over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hernia Surgery - How Long Out of Gym?

usually after 4 weeks you are 80-90% functional meaning you can work out properly with good/heavy weights on most exercises

I waited only 4 days cuz I couldn't resist the lure of the gym. I was younger and more foolish then, but I proceeded with great caution for a few weeks and limited my training to not stress the area.

Not strong enough! Mine failed about 6 months after surgery. Not sure what went wrong, it probably tore loose from the muscle.

Thats suck buddy . Im sorry you had to go through that. The Dr. that did mine told my girlfriend that he doubled up because he could tell I enjoyed training.

I had an umbillical hernia surgery done and I was back working out lightly after two weeks and full throttle after 1 month. Man...umbillical hernia recovery is aweful though

I had 4 hernias repaired in the umbilical region. I was doing cardio 3 days later, walking miles. 9 days post surgery I was lifting heavy. I wore my weight lifting belt backwards so the big part was over my belly, and I wrapped a towel around that part of the belt so there was constant pressure against my belly button.

Thats suck buddy . Im sorry you had to go through that. The Dr. that did mine told my girlfriend that he doubled up because he could tell I enjoyed training.

It really sucks, because now its been many years and the hole is slowly growing larger. I don't want to go in for surgery now though because of my heart failure. The surgery would carry risk of death for me, although it is probably small. Im on Coumadin too and have to go through all kinds of hell with that too prepping for the surgery.

Im just going to wait and hope that it doesn't grow much more.

It really sucks, because now its been many years and the hole is slowly growing larger. I don't want to go in for surgery now though because of my heart failure. The surgery would carry risk of death for me, although it is probably small. Im on Coumadin too and have to go through all kinds of hell with that too prepping for the surgery.

Cant they just re-mesh it. You need to find a good dr. I would think this would be a fixable thing.

For what it is worth you may be able to have the surgery with just using local injections. I did not use any anesthesia during my hernia surgery just local injections. The Dr wouldn't knock me out as as I used to drink a bit in those days and he said to use enough anesthesia to knock me out would probably kill me. Not the most pleasant experience but it really wasn't painful.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws