over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hernon Old Training Method Revisited: 2022

xpoc

Registered
Training wise i have worked with meadows (rip) , got milos training plan, ive also done SST with nicolas villoud etc...
johns training is the best and most structured-- purely because he makes you think about what your doing on each rep...
the best i EVER grew, was with Jason huh--- he has me doing TONS of volume, im talking 6-7 exercises, 5-6 sets , reps 8-15... grew well..

Anyway--- in terms of training, since ive moved to the middle east, they DO nothing special, at all ( i mean fst7 sometimes ) its all HIGH volume,
high frequency, lol pretty much like old school training--- the guys out their are built like crazy--- and their dosages arent crazy---- well maybe im nothing and they didn't want to put me on loads, but all i can say is i had some time under the camel crew with other friends, and the dosages were lower then what ive been asked to do from american and uk coaches--- the only difference is they seem to change compounds contiously no matter what phase your in bulk or cut lol
So for training the middle east Oxygen guys are just doing the typical high volume, high frequency, more is better type stuff? Which I assume means recovery and overtraining are not top concerns. What about intensity as far as training to failure?

alfresco

Featured Member / Kilo Klub Member
Featured Member
Registered
I do something similar. 225lbs....100 reps, no matter how many sets it takes. Naturally the first couple of sets are pretty high rep.

I have contemplated doing that 100 rep. total scheme but never got around to doing it. (Hard to believe I know.) Might be a good way to break up things now and again. If only I could count that high 😉.

I am really a low set / low volume, high intensity (for me), fast paced workout kinda guy, that is my sweet spot, where I have made my best gains . . . in the past.
Now it is just a wet dream. 🙁

Do you recall the time component for this commitment? How long does it typically take per body part?

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
I have contemplated doing that 100 rep. total scheme but never got around to doing it. (Hard to believe I know.) Might be a good way to break up things now and again. If only I could count that high 😉.

I am really a low set / low volume, high intensity (for me), fast paced workout kinda guy, that is my sweet spot, where I have made my best gains . . . in the past.
Now it is just a wet dream. 🙁

Do you recall the time component for this commitment? How long does it typically take per body part?
It's actually pretty quick, you know when u hit 100 you get to leave, so it's a motivated 100 reps. Idk, 20-25 minutes, then I'll do some ham curls at walk out. 40 minute workout tops. Might be quicker.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1sick35