over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey all UGsupplements alumni

Anyone wants in the ug just holla and I'll set you up. Registration is shut down and will stay that way. :)

Jig

Yeah... like Raj said - i heard the same.
Also, the gade is still going (well...opening back up)... the original one that is. Even has the same logo (im sure if your old like me you will remember the original logo... i have a box full of shirts still that where given out at the Arnold in Columbus Ohio).
I love the Pm board but the renegade is where i started so its "home" to me.... it broke my virginity then i married the PM board :D

JJ Insane1
\\Hey bro...would you mind maybe sending your ol buddy one of those t-shirts? Be good gym wear

Thanks Jig... I was Hoping you still had that stuff.

Guys When you click on that memories Link that Jig Posted check out the articles on the left of the page..... click em, there still there.
should be bring back some memories for a lot of you old school UG guys :)

LONG LIVE THE UG!! :)

An article From RY and Sup1.... 8+ years ago (newsletter # 14)

Letter from the editor:
Thank you for taking the time to read this newsletter.
CE
The UG

Design The Perfect Off-Season

Coming Out of Contest Mode

Ok, so you have just dieted for the last 12-16 weeks and if you look at another chicken breast, tuna can, pound of extra lean ground beef, shark steak or any other bastard food that has NO carbs in it you are gonna puke. You are cut to shreds and have one thing on your mind after all the diuretics, thermogenics and 2 hours of cardio a day. That word is Off-Season.

TIME OFF

Some guys take off for months at a time after a contest and that helps but, people don’t give the human body enough credit. It is a machine that can get the crap kicked out of it and still function. This is why I suggest taking 1-2 weeks off of

the gym and a good 3-4weeks off of Gear. Just think about what you want to accomplish and of course that will be putting on as much MASS as humanly possible so next time you diet down you might have 5-10lbs more lean muscle mass. I suggest in this time off you relax and pamper yourselves by doing things that you like. I like full body massages and such to relax. My wife does them for me and usually won’t touch me when I am dieting because I am a bitch to live with. So the word here is REST.

EAT AGAIN

You have depleted your body for months and have little bodyfat and are left w/ ripped muscle. I believe that after this much dieting you have to learn to eat again. Your stomach has shrunk significantly so you have to start eating again to get used to it. Trust me, you will get full very fast. But, of course you will binge.

There is nothing wrong w/ this but, I get asked all the time by guys why they are gaining 20-30lbs in 2 weeks after the contest. I just say, "Duuuuhhhhh!!!". Gaining that fast is too hard on the body and can make it hard to function as whole.

So start slowly and get back into it at a slower pace. You will be happier in the end I guarantee that.

Getting Into It Full Swing

DIET

First we will talk about the diet portion. This is what I call the "SeeFood Diet". It basically means eat as much as you possibly can. You want to eat from the time you get up till the time you go to bed. I have talked to many a bodybuilder that can’t put on weight. I look at their diet and laugh. It looks like what my 5 year old eats. You might think you are eating a lot but, until you do the math you will realize it isn’t enough. I am not gonna get into the whole multiply your weight by such and such to get your calories because everyone is different. Just eat till you drop and believe me it isn’t easy at all. Being full all day long can get annoying. Here is a basic diet for gaining weight and keep in mind that this isn’t what YOU should eat exactly but, just an example. I used to hate reading dry articles on diets when I was younger w/ no examples to look at. I am a simple man and liked things beat into my head so I can fully grasp it.

5A.M-8 Whole eggs

4 Slices Turkey bacon

2 Slices of whole wheat bread

2 Bananas

7A.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

10A.M-1/2lb Ground beef

w/ 1 cup diced potatoes and green peppers

12P.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

2P.M-3 Hamburgers w/ 2 cups Mixed veggies

4P.M-Protein Shake

w/ Carb powder

6P.M-1/4lbs Pasta w/ 3 Slices whole wheat

8P.M-Big Bowl of Ice Cream(Mon,Wed, Sat)

Weightgainer shake other days

*This is an example diet of a weekly diet plan. Usually what I tell people is eat your set amount of calories that you need to gain weight during the week and pick 1-2 days say on the weekend to eat 1-2,000 more calories than the other days just to throw your body off. I use my Sunday’s as a chinese buffet day where I eat there for a good 3-4hours. Mrs. Roid doesn’t enjoy those days as much as I do because I usually can’t make it up the stairs after that.

TRAINING

I don’t know about you guys but, I LOVE to be back with the "Big Boy" weights. I have using the complicated lifting theories like Rest/Pause, Supersets,

Drop sets etc. I like them for what they do but, I need to be around the heavy weights again. I like the feeling that your life depends on getting that weight up before it crushes you. I like the feeling of not necessarily getting pumped but, knowing that the next day you will suffer bigtime. Basically, in the Offseason I

Lift more days then when cutting up. I have more energy and more rest so I can really hurt myself. Here is a basic day by day lifting program that is used by me:

Monday-Pecs, Hamstrings, Cardio

Tuesday-Quads, Calves

Wednesday-Off

Thursday-Back, Calves, Cardio

Friday-Delts, Calves

Saturday-Bi’s, Tri’s, Cardio

Sunday-Off

I am lifting very heavy weights but, instead of doing 25sets per bodypart like I did in the old days I adhere to the schedule I have used for the last 5 years. I warm up thoughly then I do one main set w/ max intensity where I go for 5-6reps then do 2-3

Partial reps w/ negatives. I then do 2 drop sets for 5-6reps then I am done. I only add the drops, partials and negatives to one or two exercises per bodypart. I use 3-7 exercises per bodypart. This is a theory I have tampered with many times to find this is the best way to get all the intensity into one main set. If you can do another set after the main one you did something wrong and doing put 100% intensity into it.

GEAR

Ok, I hope I haven’t lost anyone yet. Now to the part that I am sure everyone has been waiting for, GEAR USE!!! This is the perfect time to hit your body with the heavy androgens, anabolics, growth hormone, insulin, Synthol etc.

I will outline a course for you but, keep in mind I am not including suggesting that you try this but, I just picked a course out of my head. Do not go by doses I describe and go by your own experience. If you grow off of 500mg of sust a week don’t use 2 grams. Got it people??

Week 1

1 gram Sustanon

100mg Suspension EOD

60mg D-bol ED

800mg Deca

10iu’s insulin 2 x ED

6iu’s GH ED(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Week 2

1 gram Sustanon

1 gram Cypionate1

800mg Deca

60mg D-bol ED

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH ED(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Week 3

1 gram Sustonon

1 gram Enanthate

800mg Deca

60mg D-bol ED

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH(2iu’s 3x ED)
25mcg T-3 ED

1mg Arimidex ED

Weeks 4-6

150mg Prop EOD

50mg WinV ED

400mg Primo

10iu’s insulin 2x ED

6iu’s GH(2iu’s 3x ED)

25mcg T-3 ED

This is a very short intense course that will FORCE you to grow. If so inclined you can use Synthol with this also. I suggest either mixing .5-1ml of it with your other shots of Sust, Deca, Enanthate etc and using your bodyparts that you want growth

In for site injections. You can also just do the shots separately but, why shoot yourself more than you need to?? You want the areas to swell and just 1 shot a week will keep them inflated.

Well I hope that this has helped people who have e-mailed me for offseason advice and if I have left anything out I would like to know. Remember the offseason is a time for bigtime MASS. You need to look at it like you are building a machine that has to be as big as possible to succeed. It isn’t easy but, with the right dedication and training everyone is a winner. Just keep it up guys and keep training hard and your goals will soon be met.

