over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's some pictures of the 22yo natural freak that Phil Hernon trains

Nice work bro!!

Looking at your pics makes me wish I stayed more disciplined in my late teans/early 20's. At 17 yrs old, I squatted 405 17 times slightly below parallel. I also had a 435 lb bench. Sad thing is that I did not take it and run with it like you. Again, bad ass build and potential, natty or not!! My 25 yr old ass is startin' to get serious again as well, cheers bro!

yo

thanks man...and you sounded like a freak at 17 years old. thats nuts!!! thanks for the positve feed back man.

About Justin

He has his head on straight. He doesnt travel from show to show to get exposure (ass kissing). I told him the ropes of the sport and he listens. He isnt going to fall for these guys claiming to give him supplement contracts if they set up a photo shoot with them. He trains hard and stays grounded close to home, taking care of special need people for the state of NY. He doesnt run to the judges and photographers telling them how big and ripped he wil be. He cant use the excuse that he didnt have the right "supplements " for the show, hence his low placing. He is natural.His physique does all the talking for him. I admire that.

yo

Well i have to thank Phil for how he helped me and guided me in the right direction...with out him i would have been lost...he is a great trianer and a good friend. And how cool is it that i get to train with a real pro!!

Natural Competitor

Bump for Fullybuilt

LOL,this is the first time i've seen this thread. Now I will call myself a pro when comparing who is natual and who is not. Like I say in my sig, "you can be big and natual, lean and natural, but not big and lean and be natual." This kid is def lean but not that big. I still don't believe he is completely natual though. Im not saying he's constantly on shit, like most of us, but there is no doubt in my mind he isnt a major PH user. Completely natual NO, but takes less than most YES.

From What I remember,

He competes at around 210 lbs in contest shape? Maybe Justin or Phil can verify that. that seems big to me for being natural. plus hes 22 and most likely still has some growing left in him. If somone took some pro-hormones in the past I wouldn't consider them a gear user.

what do you consider big?

Last edited:
Conan21 said:
From What I remember,

He competes at around 210 lbs in contest shape? Maybe Justin or Phil can verify that. that seems big to me for being natural. plus hes 22 and most likely still has some growing left in him. If somone took some pro-hormones in the past I wouldn't consider them a gear user.

what do you consider big?

There is no doubt in my mind the kid hasnt cycled. I know some guys like him. They do a decent cycle. Maybe 500-750test, dome deca and an oral for 12weeks. Then maybe something small for 8weeks(100prop/50tren EOD). They also use PH's all the time. This lets them belive they are natual the majority of the time. Another dead giveaway he isnt natual is he's only 22. Unless he started lifting at 11years old and has freak genetics, the body will not look that way. The reason why natty guys come in flat and small is b/c their test levels drop. Its science. When you train that hard and take in such a small calorie intake, your body simply will not produce natual tesosterone levels to the degree where you can remain full and lean. Its IMPOSSIBLE. All I meant to say is I dont think this kid juices like a lot of competitors. I'd say he's on about 1/2 of what most guys at his level are on. You can tell b/c he doesnt have a ton of size. 210 is big but I think he's tall b/c he doesnt look 210. He looks around 185 for someone average height. Also being tested at a natural show is a joke. The lie detector tests are very inaccurate. The piss test only shows up a few drugs. And its very easy to stop fast acting AAS a week before a show. The real way to see if he is natual is to do a blood test checking more than testosterone. Its very simple to run 1g prop for 12weeks, then a few weeks before the drug test, run 100mg cypionate to show normal test levels. The real test would be to check his LH, FSH, etc..... and I gaurantee he would not pass.

so

I guess they are lieing then?
they just come on here and make these claims to make themselves look better?

why do natural hormones have to drop off if you don't let your diet deplete all off of ur leptin levels. Are you familiar with Kilosport Attack or similar products and what they can do for your natural testosterone levels?

He looks bigger than 185 lbs to me :confused:
It says he is 5'10"

Last edited:
FULLYBUILT

Fullybuilt said:
There is no doubt in my mind the kid hasnt cycled. I know some guys like him. They do a decent cycle. Maybe 500-750test, dome deca and an oral for 12weeks. Then maybe something small for 8weeks(100prop/50tren EOD). They also use PH's all the time. This lets them belive they are natual the majority of the time. Another dead giveaway he isnt natual is he's only 22. Unless he started lifting at 11years old and has freak genetics, the body will not look that way. The reason why natty guys come in flat and small is b/c their test levels drop. Its science. When you train that hard and take in such a small calorie intake, your body simply will not produce natual tesosterone levels to the degree where you can remain full and lean. Its IMPOSSIBLE. All I meant to say is I dont think this kid juices like a lot of competitors. I'd say he's on about 1/2 of what most guys at his level are on. You can tell b/c he doesnt have a ton of size. 210 is big but I think he's tall b/c he doesnt look 210. He looks around 185 for someone average height. Also being tested at a natural show is a joke. The lie detector tests are very inaccurate. The piss test only shows up a few drugs. And its very easy to stop fast acting AAS a week before a show. The real way to see if he is natual is to do a blood test checking more than testosterone. Its very simple to run 1g prop for 12weeks, then a few weeks before the drug test, run 100mg cypionate to show normal test levels. The real test would be to check his LH, FSH, etc..... and I gaurantee he would not pass.

QUIT POSIN AND POST YOUR PICTURES. I WANT TO SEE WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH HERE. SHOOT, JUSTIN IS ALL NATURAL AND HE POSTS HIS PICS. YOU ARE FULLY ON AND AFRAID?? JUSTIN IS 250 NOW AND STILL ON ONLY KILO-SPORTS PRUDUCTS AND STILL TRAINS HIS ASS OFF.HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW, HE JUST WEIGHED 252. HE IS SOMPETING IN A NATURAL SHOW APRIL 14TH IN BUFFALO NEW YORK. THE NAME OF THE SHOW IS THE CAN-AM.

Fullybuilt said:
LOL,this is the first time i've seen this thread. Now I will call myself a pro when comparing who is natual and who is not. Like I say in my sig, "you can be big and natual, lean and natural, but not big and lean and be natual." This kid is def lean but not that big. I still don't believe he is completely natual though. Im not saying he's constantly on shit, like most of us, but there is no doubt in my mind he isnt a major PH user. Completely natual NO, but takes less than most YES.
Your signature is worth as much as your opinion. Nothing.

I have a close personal friend who is completely naturally, has never even used pro-hormones, and won the overall in his second competition (the Mid-Illinois). He is big, lean, and natural.

You are always claiming to know what others do. If anything it must stem from the fact that you probably think anyone who looks better than you is taking drugs.

One's own insecurities are the biggest factor when they lash out at natural bb'ers, they are shocked and amazed that someone who doesnt take aas looks better than them. No one said this hobby was fair, some people are blessed with bettter genetics than the rest of us.

Fullybuilt said:

You come on here thinking you're some expert huh? People like you piss me off. People like you act like "that can't be done" so don't try it. And if it is done then he has to be taking something. You fit in with the rest of the 95% of sheeple that think people can't do something on pure heart and desire.

I HAVE A FRIEND NAMED ZACK MERCER WHO WON THE MUSCLEMANIA HERE IN MONTANA.

HE'S NEVER TAKEN ANYTHING....AND THE GUY LOOKS TERRIFIC. LYNX IS LOOKING FOR PICS OF HIM RIGHT NOW. I GUARANTEE ZACK LOOKS BETTER THAN THIS 'FULLYBUILT' GUY WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING.

I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE MUSCLEMANIA SHOW THAT TURNS YOU INTO A 'NATURAL PRO'...BUT IT WAS IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA AND ZACK GOT 2ND. NO DRUGS..NONE.

JETHRO TULL said:
HE'S NEVER TAKEN ANYTHING....AND THE GUY LOOKS TERRIFIC. LYNX IS LOOKING FOR PICS OF HIM RIGHT NOW. I GUARANTEE ZACK LOOKS BETTER THAN THIS 'FULLYBUILT' GUY WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING.

I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF THE MUSCLEMANIA SHOW THAT TURNS YOU INTO A 'NATURAL PRO'...BUT IT WAS IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA AND ZACK GOT 2ND. NO DRUGS..NONE.

I couldn't find any. :( He was 23 y.o. when he competed in these two shows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131