advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's the whole story with a lot of pics :)

Awesomeness!

I love this thread Buselmo! Captions with picture story make this a top notch thread, oh and Buselmo of course because he is one good ass dude and bodybuilder. He has a life, has nothing to hide, and shares it with us and entertain us with your captions:) Sounds fun, except for that whole dream tan part:naughty:

I would sit at a park bench with you any day and toss hotdogs at people:D LOL!

Congrats my friend on winning, and bringing an awesome physique to stage! Exciting news you have a child on the way, now that is even better, that is life right there!

hey bro you got more pics of Qasim Laith, he looks thick...

what level of show would this be compared to the US ?

and the govt. helps out in which way ? funding ? supplements ? ect, ect ?

what are your plans now ?

WOW!!!!.....

:eek:

thanks for taking the time brother

:)

SALAMOONI

Your coach SALAMOONI (sp?) looks exactly like Sammy Sosa in that pic...or is it Sosa? haha

Buselmo- you are by FAR my favorite poster on this site.. I love stories, the captions and the pictures... and this is coming from a guy with ISRAELI heritage! Keep up the great work.
PS- I take it the ban is over- when is the next (real) show that you can actually legitimately prep for?

haha always great posts. You looked great brother congrats on the win

seems to me you might know a thing or two about BB'ing:D

Maybe my favorite poster on this forum, you don't take yourself to seriously.

:cool:

Hell yeah!! Buselmo for member of the decade!!! :D

Very entertaining thread as usual, H. ... thanks for showing us from the inside the little world of Saudi bodybuilding. :p You looked awesome btw!! :)

I love this thread Buselmo! Captions with picture story make this a top notch thread, oh and Buselmo of course because he is one good ass dude and bodybuilder. He has a life, has nothing to hide, and shares it with us and entertain us with your captions:) Sounds fun, except for that whole dream tan part:naughty:

I would sit at a park bench with you any day and toss hotdogs at people:D LOL!

Congrats my friend on winning, and bringing an awesome physique to stage! Exciting news you have a child on the way, now that is even better, that is life right there!

a lot of times i see pictures and say "what the hell is going on there?"... that's why i like captioning them :)... and it gives them a bit of "life" if you know what i mean :D

and yes... i'm so excited about the little critter that's about to ruin my sleep soon :D... we already bought the crib, changing tables and all the stuff and we can't wait!!... ruffles (our dog) looks at it every day then looks at me with puppy dog eyes and says "pleez... boss... don't kick me out when she comes!" :p

hey bro you got more pics of Qasim Laith, he looks thick...

what level of show would this be compared to the US ?

and the govt. helps out in which way ? funding ? supplements ? ect, ect ?

what are your plans now ?

i don't have any pics at the moment... but here's a youtube clip of when he got second place in the IBFA championship in Italy (he talked about it in the interview i did with him which i'll post in a couple of days after translating)

YouTube - ‫

this was in late 2009.

shows are kind of different here... we have 4 provinces (north, south, east, and west)... i'm in the east... and we have the provincials (which was this contest), then we go to nationals... then it's just a bunch of silly named contests that mean nothing, but have overalls and things like that.

government does not help with anything... you can't have an official contest without approval from the government (even charities have to be under the names of princes... NOT SPONSORED! BUT ONLY UNDER THE NAME OF TO GIVE CREDIT TO THE PRINCE FOR NO GOOD REASON!)... that's how messed up we are...

there is usually some funding in prize money, but it's stolen by officials...
2 years ago i remember we had a contest where every weight class had prize money for the top 3... around $400 for 1st, $300 for 2nd, and $200 for 3rd... on the day of the fucking contest, after everyone won their class... they changed their minds (after recieving the money from the government, mind you) and said "there will be an overall, where the overall winner will recieve $200)... 7 weight classes, $900 per weight class... so that's $6300 total... only $200 went to the overall winner... $6100 in the pockets of officials by blatantly stealing it and no one could do shit.

that's government funding for you.

My plan now is to eat raisin bran with breakfast, and coco pops with dinner, and take slin :p

WOW!!!!.....

thanks for taking the time brother

:)

thanks bro! means a lot coming from you :D

Your coach SALAMOONI (sp?) looks exactly like Sammy Sosa in that pic...or is it Sosa? haha

the dude is 57 or so years old... he got excited in the end and took off his shirt and posed on stage because our team won first place (in the end of the contest, they announce which team got more points overall and they give trophies to the sports club)... dude is jacked! LOL

Buselmo- you are by FAR my favorite poster on this site.. I love stories, the captions and the pictures... and this is coming from a guy with ISRAELI heritage! Keep up the great work.
PS- I take it the ban is over- when is the next (real) show that you can actually legitimately prep for?

thanks bro :D ... and it doesn't matter if you come from israeli heritage or whatever... it's the individual and how he acts that matters :headbang: .... hell, i've been born, raised, and lived here most of my life... and i hate 99% of the population here cuz they are fucking as retarded as shit... i'd rather live in a zoo :p

was you smoking in that one pic? lol

i'm a chain smoker... that loves coffee and chocolate... which probably explains why my teeth look like big brown turds stuck next to each other :(

haha always great posts. You looked great brother congrats on the win

seems to me you might know a thing or two about BB'ing:D

i lift tings up and poot dem daaaawn!!! LOL

Hell yeah!! Buselmo for member of the decade!!! :D

Very entertaining thread as usual, H. ... thanks for showing us from the inside the little world of Saudi bodybuilding. :p You looked awesome btw!! :)

and where the fuck have you been? :D

it's nice hearing from you JC... i missed you bro :)... in a non homo way......

ok... maybe a little homo.... LOL!!! :D

I totally dig your thread man, I enjoyed the humor in your captions. So you did an hour of cardio every morning ?

I totally dig your thread man, I enjoyed the humor in your captions. So you did an hour of cardio every morning ?

nah... i like sleep :)... it was only the last couple of weeks where i did an hour after the workout...
most of the time i did 40 minutes post workout.

never in the morning... until i buy a treadmill at home :D

and where the fuck have you been? :D

it's nice hearing from you JC... i missed you bro :)... in a non homo way......

ok... maybe a little homo.... LOL!!! :D

A wife, a baby... I guess it's now time to make your coming out... :love::D;)

As for where I've been, well, pretty much always the same story... everytime I take time off from the board, you can bet there's a girl involved... never the right one though... :D

awesome.

glad to see you having tons of fun.

and also winning. lol

man i love to see people just relax, and let loose and have fun at shows and you buselmo do just that. I never understand why people are so damn serious at shows??? the work is done, now show it off and have fun.

great thread bro.

You have coco pops in Saudi? I had some of them the other day... took me back. Are they the Kelloggs ones?

Great thread and I love the pics

You have coco pops in Saudi? I had some of them the other day... took me back. Are they the Kelloggs ones?

Great thread and I love the pics

LOL!!!

some people need to come down here to see that we're not that fucked up :D... well... the mentality here is really fucked up... but we have everything. hell, our online banking systems puts yours to shame! LOL...

yeah... we got coco pops... kellogs... we got fruity pebbles, captain crunch... reese's peanut butter cups.... we have more designer clothes places than rodeo drive in los angeles :p... you can find everything here except people with brains :p

and just to piss you off... 95 octane gas here costs 65 cents a gallon! LOL

:

As for where I've been, well, pretty much always the same story... everytime I take time off from the board, you can bet there's a girl involved... never the right one though... :D

keep this in mind... it's their loss! :D

man i love to see people just relax, and let loose and have fun at shows and you buselmo do just that. I never understand why people are so damn serious at shows??? the work is done, now show it off and have fun.

great thread bro.

me neither!!! how can you take this stuff seriously on the day of the show? i can understand taking your workout seriously when you're in the gym, cuz your time is limited and you want to do what you love....
I can understand dieting seriously cuz it's kinda fun if you get into it and it doesn't ruin your life..

but a contest???
I can understand if you get a bit pissed if you lost when you know and it's clear you were the winner or something like that... but to be serious at the show like you're going into war or something... that's just silly... especially when you're half naked and oiled up! LOL
why compete if you aren't gonna have fun? the 2 million dollar prize money? LOL!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131