over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hernon's personal training

getbig84

Registered
Has ne one tried Phil's personal training?? I've never used a personal trainer just researched everything i know and learned from ppl in the gym, but i think i might try out phil's PT.

Just wondering if ne has tried it out

Many have, including me.

Well worth it.

does he have his own training routine or will he work around what u believe in

my question is this, If you are going to pay someone to train you and structure your diet, do you want them to work around 'what you believe in' or are you paying them for what they have found to work?

Its nice to get a change of pace and try new things every once in a while but i would go into hiring a trainer with the mindset that you want to learn things you don't already know. Or if you know everything he is going to have you do, wouldn't you want to deepen your understanding of everything and especially how your body reacts to each component of the plan?

Has ne one tried Phil's personal training?? I've never used a personal trainer just researched everything i know and learned from ppl in the gym, but i think i might try out phil's PT.

Just wondering if ne has tried it out

Phil knows what he's doing

if you are serious about it... go for it. He won't spoon feed you. You have to be educated when it comes to food. Helps if you have a friend to push you also. Main thing is getting used to the diet. 1 year trainning as of today. I love it. I still use his diet and trainning. tweeked a little bit of it but still love it.

Well Chris

if you are serious about it... go for it. He won't spoon feed you. You have to be educated when it comes to food. Helps if you have a friend to push you also. Main thing is getting used to the diet. 1 year trainning as of today. I love it. I still use his diet and trainning. tweeked a little bit of it but still love it.

You are one tough kid..........now becoming a man.........you stuck it out and I am proud of you...........many do not.......keep up the good work man.

Phil do you also train those using chemical enhancement and help with that as well?

when i met him in person he tried to spoon feed me lba between squat sets,,,,i said no, not when everyone is looking

anyways, he told me 'consultation' that would mean like you said two people working and learning together through constant communication even if his answers are super short lol

and it WILL take some time.

my history with phil's program;

3 days "what the F is lba?'' "why is your reply in red?'' ''what do you mean just try it?''

3 months "ohhh"

1 year ''hmmmm''

1.5 years 'ahhhhh i see''

2nd year...making fun of him and still growing

I have never used him but I know someone who has & won the NJ a few years back & told Me it was well worth it

Take my word and hire Phil. If you listen to him there is no way you won't get results.

Do it! I hired Phil this past summer as I was getting ready for a comp. I've already learned a lot, changed my thinking about a lot of things. And I feel like he's just getting started with what he can show me. Can't wait to see the results he can help me achieve in the ~8 months till my next comp!

Hire him...have faith...and you will not be disappointed

From my own personal experience..........his plan is solid, gtg.

Jig

I like to make a comment about Phil. After my blood clot, I ask Phil a few questions about it and training. Phil was more then happy to assist. He gave me a routine to do when training natural. I can tell that the routine was excellant. I am close to the size when i was on a cycle and lean. It is possible to make gains and not use AAS. You do have to stick with the diet and routine for a while to see the results.

Thank You Phil, I appreciate you Brother!

Any trainer is only as good as his clients ability to follow the program. Phil Wont spoon feed you, He wont call or email every day asking if you ate your macros at every meal, or stuck to the chosen foods. Thats on you.

What Phil will do IMO is the most important thing a trainer can do, He will teach you how to understand YOUR body. what it likes nutritionally, how it responds to given exercises, He will perfectly balance volume, frequency, and load. If you follow the program and THINK, you will ge the best results of your life.

However he cannot work miracles, Its your genetics he will manipulate to their optimum capacity. If your not meant to be Huge, you wont. You will be the biggest and leanest you can possibly be, but if your not olympia material, dont expect a magic trick.

After taking a 1 yr break from phil i hired him again, The man still had my notes from the first year and after talking about what i had done in the year after training with him, he changed my program and boom, more results. The man knows his stuff, but, and this is the most important thing, YOU HAVE TO THINK, youll figure out what i mean by that after training with him.

Yes

Of course............but thats quite a long process......there is no guesswork here like " take this and take so much of this" .........we need to essemtially start over and see where it takes us...KNOW what does what..........of course in countries where it is legal.

3 years with Phil, now. Hes the best in the biz. Honest and wise. He will show you how to achieve your potential the fastest and safest way. His program has changed my life. I owe him big time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131