor, ie: arimidex, aromasin, letrozole etc. I like aromasin best but arimidex isn't too bad either. Most importantly this is your first cycle and you might not be estrogen sensitive so do not use your AI unless you have too.
Your PCT should start 14-18 days after your last shot and the nolvadex and clomid protocol you have listed is fine.
Good luck. And how do you like cellmass?

Ordered today from EK. as listed above and will stick to my stated plan. I'll let everyone know how it goes in 10wks. I plan on staying on my OTC supps. including Cellmass. Which I personally believe is the best creatine out there.

Make sure you are getting good gear from a good source test at 25$ per 5 ml. sounds cheap to me. I have been this route trying to save some bucks but it turned out to be bunk and wasted a full 8 weeks b4 i realized it Good luck

3 things I'd do a bit differently.

1. I'd run the test for 12 weeks. You most likely wont even start to feel it until around week 3-4.

2. I'd use 23g x 1.5" and do glutes only for a first run.

3. I would not list the source and the prices paid for each item.

Yup X2. And its a basic beginners cycle. Be safe bro.

3 things I'd do a bit differently.

1. I'd run the test for 12 weeks. You most likely wont even start to feel it until around week 3-4.

2. I'd use 23g x 1.5" and do glutes only for a first run.

3. I would not list the source and the prices paid for each item.

I'm no expert compared with some here, but it seems fine. Good that you've read the stickies - there's a ton of good advice and knowledge available on PM.

The only thing I'd change personally is to get blood work (pre, mid, post) and check bp regularly. Plenty of people don't bother, and for a cycle like this, it probably isn't necessary. But I feel that I learn things ... Certainly, down the line, when you do more and for longer, this will be a useful habit. Good luck.

personally i advise all begginers to use no more than 300mg test a week, but thats just my personal opionin.

def take it out to atleast 12 weeks. like gunslinger said you wont even really notice anything till about week 3.

other than that looks like you have everything under control and good luck on this cycle bro!:D

I ABSOLUTELY agree with the above! IF this IS your first cycle, you won't need any more than 250 - 300 mgs a week! 600mgs is over-kill! There is absolutely no need! What will your next cycle look like IF you start at 1/2 a gram+ now?

Heck, my first cycle was enanthate 250 / week for 10 weeks and I made more gains on that than I did on my last cycle wich was 4-5 X that! Actually, there's a post somewhere on "priming" before a cycle! It works well for all but yields incredible gains for first timers! Only problem is, everyone will know (without any doubt) that you're ON!

Personally, I would stick to 10 weeks! It may take a couple of weeks to kick in BUT it'll ALSO remain active (in your system) for that long AFTER your last inj! So, 10 weeks, is 10 weeks.

You mentioned that you are basing your cycle off of "Dads" advice.... If so, you are certainly well-informed and definitely on the right track!

S~

Make sure you are getting good gear from a good source test at 25$ per 5 ml. sounds cheap to me. I have been this route trying to save some bucks but it turned out to be bunk and wasted a full 8 weeks b4 i realized it Good luck

I've payed $35-55 for 10cc's of test E @ 250mg/ml-400mg/ml for the last 2 years. then again I get all my gear from online sources off the street in my area you'd pay $95-150 for 10cc's.

Now onto locations and times; where exactly do I shoot each one? What time of day is best? I currently have 3ml syringes with 18G by 1-1/2 attached. That looks a bit scary so I’ll use that to draw the oil out, then switching pins, to a 22g by 1-1/2 to shoot with. I also have 27g by ½ if that’s even doable. So where do I shoot it and what time of day? I read on howtodoinjections.com on where and how, but are my pins too long? I’ll get more if needed and don’t want to shoot too deep.

I couldn’t find “aromasin” from my source, is there another? I’m assuming that AI means ancillaries? What else can I use? Need some help here. And is it only for sides? Should I expect a lot of sides at these doses?

Onto PCT, clomed: Clomiphene Citrate comes in 50mg/tab sold in 30 tabs/pouch at $25 taken 1 week after my last shot of test, taken for 5 weeks. First 2 weeks will be 50mg ED last three weeks will 25mg ED UTC. (So that means I’ll need a pill cutter and take half a pill of the remainder). Nolva: Tamoxifen Citrate: sold in 20mg/tab 30 tabs/pouch at $20/pouch (need 2); will be taken for 5 weeks, starting one week after my last shot of Test-C. First 2 weeks will be 40mg/ED last 3 will be 20mg/ED UTC.
Grand total of $193 including shipping. Not counting any extra pins I might need.

Why are you posting how much you are paying for your gear?
Drop the NO Xplode and get Geraniamo from TrueProtein, 10x better and you need to use about 10x less! Get rid of the Cell Mass, you're drinking all sugar.

Ordered today from EK. as listed above and will stick to my stated plan. I'll let everyone know how it goes in 10wks. I plan on staying on my OTC supps. including Cellmass. Which I personally believe is the best creatine out there.

Cell Mass sucks, they load it with sugar to taste good

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner