YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's the whole story with a lot of pics :)

buselmo

Banned
Intanetz was down at home yesterday, so i just got a chance to see all the questions in the last thread i started i wanted to answer some before i start this one...
there wasn't a prep per se for this contest. exactly 18 weeks ago was the end of my 4.5 month lay off due to fixing up the house and other crap i was going through (not bad crap, but a lot of work)... i was totally off everything eating 1 or 2 junk food meals a day with no training whatsoever. I decided enough was enough and i wanted to be lean again. I knew I had a 2 year ban on my ass so i wasn't concerned about doing it as fast as possible, but i was only concerned about doing it as easy as possible with the least amount of effort without affecting my social or financial life. I already had a cabinet full of stuff from last year :D... so i didn't need to spend any money for my journey (except for some fat burners and cheap protein powders, which basically don't cost much... i'm a cheap bastard so i was happy :))
anyway... I outlined my trianing and diet before... 3 meals a day... sometimes if i was staying up late til 11 or 12, i'd just make me 2 or 3 eggs with some cheese and a couple of slices of toast cuz it's very hard for me to sleep if i'm extremely hungry, and for some reason if i do that i wake up the next days with a shit ton of gas...

sooooo... last week (wed, feb 23) i got a call from the team coach and he told me i had a contest in a week and the ban was lifted... so i was like "sure, i'm ready :)"...
the only thing that changed was around 3 or 4 weeks ago i took the calories down cuz i wasn't getting that hungry...
breakfast was 60 grams of whey, 300 ml vetal milk
lunch was the usual 2 burgers (total of 250 grams lean beef, 2 slices fat free cheese, and 2 white bread buns with loads of ketchup)
and dinner was like breakfast...
i changed my training those last 4 weeks to a more low volume approach cuz i was spending 2 hours in the gym with the high volume stuff and cardio and it was getting really boring there... so i did low volume for 30 minutes hitting every muscle twice a week, and an hour of cardio walking 3 mph at 15% incline.

LET'S GO! :D

i first arrived as if i was going to the superbowl mega part looking for chips and beer

pic 009.JPG

my best friend jawad (gugu ze ultimate) and I planned to do a mini documentary to publicize saudi bodybuilding over the internet... i'm explaining how contests in this country work, and how most people still haven't discovered how to use deodorant

pic 018.JPG

went and conducted some interviews with some of the people who were competing that day, and some big boys who were in the game for a while

pic 034.JPG

I highly doubted this guys claim of his need for 1200 grams of carbs per day and 800 grams of protein... i think he was talking about weight of food and macros :confused:

pic 040.JPG

the one and only....SALAMOONI :D (the ittifag team coach... the team i signed up with to compete)

pic 075.JPG

Last edited:
some more interviews

pic 090.JPG

guy from the states was talking about why he came to saudi and his powerlifting backgroung and why he turned to bodybuilding instead

pic 099.JPG

then the judges came in and said "OK BITCHES!!! GET NEKKED!!!"
WEIGH IN TIME!!!

pic 115.JPG

pic 116.JPG

weighed in at 87.5 kg after dropping around 2.5 kg of water... for the metrically impaired, i weighed in at 193 lbs

then i made sure that none of the schmoes came and snagged my penis...

pic 122.JPG

after weigh in, i found Qasim Laith... one of the top competitors in the country and he was kind enough to allow me to interview him and posed a little for us

pic 141.JPG

pic 145.JPG

pic 150.JPG

I also met abdulmohsin (we competed against each other a couple of times... he's a very nice guy... nothing but good things to say about him) and he talked about his experience in the past 19 years with bodybuilding

pic 157.JPG

PAINTING TIME!!! LOL!!!

pic 164.JPG

pic 170.JPG

You could tickle this guy with a feather and flush his lungs with laughing gas and he wouldn't even smurk!!! guy never smiled... some people are just too up tight.. have fun bro! :D

pic 176.JPG

you can never have a bodybuilding contest, or photos, without the world renowned.... THUMBS UP POSE!!!

pic 173.JPG

jawad was very amused with our silly bodybuilding antics

pic 177.JPG

we usually have the best laughs when a lot of people are pumping up and painting and we just make fun of each other... some people just don't have a sense of humor and think the outcome of this contest will determine the fate of mankind :p

pic 179.JPG

coach came in yelling at me saying "what the fuck! you're almost up next! pump up and paint, asshole!".... YES BOSS! :D

pic 189.JPG

this is how cheap the fuckers are... this is funding at it's best... these are the numbers for the competitors... fucking squiggles on a piece of paper!!! what the hell man!!!

pic 206.JPG

pic 210.JPG

pic 213.JPG

sometimes i follow my instincts and hang on stuff and look for bananas

pic 217.JPG

I HATE FUCKING DREAM TAN!!!!!

pic 240.JPG

"what's that smell? and why can't i see?"

pic 246.JPG

some tough competitors from the 80 kg category... hard to believe some of these guys are 80 kg

pic 249.JPG

pic 255.JPG

some 85 kg competitors... comparing them to the 80 kg guys... like alfresco said and always tries to make it a point... IT'S THE LOOK! NOT THE WEIGHT!

pic 259.JPG

pic 267.JPG

"tippy toe... tippy toe... come on buselmo... don't act like you had too much to drink...."

pic 271.JPG

"WHERE'S THE FUDGE!!!"

pic 279.JPG

the human blow fish is a very peculiar species... when it hears the words "second pose" it goes into deffence position and blows up

pic 281.JPG

this pose sometimes helps with constipation issues

pic 284.JPG

"hey, why don't you pucker up and kiss these cheeks"

pic 289.JPG

"what you can't see is that i'm pulling on my finger.... and you know what happens when i do that"

pic 294.JPG

"and then the crab's mouth started foaming and blowing out bubbles, then he did this!!!"

pic 296.JPG

they always tell you not to walk into a dark alley after the sun goes down... becuase you never know when a bald, yellow toothed arab might challenge you to a pose down

pic 300.JPG

pic 305.JPG

pic 306.JPG

some pics at the gym

pic 317.JPG

i could never do this pose right :confused:

pic 319.JPG

some more poses

pic 322.JPG

pic 324.JPG

after that I took to the streets to whore myself out

pic 332.JPG

jawad was happy with the pimp money he made

pic 337.JPG

this my "i'm gonna sex you very much good" face

pic 343.JPG

WHERE'S MY FUDGE!!!!!
pic 375.JPG

"heil mein fuhrer"

pic 384.JPG

"I FOUND GOLD!!!"

pic 386.JPG

"oh god... i thought that gas would never leave.... aaahhh"

pic 387.JPG

pic 388.JPG

last set

pic 391.JPG

special thanks to my brother nasser (A.K.A. the great white hope.... looooooool) for taking these excellent pictures

pic 394.JPG

Great thread brother! I always enjoy reading your threads. Love the narration and pics. You looked great, and sounds as if you didnt even prepare for this. Did i miss the placings? How did you do?

Nice story board man! Side chest and tri shots are as you say effing diesel! But WTF is up with the longhorns jersey? Lol. Thanks for the entertainment tonight!

Great thread brother! I always enjoy reading your threads. Love the narration and pics. You looked great, and sounds as if you didnt even prepare for this. Did i miss the placings? How did you do?

thanks bro... got first place... not a lot of competitors in the 90 kg, or over 90 kg categories. we arabs are small :) ... 5'6-5'7 is the average height around here, so you can imagine we aren't that heavy and not many people play the size game here. toughest competitors are usually between 75-85 kg

Nice story board man! Side chest and tri shots are as you say effing diesel! But WTF is up with the longhorns jersey? Lol. Thanks for the entertainment tonight!

thanks J... and lool :D... i've always wanted some jerseys, but they don't sell them here. my wife went to visit her mother in austin last year and i asked her to get me whatever jerseys she could find... i don't even watch football... hell, i don't watch any sport at all on tv... i don't find them that entertaining... but my dad was happy :)... he got his PhD from the university of texas and the minute i went in the house wearing the jersey he yelled "LONGHORNS :headbang::headbang::headbang:" :D

Thanks for putting in all the time and effort to make the threads you have. You gave me a few good laughs and more importantly showed what bbing is like in your country!

Good job bro! Looks like you had a ton of fun and that's what it's all about!
Nice!

Maybe my favorite poster on this forum, you don't take yourself to seriously.

:cool:

Amazing thread, you had me lmfao. GREAT WORK, you looked amazing,

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear