over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

herniated disc

as someone posted earlier, being in pain every single day, whether it be big or small, really wears on you emotionally & mentally. This idea that there's no light at the end of the tunnel can really bring a person down and maybe even rock bottom if they're very active and can no longer be as active as they wish to be. I've had discussions with people about this and the thing that some don't seem to understand is that when you f**k your back you no longer have a choice in a lot of situations. Doing certain things are totally out of the question. One bad rep on a machine literally changed my life. I often think about what things would be like had I never gotten hurt and I'm lucky. I can walk with no issues and still train. Guess I'm greedy.
Not sure why I felt inclined to post this but I wish all on this board who are battling a good outcome no matter which route they take.

as someone posted earlier, being in pain every single day, whether it be big or small, really wears on you emotionally & mentally. This idea that there's no light at the end of the tunnel can really bring a person down and maybe even rock bottom if they're very active and can no longer be as active as they wish to be. I've had discussions with people about this and the thing that some don't seem to understand is that when you f**k your back you no longer have a choice in a lot of situations. Doing certain things are totally out of the question. One bad rep on a machine literally changed my life. I often think about what things would be like had I never gotten hurt and I'm lucky. I can walk with no issues and still train. Guess I'm greedy.
Not sure why I felt inclined to post this but I wish all on this board who are battling a good outcome no matter which route they take.
thanks for posting man, the truth is im really down right now, if it were not for my little girl and what it would do to her i might just check the fuck out, i been fighting for a long time after going thru multiple surgeries on my hip due to military service, and have had some back issues for a couple years or so because of that, shit also knee issues, but now this fucking thing totally fucked me up, i am 3 weeks out and walking about a half mile or so unassisted, not having any pain like i was the first week or so, so i guess i have come a long way in 3 weeks, idk man sometimes just get tired of fighting and want to give the fuck up, i almost hate to say that on here but it is what it is, just not in a good place right now.

thanks for posting man, the truth is im really down right now, if it were not for my little girl and what it would do to her i might just check the fuck out, i been fighting for a long time after going thru multiple surgeries on my hip due to military service, and have had some back issues for a couple years or so because of that, shit also knee issues, but now this fucking thing totally fucked me up, i am 3 weeks out and walking about a half mile or so unassisted, not having any pain like i was the first week or so, so i guess i have come a long way in 3 weeks, idk man sometimes just get tired of fighting and want to give the fuck up, i almost hate to say that on here but it is what it is, just not in a good place right now.
Just sent ya PM

When I was twenty six (a long time ago) I herniated the disc between L5 and S1. Was young n dumb n naive and didn't know that's what I did at the time and aggravated it moving a keg at work. I went to a chiropractor who was terrible but was lucky enough to switch to a better one. So first thing, some people are iffy about chiropractors. You have to find a good one. I did chiropractic care and he was very cool and told me have my PCP to call him to verify my treatment if need be when he recommended I seek meds from my doctor. These meds were an a perscription anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer. I attempted to switch to all machines working out but recovery was slow so I stopped the gym for two months and was better after that and continued treatment during that time til the pain was gone.
NOW - What you gotta be careful of is compensation biomechanically after an injury. I went back to squats and deads and not til years later did I realize I developed a HUGE muscle imbalance from my left compared to the right side of my back. Caused pain on n off as well although nothing like the original injury. Still have an imbalance today and because of it no longer do regular squats or deads. That was my experience.

I feel for you brotha, I was hit by a semi truck on the interstate twice, into the cement median, then pushed on top amd drug 378ft with a light pole every 100 ft. Anyways I had a bone spur pressing on a nerve prior to that , and that was excruciating at times, my arm would go numb it felt like the pain was under my shoulder blade and I did deep tissue massage for a while to help but they didn't last long so I went to injections which for me didn't much at all, my cousin would get one and be good for 6 .oaths +, anyways after accident I had to have a cervical surgery because I herniated a few disc, but I also herniated several disc down the rest of my spine. Physical therapy and injections worked pretty well. I have o e now thats bothering me , ill be fine then bend down and can't stand back up and once I do I'm in non stop pain. It's literally hard to walk at all, but luckily once I'm moving a bit it eases up. I had so many injections in my spine in a short period they told me I needed at least a year off or they would cause more damage than good. I also habe all sorts of other issues with my back besides the herniated disc's, bulging disc's, and a bunch of other shit I can't think of. I tried muscle relaxers for a while but they started to give me an ulcer. I found that real, tested, full spectrum cbd oil helped some, and I even started eating edibles at night to sleep. I have since stopped. But they are legal in my state rec and medical.

I also tried Amy red strain kratom for when pain is at its absolute worst and you can't stand it but I believe they ate addicting the sane as opiates, well maybe not as much, I had a buddy who lost his leg above his knee and his prosthetic was always causing problems with bone chips etc so his doc had him taking over 20 x 10mg percocet a day and he was buying them. I gave him a bottle of kratom out of concern for his life and he has never touched another prescription pain med. He does still take the red strain kratom very day but in much smaller doses and he doesn't seem to build any tolerance to th, this is just what I see, he could be taking twice as many when I'm not right there but honestly he thanked me for giving him a bottle, he says it saved his life. You can buy it cheap at some shops and try different brands I believe he takes a brand called Krave, it's a red Bali or red something. Now I'm not recommending it because I haven't done enough research to know if it's addictive but I know I keep a bottle around and only take 3 caps when I can't stand the pain. The bottle says to take 5, make sue if you get it, either get caps or make you own because the taste is awful like nothing I've ever tasted before. You can buy a kilo for cheap and just cap them.

Anyway my buddy who had his leg amputated is still a competitive bdy builder and does well.

But this is about herniated disc's. I've found that once I went thru Physical therapy, which was mostly lifting weights and some other things I started to feel great again. So I make sure to keep my back strong but I had to lower the weight and increase the reps and sets, and form is so important in this situation, if your form is bad you will likely injur yourself more. I had to cut out dead lifts, I can still squat but I use a bit lighter wight and I actually just tore my achilles tendon twice , not a full rupture, and one other in my foot, was jn a boot all last summer and then Physical therapy again. I still can't run normal and I have pain in my heels that feels like I'm walking on sharp rocks all day, but that's tendons. I guess mg point is once you go thru the processes with your Dr, decide if you need surgery or if it can be healed by PT, sounds like you messed it up pretty bad to be on crutches. I know my posture improved 100% which helps me, but working out after PT has kept me going and in shape enough to feel comfortable, I didn't have to give up lifting. I used sone peptides, test, deca., gh and I feel better all the time but I did something at work to make this one disc hurt like no other. So I'm going to go back to the doc get a referal, get an mri and see where I stand. I had some nerve damage in the spine as well and I read somewhere that the combination action of test and gh can help regrow those nerves, I can't prove its doing anything but I know I can't keep going like I am with this disc that's causing all my problems now, I'm not sure which one it is but it's in my lower spine and I can feel bone on both sides off it. It's actually not to far from my ass Crack to be blunt. But I feel for you brotha. Find a good back Dr who doesn't immediately just say surgery or if he does just get a second opinion to be sure. The Dr who did my cervical surgery is a well know neurosurgeon in my area he has a 5 story building that's just his, but Includes PT, pain management, a super nice gym with a pool. I spent a lot of time doing PT in the pool at the end of my therapy. It's great, it releves the pressure from your body weight. My wife also bought me this machine that I thought was a $300 pice of junk I can't remember the name of it but it basically moves in different patterns, your legs go on top and it lifts your lower back slightly off the ground and that thing is great. It's helped my back a lot. I'll try to get the nand and repost it here, but I believe it s for lower back issues. Best of luck to you, don't give up on lifting, it's going to be your savior but right now I'd get with drs and see if you have to have surgery or PT and after you can start to see what you can do just be careful. I hope to hear everything goes well for you and I'm wishing you the best, I have a tens unit I never used, I have a couple back braces that were more uncomfortable than anything. PT, I junctions, possibly surgery are going to be your best route, and I'd get some Krave red vein kratom from a smoke shop for when you can't stand the pain. Just be careful with them and only take 3 caps the first time even though it says 5, it took all my pain away but it also Madd me feel high like pain meds. So be very careful if you try that. Good cbd oil. An get expensive, like $80 for a couple oz bottle and that just helps relax some it definitely won't take the pain away. It sounds like your taking the right steps but I only read your original post so I hope things are getting better tor you but trust me they will one way or another. Guys who lift commonly get these injuries but so do those outside the gym the majority of the time. Keep pushing and you will get their brotha, if I dig out my mri paperwork I'll list all the problems with my back and I'm only in my 40's but I have degenerative disc disease and all kinds of shit. I put it out of my head and I am able to get in and work out but this new injury has had me out of the gym on and off for almost a month I thought I coulfix it but I'm going back to the Dr's on this one. Take care man.

When I was twenty six (a long time ago) I herniated the disc between L5 and S1. Was young n dumb n naive and didn't know that's what I did at the time and aggravated it moving a keg at work. I went to a chiropractor who was terrible but was lucky enough to switch to a better one. So first thing, some people are iffy about chiropractors. You have to find a good one. I did chiropractic care and he was very cool and told me have my PCP to call him to verify my treatment if need be when he recommended I seek meds from my doctor. These meds were an a perscription anti-inflammatory and a muscle relaxer. I attempted to switch to all machines working out but recovery was slow so I stopped the gym for two months and was better after that and continued treatment during that time til the pain was gone.
NOW - What you gotta be careful of is compensation biomechanically after an injury. I went back to squats and deads and not til years later did I realize I developed a HUGE muscle imbalance from my left compared to the right side of my back. Caused pain on n off as well although nothing like the original injury. Still have an imbalance today and because of it no longer do regular squats or deads. That was my experience.
This is very true and common.

to tell you the truth i don't know what to do, i was caught off guard, i thought it was going to be an epidural inject in conjunction with PT? he said in my case in his opinion the inject would be temporary, i keep getting a little better each day, like today i can walk around for awhile with out using a cane, so idk if i should go with the surgery or try to stay conservative, but if the conservative route fails then i back to surgery option in a couple months, fuck!
What doctors don’t tell you is that physical therapy isn’t going to help your back as a bodybuilder because your core is already stronger than most. A weak core is not the problem. In fact, direct core training like crunches and hypertensions can do further damage to the disc/discs. The best therapy is not doing certain exercises and learning how to stimulate the muscle when training using better form and less weight……..Another thing doctors don’t tell you is that if you have a significantly herniated disc and inject cortisone in it, the disc will herniate even further due to the excess pressure of injecting medicine into a weakened disc. It can cause the disc to explode! From the sounds of your symptoms—surgery is inevitable.

Anyone have any cervical nerve issues? I started having issues about a month ago and thought it was just a tweaked trap on the left. Wouldn't go away with NSAIDs, graston, ART, etc and then the pain started moving around to delt, rear delt, and a bit down below the shoulder. My regenerative Dr had me get a Digital Motion Xray for my neck.

Images from the DMX weren't great but not totally horrible. I have a "military neck" which lacks the proper curve and puts tension on the spinal cord and nerve roots, some disc degeneration at C5-7, a little osteoarthritis, and the vertebrae aren't in the best alignment which is causing strain on the nerves. Essentially it'll be fixable to some extent through proper PT and I will do stem cells and PRP at some point.

Anyone have any good tips on cervical/nerve issues? Dr. told me with what I have going on to NEVER get my neck cracked again. While waiting to get started with PT, I found these guys channel. They seem to have some good stuff for self care.

Wouldn't low dose deca be a better option than boldenone? What made you use boldenone for this purpose? Just wondering.
I came across information that both boldenone and primobolan increased Type II collagen(disc material) formation/healing by 240%. Deca was an option, but I have always favored boldenone over Deca. Just my experience.

what is your opinion of spinal decompression via drx 9000?
I used it for seven years and I believe it was effective to a point. Great option for the fit and positive athletes but some of the sedentary folks did not respond as well. I would always supplement with Glucosamine Sulfate/MSM and vitamin C during their treatment plan so they had the chemistry circulating to help the healing process the decompression stimulates with fluctuating pressure levels within the disc.

what is your opinion of spinal decompression via drx 9000?
As I mentioned below, it is a good option, especially for folks under 50 that do not have significant dessication/dehydration/degeneration of the disc. The healthy and younger hydrated discs get ANGRY though and cause a lot of pain, but heal better with decompression and patience.

to tell you the truth i don't know what to do, i was caught off guard, i thought it was going to be an epidural inject in conjunction with PT? he said in my case in his opinion the inject would be temporary, i keep getting a little better each day, like today i can walk around for awhile with out using a cane, so idk if i should go with the surgery or try to stay conservative, but if the conservative route fails then i back to surgery option in a couple months, fuck!
Ask a surgeon about injections they will always say they are temporary. Tell the person who gets better with injections and PT that they should have had surgery when they are pain free and see what they say. Are you sure the surgeon said you should have surgery or did he just mention what type of surgery he would do if he had to? You can have an injection and no big deal. Once you chop bone and disk from your body's tree trunk you cannot put it back. Exhaust all conservative options before having surgery bro. Most herniated discs resolve over a period of about a year with no treatment. I would only get surgery for acute issues if I was near 10/10 most days or if I lost motor function or bowel/bladder control. Give yourself time and keep up with the PT, I have a feeling this will help you out.

Ask a surgeon about injections they will always say they are temporary. Tell the person who gets better with injections and PT that they should have had surgery when they are pain free and see what they say. Are you sure the surgeon said you should have surgery or did he just mention what type of surgery he would do if he had to? You can have an injection and no big deal. Once you chop bone and disk from your body's tree trunk you cannot put it back. Exhaust all conservative options before having surgery bro. Most herniated discs resolve over a period of about a year with no treatment. I would only get surgery for acute issues if I was near 10/10 most days or if I lost motor function or bowel/bladder control. Give yourself time and keep up with the PT, I have a feeling this will help you out.
I agree try all options available before surgery, I tried Inj, PT, Chiropractor, and so on before I decided surgery, I tried for 1 year but it just kept getting worse, leg was constantly going numb and I was so miserable to be around that I finally decided to get surgery, mine was extremely successful but there is a lot of back surgeries that ARE NOT. Sometimes people wait to long and have more nerve damage or other issues. I think you heal better when your in shape and younger than when you get a lot older. I was 36 with my microdiscectomy and I was happy with the outcome. Your 100% correct when you have surgery there is no turning back.

I agree try all options available before surgery, I tried Inj, PT, Chiropractor, and so on before I decided surgery, I tried for 1 year but it just kept getting worse, leg was constantly going numb and I was so miserable to be around that I finally decided to get surgery, mine was extremely successful but there is a lot of back surgeries that ARE NOT. Sometimes people wait to long and have more nerve damage or other issues. I think you heal better when your in shape and younger than when you get a lot older. I was 36 with my microdiscectomy and I was happy with the outcome. Your 100% correct when you have surgery there is no turning back.
You make a great point. Some patients are poor candidates for surgery due to age, diabetes, obesity, etc., etc.
And by the way, great job exhausting your conservative options prior to having surgery.

now i know there are some fucked up backs on here, who has dealt with herniated disc? i am 3 days out from it being 3 weeks and getting around good now but still using 1 crutch, i was using 2, i think its the worse pain i ever had as it was unrelenting and would not let up for the first 48 hours or so, this process is moving slow as shit, it took me a week to get into a doc, then another week to get into the back doc, then another week to get mri which is this thursday, of course it will be next week before anything comes from that, i be a month out before they offer epidural inject, been on lyrica and prednisone and for awhile 5-325 but they did not really do shit, the prednisone has definitely helped.
I have had 4 herniated discs for about 15 years now. Getting the epidural or any injections did help somewhat but it's not a permanent fix. You will need to continuously get them. As far as surgery goes everyone is different. I have friends who have gotten the surgery and didn't do anything for them. And other who it did help somewhat. Over time you will get used to the pain and discomfort. Some days are way worse than others. As far as medication goes you can try gabapentin. Lyrica helped me. As far as the 5-325 go they probably aren't doing anything bc that is a low dose. See if he can increase you to the 10mg ones. But be very careful with taking them. That's a slippery slope that you don't want to get on. Hope this helps a little bit brother.

yes he said microdiscectomy, when this first hit i was damn near bedridden for the first 48-72 hours, when i saw him it was the 13th day and was still on two crutches, then, i say 2 days after that visit it progressed fairly quickly, went to 1 crutch, next 1 or 2 days went to a cane, used a cane for 2-3 days and walking unassisted for the last few days, still have a bit of numbness in lower leg but not much, enough to be annoying, slight bit of subtle intermittent tingling in toes, walking just about a half mile in the evening time, thats not including walking around the house and yard during the day.

I have had 4 herniated discs for about 15 years now. Getting the epidural or any injections did help somewhat but it's not a permanent fix. You will need to continuously get them. As far as surgery goes everyone is different. I have friends who have gotten the surgery and didn't do anything for them. And other who it did help somewhat. Over time you will get used to the pain and discomfort. Some days are way worse than others. As far as medication goes you can try gabapentin. Lyrica helped me. As far as the 5-325 go they probably aren't doing anything bc that is a low dose. See if he can increase you to the 10mg ones. But be very careful with taking them. That's a slippery slope that you don't want to get on. Hope this helps a little bit brother.
yeah those 5-325 and even the 10 really did not do shit for pain with nerve compression, i was taken the lyrica but dropped it about a week ago i think, the thing that gave me the most relief was prednisone, and it started kicking in after maybe 4-5 hours, it was just a 5 day course, then a few days later they gave me another 6 day course.

Anyone have any cervical nerve issues? I started having issues about a month ago and thought it was just a tweaked trap on the left. Wouldn't go away with NSAIDs, graston, ART, etc and then the pain started moving around to delt, rear delt, and a bit down below the shoulder. My regenerative Dr had me get a Digital Motion Xray for my neck.

Images from the DMX weren't great but not totally horrible. I have a "military neck" which lacks the proper curve and puts tension on the spinal cord and nerve roots, some disc degeneration at C5-7, a little osteoarthritis, and the vertebrae aren't in the best alignment which is causing strain on the nerves. Essentially it'll be fixable to some extent through proper PT and I will do stem cells and PRP at some point.

Anyone have any good tips on cervical/nerve issues? Dr. told me with what I have going on to NEVER get my neck cracked again. While waiting to get started with PT, I found these guys channel. They seem to have some good stuff for self care.

I’ve had 2 cervical fusions with a total of 3 discs fused and another disc that sits directly on top of my fusion bulges at times. Have you tried avoiding shrugs and exercises like face pulls to decrease the pain?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131