over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hexarelin

What a nightmare!!!
Start downing pedialyte.
That sounds very painful!
I downed a couple glasses of water and taurine and whatever else I had that night. It was a nightmare, it took till the next day afternoon till I recovered.

I slept 10hrs that night and woke up twice with stomach pains and leg cramps.

yes I can definitely feel the difference between hex and MK as far as bloat

Yeah hexarelin is great for 'cutting' cycles. My waist always feels tighter on hexarelin. Obviously if diet is tight pretty much anything can be used and you can get ripped (dbol etc). But it's just common sense certain things are better at certain times. I would only use MK-677 when bulking or when I simply and not trying to get ripped. I think the best peps for cutting cycles are hexarelin and ipamorelin... either one of a combo of the two.

What dose of hexa are you using now? Are you using anything for prolactin or cortisol? You will be fine anyway but I always like to add 2-4g vitamin c and possibly a dopamine agonist (caber) when on hexarelin.

Yeah hexarelin is great for 'cutting' cycles. My waist always feels tighter on hexarelin. Obviously if diet is tight pretty much anything can be used and you can get ripped (dbol etc). But it's just common sense certain things are better at certain times. I would only use MK-677 when bulking or when I simply and not trying to get ripped. I think the best peps for cutting cycles are hexarelin and ipamorelin... either one of a combo of the two.

What dose of hexa are you using now? Are you using anything for prolactin or cortisol? You will be fine anyway but I always like to add 2-4g vitamin c and possibly a dopamine agonist (caber) when on hexarelin.

well.... I guess I'm figuring things out for myself... I hear everything you are saying... The MK IS great for bulking... And I can already see how well the hex is working... I decided to take two days off of MK every other week... So the last two days I was off MK and started hex... The hex sides hit me pretty hard but went away after a couple hours...every time I inject, I experience about five to ten minutes of nausea, about thirty minutes of elevated BP, and tired for about two hours....then it goes away. So far I have done 200 mcg in the am of hex, and 200 post workout... I started the MK back up this morning and man I just love the way it makes me feel! The only side I get is very good energy and well-being so I'm going to keep that in the morning but I like 50mg so I'm gonna take 25 at night also... But I already have the hex reconstituted, so I'm gonna use that post workout as well...here is my current protocol:

am....25mg MK
Pre-wo...80 mcg lr3 bi lateral IM for muscles about to be trained and 50mg anavar
Post-wo...200mcg hex
Pre-bed....25mg (I thought of possibly taking the whole 50 at once in the morning???)
I'm also taking a gram of sustanon and for that i take toromifene citrate bc I have had gyno in the past and I have to run a SERM on cycle or it will come back immediately

I'm taking a good liver support

I'm going to hold off on the anti prolactin until it becomes a problem...I have it on hand.

I realize this doesn't make the best sense on paper but I'm gonna try it and tweak it if I feel it necessary...and I'm open to any suggestions so please chime in if you would like!

well.... I guess I'm figuring things out for myself... I hear everything you are saying... The MK IS great for bulking... And I can already see how well the hex is working... I decided to take two days off of MK every other week... So the last two days I was off MK and started hex... The hex sides hit me pretty hard but went away after a couple hours...every time I inject, I experience about five to ten minutes of nausea, about thirty minutes of elevated BP, and tired for about two hours....then it goes away. So far I have done 200 mcg in the am of hex, and 200 post workout... I started the MK back up this morning and man I just love the way it makes me feel! The only side I get is very good energy and well-being so I'm going to keep that in the morning but I like 50mg so I'm gonna take 25 at night also... But I already have the hex reconstituted, so I'm gonna use that post workout as well...here is my current protocol:

am....25mg MK
Pre-wo...80 mcg lr3 bi lateral IM for muscles about to be trained and 50mg anavar
Post-wo...200mcg hex
Pre-bed....25mg (I thought of possibly taking the whole 50 at once in the morning???)
I'm also taking a gram of sustanon and for that i take toromifene citrate bc I have had gyno in the past and I have to run a SERM on cycle or it will come back immediately

I'm taking a good liver support

I'm going to hold off on the anti prolactin until it becomes a problem...I have it on hand.

I realize this doesn't make the best sense on paper but I'm gonna try it and tweak it if I feel it necessary...and I'm open to any suggestions so please chime in if you would like!

No your cycle looks great to me. Regarding the MK... everyone is different. The fact you respond to it like that probably means you will be fine with 50mg. I would personally go with 25mg am/pm but see what works best for you.

Good call on the prolactin med. Most guys don't even need them most of the time (including myself) I just really like them. If you haven't had blood work done I would get it done sometime on cycle just to see where your prolactin and cortisol are at.

Is your blood pressure generally ok?

No your cycle looks great to me. Regarding the MK... everyone is different. The fact you respond to it like that probably means you will be fine with 50mg. I would personally go with 25mg am/pm but see what works best for you.

Good call on the prolactin med. Most guys don't even need them most of the time (including myself) I just really like them. If you haven't had blood work done I would get it done sometime on cycle just to see where your prolactin and cortisol are at.

Is your blood pressure generally ok?

actually my BP is what caused me to slow down on the aas, which in turn caused me to look into peps... I felt like it was getting too high so I dropped everything but test... Then I started looking into peptides, at first the MK did spike my BP but since ive dropped the aas it's back to good again...I feel allot better...I needed a break from aas.

Back on hex this morning preworkout. I'm doing hex and ghrp6 together at 200mcgs each. I took 5mgs dac prebed last night. Woke up dosed hex and ghrp6 and hit the gym.

I mixed 4 scoops of secret sauce in 20oz of water, that's a 100g of carbs. I felt strong as shit, didn't take a preworkout so it was one of those days were I was yawning and falling asleep but smashing the weights lol I'm sure the gh peps added to the sleepiness.

The couple guys that were there were giving me weird looks hahaha it literally looked like I was napping on the incline bench as I hit 6 sets. I love hex!!

At the end I still had the strength to hit deep dips to stretch the chest and work the lower pec.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws