over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here we go again....

gooey

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
another day another story and a link to make people more unaccountable for there actions. And another bad, bad rep on things that peope use for an excuse for there actions. Dont know about u guys but sick of this bullshit... is there any link to steroids and terrorism
gooey :mad:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1976461

gooey said:
another day another story and a link to make people more unaccountable for there actions. And another bad, bad rep on things that peope use for an excuse for there actions. Dont know about u guys but sick of this bullshit... is there any link to steroids and terrorism
gooey :mad:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1976461

bro we think the same.
its like allways,he got those yesterday,so today he hit him and that guy cant play,i mean wow.
how you call that oh yeh steroids he got from sombody.and exactly after one day of use he was going nuts.how good is to know that info about somebody, dont you think.
i mean its so many things you can pic from that article and just throw it away,because it does makes no sens.i am sick and tired to see people going nuts writing biges bullsit about roids,and have no idea what the fuck are talking about.i mean we can repeat ourselfs and say the same thing what we talk about all the time,but that just makes no sens to me.
i just want to see where all this end up.

I got pissed off yesterday because there are too many dirty dishes in my sink. I'm sure it's the steroids that make me too lazy to wash them and also that made pissed off that they're there. In fact, it was steroids that made me want to eat so much that I dirtied up so many dishes, that made me too lazy to wash, that made me pissed off. Plus, if steroids hadn't built up so much muscle on me, I wouldn't have eaten so much food, that made me dirty up so many dishes, that made me too lazy to wash, that made me pissed off.

Also, my pecker's hard too much.

BigBoyJ said:
I got pissed off yesterday because there are too many dirty dishes in my sink. I'm sure it's the steroids that make me too lazy to wash them and also that made pissed off that they're there. In fact, it was steroids that made me want to eat so much that I dirtied up so many dishes, that made me too lazy to wash, that made me pissed off. Plus, if steroids hadn't built up so much muscle on me, I wouldn't have eaten so much food, that made me dirty up so many dishes, that made me too lazy to wash, that made me pissed off.

good one bro

BigBoyJ said:

GOD DAMn that was funny...also i feel you on the pecker part..my shit's hard 24/7

Nemesis79 said:
GOD DAMn that was funny...also i feel you on the pecker part..my shit's hard 24/7

I don't think I like the sound of you feeling my pecker. :p

This shit is fuckin gay. It's always the ignorant media that attribute any acts of violence to "Roid Rage." :rolleyes:

I'm sure Bill Romanowski, which happens to be one of my favorite linebackers of all time, had a temper before he even went on gear. Shit, I have gotten in quite a few fights on the football field back in highschool and I certainly wasn't "roid raging" haha.

Nearly all of my close friends have used steroids or currently are cycling and I have not noticed any changes in their temperment whatsoever.

Obviously the guy ran his mouth off to the wrong person got the chit beat out of him. Why not just be a man and take the licks and move on. Jeez what a place the United States is turning into. MM

I think some of you are missing the point here, the media is not attributing this to roid rage, the football player who got his lunch handed to him is. This guy was a fringe NFL player at best, here is his opportunity to make some $. There is no way he would have ever made $3+ million playing in the league, so he and his lawyers are taking advantage of the anti steroid bandwagon the nation has hopped on. It also doesn't hurt their cause that Romo is one fucked up hombre. <--- I'm bi-lingual :D

johnny carson dies of emphysema from smoking and thousands die every year from smoking but the government says there isnt anything wrong with that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws