over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HERNIA HEALING PROTOCOL

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
so the good Lord saw it fit to bless me with excellent abs.. and a weak abdominal wall.

it would seem that i have developed an epigastric hernia, directly beneath chest, where my ribcage meets the center line of my top abs.

im planning on getting yet another mesh (to match my umbilical mesh) around the end of the year - when my deductible will hopefully be mostly used up, and busy season and extension season will be over, so there will be no work conflicts .

my umbilical hernia had me out of the gym for around 17 days.. i was able to transition slowly back into training, and was going full on at around 6 weeks.

naturally, being fat and impatient, i want to reduce that healing time as much as possible.

i was wondering if any of PM's brainiacs and guys experienced with hernias have any recommendations for supplements and protocols for rapid healing..

-gh?
-dnp?
-t3?
-insulin?

i'll be staying on AAS obvi, but won't be using any tren, cuz having a tren cough after a hernia mesh surgery would be awful.

i'll never do a deadlift or a squat again in my life... does anyone think that i should abandon heavy ab training?

thanks guys :eek:

so far, im thinking

>gh
>curcumin with piperene
>citrulline
>bromelain
>vitamin C
>anavar

plenty of ambien

thoughts? suggestions?

What about some bpc and tb500?

How'd you discover you have this LS? Can you visibly see it or did you feel it?

BDS commented that from talking to Dr. Stevenson that BPC/TB is systemic and doesnt need to be localized. (I think i remember seeing this in his thread)

I'm a week and a half out from an umbilical hernia repair with mesh. Been on hgh the whole time and feel like im healing quickly. Friday will be 2 weeks. I feel like at this point I'll be back in the gym by the end of week 3 / start of week 4

BDS commented that from talking to Dr. Stevenson that BPC/TB is systemic and doesnt need to be localized. (I think i remember seeing this in his thread)

well to be completely honest, im not completely sure that i have one

but i kinda crashed into the pad of a chest supported row machine (was way too excited i guess and jumped onto it?)

and i felt this very strange and deep pain in the very area where i suspect the hernia is.

so i imagine some sort of blunt force impact may have exacerbated it, or created it entirely.

i get the familiar crackle, grainy sensation when i push on the area that was very similar to my umbilical hernia.

im gonna go see the surgeon soon to see what he thinks

Bump....I'm interested in how you noticed it as well.

I'm sorry to hear it happened, but I know you won't let it set you back.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Bump....I'm interested in how you noticed it as well.

I'm sorry to hear it happened, but I know you won't let it set you back.

Never mind...just seen your reply.

guess ill definitely be looking into adding BPC

thanks a ton bros, keep it coming

Why would you want to train your abs heavy?

That's one muscle group that you do not want to hypertrophy.

BW exercises for it are plenty and less straining on your mesh too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Why would you want to train your abs heavy?

That's one muscle group that you do not want to hypertrophy.

BW exercises for it are plenty and less straining on your mesh too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

to get big ass abs obvi

Uncap some DNP and rub it on your injury..... DNP works for everything breh :headbang:

getting out of bed was awful. I think time is a good one. I know that isnt what you want to hear. I started right away walking on the treadmill. Looking back the only time I felt mine when I started hitting the weights again was when I benched. Way more core is used than I ever thought.

so the good Lord saw it fit to bless me with excellent abs.. and a weak abdominal wall.

it would seem that i have developed an epigastric hernia, directly beneath chest, where my ribcage meets the center line of my top abs.

im planning on getting yet another mesh (to match my umbilical mesh) around the end of the year - when my deductible will hopefully be mostly used up, and busy season and extension season will be over, so there will be no work conflicts .

my umbilical hernia had me out of the gym for around 17 days.. i was able to transition slowly back into training, and was going full on at around 6 weeks.

naturally, being fat and impatient, i want to reduce that healing time as much as possible.

i was wondering if any of PM's brainiacs and guys experienced with hernias have any recommendations for supplements and protocols for rapid healing..

-gh?
-dnp?
-t3?
-insulin?

i'll be staying on AAS obvi, but won't be using any tren, cuz having a tren cough after a hernia mesh surgery would be awful.

i'll never do a deadlift or a squat again in my life... does anyone think that i should abandon heavy ab training?

thanks guys :eek:

getting out of bed was awful. I think time is a good one. I know that isnt what you want to hear. I started right away walking on the treadmill. Looking back the only time I felt mine when I started hitting the weights again was when I benched. Way more core is used than I ever thought.

lol i already had a hernia repaired last year so i know the misery, but ur definitely right... it is shit.

gonna have everything set up this time... mini fridge with my GH next to my bed, netflix, empty jugs for pissing in...ambien, etc. lol

decided im not gunna b training y abs so heavy anymore

Little Slice,
I had my umbilcal surgery on the 15th,
did you really get back in the gym that soon?what did you do when you started back training wise?any input is welcome sir.

Little Slice,
I had my umbilcal surgery on the 15th,
did you really get back in the gym that soon?what did you do when you started back training wise?any input is welcome sir.

yeah it was about 17 days... started training legs after about 3.5 weeks

...I basically did everything using the adjustable cable machine lol..

kept going up slowly in weight on each movement and stopped as soon as I felt any pain in my abdomen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws