over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here you go

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. Many of you here do not know how you all inspire me. I thank you for that. I am not finished with my progress just yet. But I will put up some pics in a few weeks with better angles and full shots. Just a teaser for now though. While I will not fool anyone by saying this was easy, because it took some serious training and hard core diet to get these results, dieting for me is not really that hard. It is all a state of mind. I have always been very hardcore with dieting when I set down to do the job. I want to thank my good friend Phidias for some extra motivation here. Having a much bigger body builder around fucks with your head a bit and pulls you into action. And trust me here, Phidias is not short on thick dense muscle. But my results are from nine weeks of hard eating and training. So I figure another five more will not kill me. I should have the look I want by then. So thanks everyone for your support and motivation. I will keep you posted.

Is that freaking Phidias kicking ass too?! :cool:

LOL! If eating Nutella, peanut butter, cashews and chocolate all day long is "kicking ass" so yes, I guess I am... :p :eek:

Must be the secret of those "thick dense muscles" as Oldfella called them. Lol! Cause honestly I don't see how the very few moments I spend training with the intensity of an old whale could help me... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

No trust me, OF doesn't need me anymore to be motivated. My presence may have been a good reason for him to start his "mutation" nearly 3 months ago, but now he's on his way and well on it. His determination is incredible! He'd never cheat on his diet, never! So I just cook for myself, with no one to share those delicious meals... which almost makes me cry and depressed... so I eat even more to ease my pain!!! And the more I eat, the less I feel like training... :( ;)

Now I can leave the place in peace, confidently knowing that OF will finish the job on his own. :)

lol. My friend- If you need someone to eat chocolate with...

LOL! If eating Nutella, peanut butter, cashews and chocolate all day long is "kicking ass" so yes, I guess I am... :p :eek:

Must be the secret of those "thick dense muscles" as Oldfella called them. Lol! Cause honestly I don't see how the very few moments I spend training with the intensity of an old whale could help me... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

No trust me, OF doesn't need me anymore to be motivated. My presence may have been a good reason for him to start his "mutation" nearly 3 months ago, but now he's on his way and well on it. His determination is incredible! He'd never cheat on his diet, never! So I just cook for myself, with no one to share those delicious meals... which almost makes me cry and depressed... so I eat even more to ease my pain!!! And the more I eat, the less I feel like training... :( ;)

Now I can leave the place in peace, confidently knowing that OF will finish the job on his own. :)

I'll bring the almonds. We'll call Meredith back to bake some pies and we can laugh at how grotesque we are! A delicious meal is nothing to take lightly.

I have to ask you about Old Fella at his gym. Is he stalking around there in spandex, high top Otomix training boots, slathered in cologne, talking with tha' ladies about glute training techniques????? :eek:

I want some stories, Phidias.

This new look has got to be messing with his mojo. :D

I'll bring the almonds. We'll call Meredith back to bake some pies and we can laugh at how grotesque we are! A delicious meal is nothing to take lightly.

I have to ask you about Old Fella at his gym. Is he stalking around there in spandex, high top Otomix training boots, slathered in cologne, talking with tha' ladies about glute training techniques????? :eek:

I want some stories, Phidias.

This new look has got to be messing with his mojo. :D
Hey man what is wrong with you? You for got the dark sunglasses at night as well!!
Geez I have to teach all you young guys everything???

This new look is more about messing with Phidias' MOJO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear