over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Here's what's been trending lately

Ive talked about this on other threads (high dosed EQ) but this is the first real offseason using EQ instead of Deca/NPP and its a noticeable difference in look. Definitely going to run it again next growth phase. Personally, i think it works better if you're decently lean (vasularity and pop) but if you are around 8-10% and run some real high EQ, you'll look like a greek god. I'm tall (6'1) and i feel like tall BBers have a tendency to look like athletes more than BBers. For years, guys just thought i played for an NFL team lol. This is one of the first years where I have dudes stop me in grocery stores, gyms, wherever asking me how far out I am from a contest.

Ive stuck to Deca and NPP the past couple offseasons and have subscribed to the, "they're better mass gainers." But EQ has changed my mind. Some high test, high EQ and GH and you can grow like a weed. Nutrition and training are driving my gains right now.

I also have to say that i do not get the raise in hemocrit/RBC on EQ. Lucky i guess.
do you mind if I ask what high dose EQ is in your words (asking dose wise). I personally have never done more than 600mg of EQ and I have never really been that impressed with the results from it. My diet was on point as I was dieting for a show and my training was also. I realize its about having the proper balance and the drugs dont make you. Just curious what you consider high dose? Thank you

My iron levels are always a tad low so my RBC and Hematocrit are always on the low end.
I think it's something genetic in my family because we all have 40-42% Hematocrit and 13,5% RBC.
So when i add EQ to a cycle it gives me better performance, but it really takes time, consider that it takes 110days to build new red blood cells.

Now if i want to drive more RBC, i just use Melanotan II, it does that but faster than EQ.
On other hand it seems that EQ polishes the High test "look".

Once i will finish this run with Trestolone and Tren i think i will give a run to high test.

You miss the TRESTOLONE here
How do you like the Trest? I see alot of people raving about it now. Is this the same stuff you could once buy at the store as a PH that everyone called I believe methyl tren or are they different products? Thanks

Everyone that loves EQ are the ones thatbit the bullet and ran it 900mg+. Guys don’t like it say “600mg didn’t do shit”

Hell idk. Maybe 1.2g EQ and blood dontations every 8 weeks would be worth it. Andd EQ will hold at 400mg. That’s a hell of a lot easier and cheaper than 10ml of primo a week

High EQ IMO is anything over a gram.
I'm at like 1.1g of EQ + 1.2g of Test and I'm full as a house.
294.9lbs today

How much is high eq?

do you mind if I ask what high dose EQ is in your words (asking dose wise). I personally have never done more than 600mg of EQ and I have never really been that impressed with the results from it. My diet was on point as I was dieting for a show and my training was also. I realize its about having the proper balance and the drugs dont make you. Just curious what you consider high dose? Thank you

Reactions: Bio
High EQ IMO is anything over a gram.
I'm at like 1.1g of EQ + 1.2g of Test and I'm full as a house.
294.9lbs today
Jesus I am struggling to reach 250 you are freaking huge ... But as I can see you run lower eq than test.. without ais?

My HCT and hemoglobin are always on the lower end as well (low 40's and 13-14 respectively). My actual RBC count is mid-normal but iron is pitifully low. I've always been that way. I looked up old blood panels back before I ever touched an aas and HCT was often high 30's. I suppose there's something genetic at play. My sister has the exact same abnormalities but to an even greater degree.

When you've used EQ, what dose have you found effective? Just curious but have you ever tried anadrol to boost RBC?

At 800 I had improved RBC but nothing insane.... At 1500mg (but I was on low test) my RBC was for first time in My life at maximum scale value.

Atm I am supplementing with iron and I feel better.... I had these low values all my life even when I was natty

How do you like the Trest? I see alot of people raving about it now. Is this the same stuff you could once buy at the store as a PH that everyone called I believe methyl tren or are they different products? Thanks
For now it's like a super test.... You will feel very good on it and very full atm I am hoping the dose slowly 25mg Ed is what I am using but I will go for 250mg without the Test because the aromatisation will be too high... And tbh 300 TestE 175 TrestA Will be less potent than doing 250 TrestA.

I want to do at least 12w weeks on Trestolone before saying anything but for now on just 300 test 175 Trest and 350 tren I am gaining a good amount of strength and more reps during wo so...will see....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131