over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here to learn.

Big boned

Newbies
Back now for six months. Getting into it slow after I was in a bad head on accident while I was driving my motocycle. Injurie to many to list of major ones broke c1 c3 c4 fused with herrrington rods. L4 L5 herniated lost a testicle. . Right leg held together by26 screws ect... stats 6 monthss ago 6'3 450lb( literally couldn't moveable. Atrophy and 140 lb weight gain was killing me . Found a commercial grade recumbent elliptical by octane fitness xr6000. Started doing cardio/ 50 min 4 days a week. Joined planet fitness. Now I do 1 body part each day along with cardio. I have been eating clean now for six 6months mos taking in no processed sugars. 3 mos ago I started hygertropin 4iu ed. Test ethnate low dose of 200mg 1x a week. I'm at currently 6'3 359lb. It is helping mind and body. My college weight was 280@ 16% bf. Mostly thankful growth hormone helped get off 2 meds for depression and leave the opiates far behind. Still have six surgeries. But I can see a light in the tunnel... any suggestions or advice to others rehab stories I have open ears. Is my path correct. Doctors seem to want to try and solve all with pills to numb.

Wow crazy story.. Glad to hear your alive and working hard on your recovery. Welcome to PM, this place is a wealth of knowledge. I don't have much advice for you except keep it up and stay around here and you will def learn a thing or 2.. I wish you a quick recovery.. look into some peptides for healing, I've had some great success with Tb-500

That is kickass. I admire people with that sort of ethic.
Honestly, I'm sure dropping 200 lbs back to your game weight would help a lot of issues you may have with pain and the like.

My only suggestion is that you get the hell out of planet fitness.

Also, just my opinion, if your pathologies are gone (whatever that means) then Physical therapist > MD if you find the right one.

Thanks for the motivation Matty. Happy to still be here. Thanks gonna check out your thought on peptides. Look forward to learning here.

Unfortunately SBC its an insurance thing the young girl that hit me had no insurance and took back to Brazil after she was arrested. My insurance is fighting me the whole way with everything cause it was an accident that was not my fault and feel they should not be responsible for the bills. Andwant me to pay all and recoup the money. So far it has been an uphill battle. But I have a good friend that does personal training and is a chiropractor that has helped me form a safe strength endurance routine. Thanks for the support brother.

wow you're going through some tough time! hope the exercises and getting fit bring you peacefulness to your stress.

Thanks myo my life is good now. You find positive people that workout and on these forums

Well welcome to the board man we are here to help. Glad you recovered well, minus the weight gain but thats part of life man what can you do. Just work hard and eat right, keep your cruise going until you are down to a decently low bf and then start adding in more. Id also suggest T3/Clen, or an ECA stack if you want to burn more fat off faster. Keep the hard work up man

Back now for six months. Getting into it slow after I was in a bad head on accident while I was driving my motocycle. Injurie to many to list of major ones broke c1 c3 c4 fused with herrrington rods. L4 L5 herniated lost a testicle. . Right leg held together by26 screws ect... stats 6 monthss ago 6'3 450lb( literally couldn't moveable. Atrophy and 140 lb weight gain was killing me . Found a commercial grade recumbent elliptical by octane fitness xr6000. Started doing cardio/ 50 min 4 days a week. Joined planet fitness. Now I do 1 body part each day along with cardio. I have been eating clean now for six 6months mos taking in no processed sugars. 3 mos ago I started hygertropin 4iu ed. Test ethnate low dose of 200mg 1x a week. I'm at currently 6'3 359lb. It is helping mind and body. My college weight was 280@ 16% bf. Mostly thankful growth hormone helped get off 2 meds for depression and leave the opiates far behind. Still have six surgeries. But I can see a light in the tunnel... any suggestions or advice to others rehab stories I have open ears. Is my path correct. Doctors seem to want to try and solve all with pills to numb.

Wow...amazing...I wish you the best on your road back to recovery!

Well welcome to the board man we are here to help. Glad you recovered well, minus the weight gain but thats part of life man what can you do. Just work hard and eat right, keep your cruise going until you are down to a decently low bf and then start adding in more. Id also suggest T3/Clen, or an ECA stack if you want to burn more fat off faster. Keep the hard work up man

bad advice you definitely dont need any stimulants at this stage. continue with what your doing brother your on the right track :headbang:

Collin thanks for the words of wisdom. I think adding a cutting stack eventually would be a great thing after 9-12 mos of plain old sweat and grind and I should be more ready for aas. Running hopefully saizen for next 3mos. Its a wallet buster but want to experience good pharmacy grade. Look forward to all comments and advice

Ever I think it will be 9-12fun mos of current refining before aas would actually help and not hurt me. Just reassures me I need lots of patience with this. Its a new lifestyle I'm working on

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear