• Equipoise
  • Proviron
  • Masteron
  • Low Dose Cycles
  • Low Test Cycles
Interesting to see what 2021 brings.

Masks that match my gym wear, NOT!

According to who? 🤔

I haven't seen many people say much positive about eq lately, seems like its reputation isn't what it once was.

Its rep was it can be good for bulking but better for cutting, improves deltas and traps, vascularity, donate blood, mild .

Its rep that I've seen on threads is that it's a waste and to use deca or primo, some say megadose it to see something, I personally havent even at high dosages.

Its rep was it can be good for bulking but better for cutting, improves deltas and traps, vascularity, donate blood, mild .

Its rep that I've seen on threads is that it's a waste and to use deca or primo, some say megadose it to see something, I personally havent even at high dosages.
Works great for me, maybe thats why I look different than everybody else I🤷

2020 Drugs & Dosages Trends:
  • High Dose Primo
  • Equipoise
  • Proviron
  • Masteron
  • Low Dose Cycles
  • Low Test Cycles
What has built huge motherfuckers over the years?
.Test
.Test
.Test
Spinkle in some HGH and slin later on and 💥 BOOM ....more growth

Ive talked about this on other threads (high dosed EQ) but this is the first real offseason using EQ instead of Deca/NPP and its a noticeable difference in look. Definitely going to run it again next growth phase. Personally, i think it works better if you're decently lean (vasularity and pop) but if you are around 8-10% and run some real high EQ, you'll look like a greek god. I'm tall (6'1) and i feel like tall BBers have a tendency to look like athletes more than BBers. For years, guys just thought i played for an NFL team lol. This is one of the first years where I have dudes stop me in grocery stores, gyms, wherever asking me how far out I am from a contest.

Ive stuck to Deca and NPP the past couple offseasons and have subscribed to the, "they're better mass gainers." But EQ has changed my mind. Some high test, high EQ and GH and you can grow like a weed. Nutrition and training are driving my gains right now.

I also have to say that i do not get the raise in hemocrit/RBC on EQ. Lucky i guess.

More videos please. We need one more video.

Ive talked about this on other threads (high dosed EQ) but this is the first real offseason using EQ instead of Deca/NPP and its a noticeable difference in look. Definitely going to run it again next growth phase. Personally, i think it works better if you're decently lean (vasularity and pop) but if you are around 8-10% and run some real high EQ, you'll look like a greek god. I'm tall (6'1) and i feel like tall BBers have a tendency to look like athletes more than BBers. For years, guys just thought i played for an NFL team lol. This is one of the first years where I have dudes stop me in grocery stores, gyms, wherever asking me how far out I am from a contest.

Ive stuck to Deca and NPP the past couple offseasons and have subscribed to the, "they're better mass gainers." But EQ has changed my mind. Some high test, high EQ and GH and you can grow like a weed. Nutrition and training are driving my gains right now.

I also have to say that i do not get the raise in hemocrit/RBC on EQ. Lucky i guess.

Very good points. One thing that I can say, whenever I have ran EQ I have ran something with it at pretty much the same dose (test, orals) which may overshadow what it is doing somewhat. Ill never really notice it probably if I run it with tren. Maybe I will give it a try again and not run other stuff with it and let it shine, my long term plan is to more health related than in the past. I also have not got the spike in RBC and hematocrit that many report.

I love EQ. Shoulda ditched the WInny and did Test Tren EQ, but Im happy with my results thus far

• High Dose Primo
  • Equipoise
  • Proviron
  • Masteron
  • Low Dose Cycles
  • Low Test Cycles

These are the ideas from Brodrick Chavez....
-He hates high test (3mg/kg is the dose he advocates)
-Also EQ is not his favorite but you can use it as base instead of Test.
-Hates Tren
-Hates aromatise inhibitors

The dose that he uses is usually 15mg/kg in offseason.... For a 100kg 220lbs guy is 1500mg.
The total dose is in line with the high test users that usually I see....

How much is high eq?

I think running high EQ is a gamble..and personally came to the conclusion that 800+ is not worth the risk for what the return is. And make sure those of you who think you don't have hematocrit and hemoglobin problems keep an eye on it 2-4x yearly because it can present itself at some point.

I think running high EQ is a gamble..and personally came to the conclusion that 800+ is not worth the risk for what the return is. And make sure those of you who think you don't have hematocrit and hemoglobin problems keep an eye on it 2-4x yearly because it can present itself at some point.

My iron levels are always a tad low so my RBC and Hematocrit are always on the low end.
I think it's something genetic in my family because we all have 40-42% Hematocrit and 13,5% RBC.
So when i add EQ to a cycle it gives me better performance, but it really takes time, consider that it takes 110days to build new red blood cells.

Now if i want to drive more RBC, i just use Melanotan II, it does that but faster than EQ.
On other hand it seems that EQ polishes the High test "look".

Once i will finish this run with Trestolone and Tren i think i will give a run to high test.

• High Dose Primo
  • Equipoise
  • Proviron
  • Masteron
  • Low Dose Cycles
  • Low Test Cycles

You miss the TRESTOLONE here

My iron levels are always a tad low so my RBC and Hematocrit are always on the low end.
I think it's something genetic in my family because we all have 40-42% Hematocrit and 13,5% RBC.
So when i add EQ to a cycle it gives me better performance, but it really takes time, consider that it takes 110days to build new red blood cells.

Now if i want to drive more RBC, i just use Melanotan II, it does that but faster than EQ.
On other hand it seems that EQ polishes the High test "look".

Once i will finish this run with Trestolone and Tren i think i will give a run to high test.

You miss the TRESTOLONE here
My HCT and hemoglobin are always on the lower end as well (low 40's and 13-14 respectively). My actual RBC count is mid-normal but iron is pitifully low. I've always been that way. I looked up old blood panels back before I ever touched an aas and HCT was often high 30's. I suppose there's something genetic at play. My sister has the exact same abnormalities but to an even greater degree.

When you've used EQ, what dose have you found effective? Just curious but have you ever tried anadrol to boost RBC?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws