over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin info needed

ttnorth

Newbies
I want to run hexarelin, mainly for the use of treating nagging little injuries...
I've read use 200mcg per day for 4 week cycles of being on and off, cumulative to 16 weeks.

Can you guys give me some feed back on hexarelin?
How much do you recommend using?
Experience?

I've heard of you run that with cjc 1295 at 100 mcgs each 4 times a day, it will elicit the same effect of 8 iu's of hgh. Just something to consider!

I would run it with mod-grf and there is no need to cycle on and off. In fact most peoplefind there is kind of a cumulative effect with these peptides. 100 mcgs of each 2-3 times a day would be good. And if you post this in the peptide section youll get a lot more answers

I would run it with mod-grf and there is no need to cycle on and off. In fact most peoplefind there is kind of a cumulative effect with these peptides. 100 mcgs of each 2-3 times a day would be good. And if you post this in the peptide section youll get a lot more answers

You can desensitise to hex rather quickly. One solution is to swap out for ghrp2 for the weeks out. Agreed on the 3x 100 mcg and using it with mod grf though for sure

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've heard of you run that with cjc 1295 at 100 mcgs each 4 times a day, it will elicit the same effect of 8 iu's of hgh. Just something to consider!

Unfortunately you heard wrong. No amount of peptides El do what 8 iub Riptropin or pharm GH will. There still good though

to be honest I'm not really looking for the GH actual muscle growth affects from it, mainly the healing of injury benefits. I have stupid nagging injuries that are holding me back from pushing those extra pounds yk. Just looking for something to help them heal up. I keep my chems pretty low all year only bump em up pre contest but I just wanna train harder yk

I want to run hexarelin, mainly for the use of treating nagging little injuries...

I'm curious as to where you got any information that Hexarelin can be researched for treating injuries?

From my research you should look into TB500 as a better choice and there is a lot of info the the Pep forum.

Growth hormone is great for speeding up healing for tendons and ligamints. Hex releases growth hormone, ergo hex helps heal tendons;) I had great results with ghrp2 and 6 with modgrf. Helped with some nagging collarbone and knee pain i was having. And i argree on the 8iu thing. No way. maybe more like 2-3 iu

Even I it is only 2-4 iu's it's still tremendously cheaper.

Even I it is only 2-4 iu's it's still tremendously cheaper.

Not really. Dac not cheap, and you'll need ghrp to gowith it. Dac alone very poor performer.rips very reasonable. It won't even be 4iu with the ghrp imo. I'd day 5 or 6 shots of ghrp/ mod grf might at a push be like 4iu rips. Don't personaly f rate favourite at all. Got 4 vials in my freezer that I doubt I'll ever use

Last edited:
Double post

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Last edited:
asdqweqas

<a href=http://armaci3.webnode.es/>priligy comprar españa</a> precio priligy
<a href=http://precioes.webnode.es/>priligy precio farmacia</a> comprar priligy madrid
<a href=http://pryligy.webnode.it/>acquistare priligy</a> tadalafil comprare
<a href=http://acheterfrance8.webnode.fr/>priligy generique</a> prix priligy 20 mg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws