over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HERE WE GO RANDY!

balplayer

Banned
LETS TAKE OUR BEST INTO THE AZ OPEN SATURDAY. ILL BE SEEING YOU AT THE WEIGH IN AND THE SHOW BROTHER!

I won't need to wish you guys luck

'cause it's not needed - you guys are ready to do batlle. Don't fight with each on stage when your being compared for the overall ;)

xcel

Its time, Baby...

Thanks BP and Xcel.

Balplayer, I'll find your photogenic face at the weigh-ins.

Gonna be a tough show, man. I know of a Light heavy who will be at the top of the class, but is 3" shorter than me (and in condition - see pics). There's also a Heavy coming with a physique similar to Lee Priest's. Both guys are from Cali. (Damn ringers!!! LOL)

-Randy

its all cool,
the less i know about who is gonna be there the better. that way i spend all my time and energy on me. thats all that counts for that day. and for that day only

Re: Its time, Baby...

homonunculus said:
Thanks BP and Xcel.

Balplayer, I'll find your photogenic face at the weigh-ins.

-Randy

LOL, and he will find your pig-face! G'luck fellas, represent!

Good luck guys!

Smile and have confidence and you'll do your best.

Randy, i've been following your pics (the latest i saw was 4 weeks out). Do you have updated photos or the photos of this guy who is 3" shorter than you?

Good luck at your show fellas! Take care.

patk

Thanks again, Guys.

Lifenatty said:
Randy, i've been following your pics (the latest i saw was 4 weeks out). Do you have updated photos or the photos of this guy who is 3" shorter than you?

Much appreciated fellas.

Mike - your pics look great, Bro. Awesome work, man.

LN - That last set was from 3 wk out (pretty sure). I have some from the gym from last weekend, but they were on a reg. camera, and I haven't got hard copies yet (someone else took them).

Believe it or not, where I am there has not been normal sunlight (some of you can prob. guess) for several weeks. I had hoped to do 1 week out in the same light (time of day, etc.), but it hasn't turned out.

Its not a big deal really - the judges won't be sitting in my backyard Sat. morning. ;^)

I do have a pic of the guy who is shorter than me, but he doesn't post here (he is actually a friend of a friend whom I have never met in person), and I suspect it wouldn't be a great idea to post his pic here (reasons I am sure you can appreciate, LN ;^) ).

Again, thanks for the support, guys. I'll have some pics up ASAP.

-Randy

guys, it is all locked up for randy...here is why. i am flying out to the contest..i will enter in the light heavies and put on my thong..i will bribe some judges to let me go out right in from of randy. i will be weighing 263 and fat as hell. no tan...cellulite ...thong..and yes a sock nusseled up in front..i will pose like no tomorrow..my music of choice will be Frankie Goes to Hollywoods "when ya wanna cum"... i will lick my fingers after my most muscular and rub them briskly on my nipples..and to show off my amazing hammies..i will bend over with my ass facing the judges and do "the moon" pose..i predict that about 45 seconds after my music starts (it will take that long for the initial shock to wear off and security and police to reach the stage i figure) i will receive a severe throtteling by "the man" right there on stage...all the while, i will be screaming for my "mommy" and crying "why cant i be me?!" ya know, really working the stage..after the crowd settles and i am being still beaten back stage, randy will come out and do his routine...he will be the hero..he will look like ronnie after they see me and the rest of the competitors will pale in comparision...randy will of course , have to bail me out of jail before i am passed around as the "jailhouse bitch" (dont want to relive that again...did i say that out loud?). the judges will be none the wiser and randy is the new mr. arizona.. btw my wife does not belive that it will work and has threatened divorce if i go through with it..she just does not understand me.....sniff :D

Last edited:
damn LATS, just when I think you can't get any more wierd you go and say something like this!:( all i can picture now is something along the lines of chris farley(god rest his soul) dancing to "it's raining men" in a thong! once again you have scarred me!

TH

Really not all that weird...

LATSY,

From what trulyhuge and noneck have told me, that sounds almost exactly like what you do anyway in your "other" job. You know the one you advertise for in the yellow pages...

The plan seems flawless, except for one thing. I'll need you to hold up the show somehow after you've gone one, but somewhere where I can't see you. I'm gonna need time to regroup (i.e., to stop from vomiting and to work out the laugh cramps...). LOL.

Thanks, Buddy.

-Randy

P.S. I presume the "thong" will be one of those pink golfing socks you wear, with the little fluffy ringing balls?

P.P.S. Isn't that the same routine you used to win the Mr. San Fran?...

yeah, i had the mr san fran locked up but, i had points deducted for not shaving my glutes...obviously blurred my cuts... actually the thong will be your basic leather thong but, with a catch......IT WILL BE REVERSED...YES, HANK AND THE TWINS WILL BE WAVING TO THE AUDIENCE...now if that does not give your gag reflex a workout then you have a previously unknown fetish...:D

LATS

One more thing; get some extra chunky peanut butter and out a spoonful in your crack --- then during posing, reach into your thong, scoop out a handful of the peanut butter, then lick it off your fingers...you will prolly make the audience pke LOL..

Best of luck to both of you!
Just keep your head down and focused until you're out on stage....then rip 'em up!

Randy, hope your carb-up/shit-load works as well as mine did! Let me know afterwards what you end up doing.
:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner