over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HERNIA HEALING PROTOCOL

what about plate loaded machines and the like?
at what what point did barbell work come back?

so the good Lord saw it fit to bless me with excellent abs.. and a weak abdominal wall.

it would seem that i have developed an epigastric hernia, directly beneath chest, where my ribcage meets the center line of my top abs.

im planning on getting yet another mesh (to match my umbilical mesh) around the end of the year - when my deductible will hopefully be mostly used up, and busy season and extension season will be over, so there will be no work conflicts .

my umbilical hernia had me out of the gym for around 17 days.. i was able to transition slowly back into training, and was going full on at around 6 weeks.

naturally, being fat and impatient, i want to reduce that healing time as much as possible.

i was wondering if any of PM's brainiacs and guys experienced with hernias have any recommendations for supplements and protocols for rapid healing..

-gh?
-dnp?
-t3?
-insulin?

i'll be staying on AAS obvi, but won't be using any tren, cuz having a tren cough after a hernia mesh surgery would be awful.

i'll never do a deadlift or a squat again in my life... does anyone think that i should abandon heavy ab training?

thanks guys :eek:

I stopped squats and dead lifts after my hernia repair too. I still do rope crunches for abs but i only use 70Lbs on the cable machine instead of stupid heavy weights. I use a very limited range of motion and squeeze slightly to the left, to the right, to the middle. They still cramp up occasionally during the set so it works. I credit heavy straining while doing rows while bulked up with a big belly that tore the abdominal tissue.

Lots of HGH for recovery. Maybe some TB500 and BPC157.

Anyone experience abdominal cramping during recovery? TMI, but my girl and I were going at it and every time the 4 abs around my belly button would tense up after a while. It was weird because it wasn't at all painfull, but the muscles would contract and it wouldnt let up for a solid 5 minutes until I relaxed and laid down. It was just weird because it wasn't at all painful, just debilitating.

Its a new girl and the chemistry we have is unreal, she knows about the surgery. When things get heated theres no stopping either one of us lol. Discontinuing for a few weeks is an option NOT on the table haha

I had cramping.. it subsides after a couple weeks.. at least it did for me

Anyone experience abdominal cramping during recovery? TMI, but my girl and I were going at it and every time the 4 abs around my belly button would tense up after a while. It was weird because it wasn't at all painfull, but the muscles would contract and it wouldnt let up for a solid 5 minutes until I relaxed and laid down. It was just weird because it wasn't at all painful, just debilitating.

Its a new girl and the chemistry we have is unreal, she knows about the surgery. When things get heated theres no stopping either one of us lol. Discontinuing for a few weeks is an option NOT on the table haha

Chug a bunch of Gatorade before sex.

Two options...

1) Taurine
2) Do what LS would do and inquire why she thinks she’s so entitled to not do any work yet still reap the rewards of your labor

Two options...

1) Taurine
2) Do what LS would do and inquire why she thinks she’s so entitled to not do any work yet still reap the rewards of your labor

Be a lazy fucker like me and lie on your back. Let her do all the work. Put your hands on her boobs and enjoy the ride.

so the good Lord saw it fit to bless me with excellent abs.. and a weak abdominal wall.

it would seem that i have developed an epigastric hernia, directly beneath chest, where my ribcage meets the center line of my top abs.

im planning on getting yet another mesh (to match my umbilical mesh) around the end of the year - when my deductible will hopefully be mostly used up, and busy season and extension season will be over, so there will be no work conflicts .

my umbilical hernia had me out of the gym for around 17 days.. i was able to transition slowly back into training, and was going full on at around 6 weeks.

naturally, being fat and impatient, i want to reduce that healing time as much as possible.

i was wondering if any of PM's brainiacs and guys experienced with hernias have any recommendations for supplements and protocols for rapid healing..

-gh?

-dnp?

-t3?

-insulin?

i'll be staying on AAS obvi, but won't be using any tren, cuz having a tren cough after a hernia mesh surgery would be awful.

i'll never do a deadlift or a squat again in my life... does anyone think that i should abandon heavy ab training?

thanks guys :eek:

Shit brother. Hopefully ur good to go. If not it will make for a cool transformation post opp. Seriously though that sucks. I’m holding back on umbilical hernia. Labrum tear in left shoulder and a herniated disk in my c-5. I also felt a pop in the bottom of my sternum the other day doing rows. I’m a mess! The wife calls me the war torn gladiators. Some day I’m just going to go surgery crazy and get it all fixed. Scared to death of the knife! Good luck brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit brother. Hopefully ur good to go. If not it will make for a cool transformation post opp. Seriously though that sucks. I’m holding back on umbilical hernia. Labrum tear in left shoulder and a herniated disk in my c-5. I also felt a pop in the bottom of my sternum the other day doing rows. I’m a mess! The wife calls me the war torn gladiators. Some day I’m just going to go surgery crazy and get it all fixed. Scared to death of the knife! Good luck brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dang.

yeah, i thought i was training careful enough.. guess not! lol..

gotta train like even more of a pussy it would seem

Are you seeing any improvements from when you were in this condition last? Or is your overall shape bigger everywhere?

If I could put on 7-10lb this year, with the majority going to my calves, I probably wouldn't be too upset about it.

Chug a bunch of Gatorade before sex.

Two options...

1) Taurine

Be a lazy fucker like me and lie on your back. Let her do all the work. Put your hands on her boobs and enjoy the ride.

Very solid advice, notes taken. She already didn't want me to do any work but I couldn't control myself 😂

Gh + tb500+ bpc these things have helped me tremdensouly with any injury
I dont know much about hernias so i could be totally off base but maybe get ART work done to breakup scar tissue in the regoin

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws