over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey all UGsupplements alumni

VitoBrata

Registered
I was able to find this board via someone on Anabolex. Good to see some names I remember from the old UG board.

I was a member there roughly 12 to 13 years ago. I was BioFreak back then. Is the UG still around? Back then, Judas03 had cancer...Don't know what ever happened with him.

its around last I heard but they won't let you in. They don't even give you a reason or answer you. I was gone for a couple months redoing a car and they booted me and I wasn't told why. I assume someone bought it. Too bad, I liked it there.

Well, to my knowledge the board is shut down. I took a year off in 2000 and it was gone when I came back. I know there are some guys on here that we're from those days so I was trying to say what's up to anyone who may know me.

It was a great board.

Its still around. Or a version of it is anyhow.....

The only reason registration is closed is because there was a problem with
spammers taking over the forums.

Kahn Hit me up. If you want in Ill see if I can help you out.

Yeah... like Raj said - i heard the same.
Also, the gade is still going (well...opening back up)... the original one that is. Even has the same logo (im sure if your old like me you will remember the original logo... i have a box full of shirts still that where given out at the Arnold in Columbus Ohio).
I love the Pm board but the renegade is where i started so its "home" to me.... it broke my virginity then i married the PM board :D

JJ Insane1

All's well at the UG:)

JJ, is the 'Gade back up right now? If so i'm gonna hit ya up in pm to ask what the addy is. I hadn't been to gade since the 90's:eek:

I remember Warlobo was there in 2000 and wanting me to join up, but I didn't due to school, so I stayed mainly at EF.

Even then, I was a lurker with no posts I think. Posted mainly at EF in it's infancy back in 95/96. As well as Raupp's Bolex when it started up.

BMJ

The gade isnt really up. You can go to renegadebodybuilding.com and see the logo up as a splash page but if you know the owner or know the actaul link to the forums you can get in but it isnt actually live yet. As for the old UG its dead and gone. Some of the old guys who were there are on a spin off UG board but the origianl is dead and has been for some time. Just like the origianl gade is dead. The new one may have the same name and a few of the old guys associated with it but as long as the old posts are gone it is gone.

Long live the UG!!!

its around last I heard but they won't let you in. They don't even give you a reason or answer you. I was gone for a couple months redoing a car and they booted me and I wasn't told why. I assume someone bought it. Too bad, I liked it there.

Damn, i did not even know. You should have PM'd one of us. You are always welcome. Try to reregister and will let admin know.

The gade isnt really up. You can go to renegadebodybuilding.com and see the logo up as a splash page but if you know the owner or know the actaul link to the forums you can get in but it isnt actually live yet. As for the old UG its dead and gone. Some of the old guys who were there are on a spin off UG board but the origianl is dead and has been for some time. Just like the origianl gade is dead. The new one may have the same name and a few of the old guys associated with it but as long as the old posts are gone it is gone.

I agree with what your saying.
The UG does still have the old database (or parts of) and Lot of old posts though and also the old newsletters.
OLD stuff From guys Like sup1 and RyRoid. Ill see If I can dig something up or have one of the new owners put up an old newsletter to bring back some memories.

THE UG

Hell Yea we are still around, We are just trying to keep things quite, Loose lips sink ships. I love the UG, it is my home. They have tolerated since my first pin prick in 1997. To bad I never fully follow the advice of the bros on there.

Last edited:
All's well at the UG:)

JJ, is the 'Gade back up right now? If so i'm gonna hit ya up in pm to ask what the addy is. I hadn't been to gade since the 90's:eek:

I remember Warlobo was there in 2000 and wanting me to join up, but I didn't due to school, so I stayed mainly at EF.

Even then, I was a lurker with no posts I think. Posted mainly at EF in it's infancy back in 95/96. As well as Raupp's Bolex when it started up.

BMJ

yeah bro... the gade is "there" but like Nex said its not live... yet (im assuming after talking to the owner).
WWW.RENEGADEBODYBUILDING.COM

You will see the logo and a "coming soon" advertisment. I know the owner oh so very well.... a really honest and good bro IMO. He was in the process of starting the board back up a while back and the way he had things was pretty bad ass. I hope that is the road he is taking now. He had great ideas that no other boards have thought of yet.
Also, like Nexus said.... true it will be the original board and logo, it wont be the original gade unless all the original bros came back. Either way the old posts are gone and never to return. Thats sad. All those good days just floated away into cyber history.

JJ Insane1

DAMN !

yeah bro... the gade is "there" but like Nex said its not live... yet (im assuming after talking to the owner).
WWW.RENEGADEBODYBUILDING.COM

You will see the logo and a "coming soon" advertisment. I know the owner oh so very well.... a really honest and good bro IMO. He was in the process of starting the board back up a while back and the way he had things was pretty bad ass. I hope that is the road he is taking now. He had great ideas that no other boards have thought of yet.
Also, like Nexus said.... true it will be the original board and logo, it wont be the original gade unless all the original bros came back. Either way the old posts are gone and never to return. Thats sad. All those good days just floated away into cyber history.

JJ Insane1

the old posts are gone ? :( I would have paid to see a few pages from the the old days when it was my home. either way if he starts it back up I am sure there are many of us that will go back, I KNOW I will.

damn, no one invites the old snooze to the ug. people just forgot about me =p
i told the new owner of renegade to get a cold fusion board back up! lol

Keep us updated on that JJ. Id Like to check it out once its open.
In the meantime you guys That were originally members and would like to check out the newer UgBB come on over.
I think Most that have posted in this thread are already there.
Its No-where near the members or activity as here....but a good tight group of guys.

you know what i mean..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner