advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hero and the Kid: Fouad Abiad on the Life of a Bodybuilder, Social Media and Anxiety

USMuscle9403

Registered
I'm actually posting this because I honestly didn't expect it to be a super professional young kid interviewing Fouad. He doesn't have many subscribers, but damn, he deserves them. I figured I'd post this to support him. No, I don't know the kid, but that's how impressive he was in how he handles himself. Fouad has proven he's chill as fuck, as well, and has one of the better YouTube channels.

Watched it earlier kid did very well and can relate to some of the things he asked fouad

I still see fouad as arrogant though he’s someone you’d never ever want coaching you absolutely no chance.

but he admits this himself so respect lol

Watched it earlier kid did very well and can relate to some of the things he asked fouad

I still see fouad as arrogant though he’s someone you’d never ever want coaching you absolutely no chance.

but he admits this himself so respect lol

Haha I really like Fouad, but right, no way in hell would I hire him as a coach. I listen to him pretty regularly and I've heard some pretty bizarre theories and flat out myths come out of his mouth. If I ever do decide to hire a coach for whatever reason, it'll likely be HIS coach, John Meadows

Haha I really like Fouad, but right, no way in hell would I hire him as a coach. I listen to him pretty regularly and I've heard some pretty bizarre theories and flat out myths come out of his mouth. If I ever do decide to hire a coach for whatever reason, it'll likely be HIS coach, John Meadows
Yeah lolol I watch all his videos too they are a good watch I like when it’s Ben fouad and James are the best podcast though team U.K. lol.

john would be awesome another guy that’s just likeable and knows his stuff would definitely go with John as a coaching anyday

Fouad has grown as a person, and has bettered himself over the years, that's all one can really ask of a person.
Most degenerate into the other direction and go backwards, especially today. Retard world we live in...

Wow, this kid is awesome. 5 years old and winning golf competitions for 10 year olds, then gets into powerlifting and hits 225 lbs on deads at 108 lbs at 15 years old, after having a damn eating disorder, and is now moving into bodybuilding. Hell yeah.

Bodybuilding is a form of an eating disorder. I think that kid should wait until he's older and had a few years to get right with his previous struggle. Obsessing over food and appearance at his age isn't going to be healthy.

Bodybuilding is a form of an eating disorder. I think that kid should wait until he's older and had a few years to get right with his previous struggle. Obsessing over food and appearance at his age isn't going to be healthy.

There's a lot of truth in this post. I was that obsessed kid at the time and I'm really only beginning to tame my eating disorders

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131