RY

=======================
Superior1
=======================

Ingredients for success

Below are the ingredients I have found to be successful at bodybuilding. Although I am still far far from my goals. I have came a long way and learned a lot not only about bodybuilding but also about myself. Hopefully being aware of these will motivate you and help you achieve your goals. In writing this I have learned that I need to apply them with much more intensity myself. The first 5 ingredients are ingredients for success in general the last five are concentrated on what we love the most. Bodybuilding!

Ingredient #1 Heart-a:eek:ne's innermost character, feelings, or inclinations b: the essential or most vital part of something Hum! What does heart have to do with it? It has EVERYTHING to do with it. You have to be driven by it. The lifestyle has to be on your heart when you wake up when you go to sleep. Every waking hour, At every meal. I see guys all the time saying that they want to workout and say they going to come train with me. And will show up once maybe twice and then make excuses. They have the heart to do it but they lack discipline. If you lose heart, you lose the pwer it takes to have the following 4 ingredients. Your heart empowers you to even have a vision for yourself. That moves us to the next ingredient.

Ingredient #2 Vision-a manifestation to the senses of something not yet conceived. You have to have a vision for yourself. A solid vision will empower you to have the faith that you will achieve what you have set out to accomplish. A lack of vision results in a lack of faith which results in sitting on your rump. Like the type fellows I’ve talked about above. They have the heart and the vision for them selves. (Usually an unrealistic vision but it has to start somewhere). But these type guys simply lack discipline. Which takes us to number 3

Ingredient #3 Discipline- a : control gained by enforcing obedience or order b : orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior Discipline is a hard one for most people, due to their laziness and ability to make excuses. It does not come naturally. It’s something that needs to be instilled in you. Most of your discipline materializes at a young age, although it can be strengthened. It sets apart the mundane from the elite. You have to set your self up to win, And to do so have a routine to follow. And make it your priority. And do it!!

Ingredient #4 Determination- the power or habit of deciding definitely and firmly. We all can be determined to want something. We did it as kids when we go to the dept. store and we see that He-man action figure and we have to have it. We beg and beg until we get it. Or save our allowance for weeks until we have the 9.95 it takes to buy it. Or as young men, we see that hot chick and we HAVE TO HAVE IT!! We don’t stop until we get it.. That is how we have to be with Bodybuilding. You can’t let anything get in your way. Make no excuses. You have to be focused on the goal and determined 24/7. That’s the attitude you got to have.
Ingredient #5 Knowledge- a (1) : the fact or condition of knowing something with familiarity gained through experience or association (2) : acquaintance with or understanding of a science, art, or technique b (1) : the fact or condition of being aware of something (2) : the range of one's information or understanding Knowledge comes when you realize you do not know everything. And you say to yourself. Hey! I need to learn more about this. I would think most here are hungry for knowledge. So this is an area we do not need to spend much time on. But is a very important ingredient for success. If you think you know it all. That proves how unwise you actually are. Hanging around this site is a great resource for knowledge, so hang around and take notes.

The above ingredients apply to life in general, and are the ones you don’t think consciously about. In most cases they have to be embedded in your character from childhood. They are more subconscious than actions than conscious ones. To be successful in anything you have to have them all. Missing one would be like missing the yeast when making bread, or the eggs when baking a cake. Hopefully if you have found this site you have the first four ingredients already in place. If not! Then now is the time to dodo or get off the pot. Now lets move on to something more relevant to this site. Lets talk about the ingredients required to be successful and achieve your vision.. So lets get to the ones that we need work on. And I do have them in order of importance. Or at least in order of where I know I have had trouble placing emphasis on in the past.

Ingredient #6 Diet- the kind and amount of food prescribed for a person or animal for a special reason. You may as well not workout if you do not already have inplace the proper diet and the means to make it happen. I used to tell myself that all the time. Early on I had the tendency to workout, I had discipline in that area. But outside the gym I lived a normal guys life. And I ate like a the average Joe, And I had normal results to show for it. I knew I had to get disciplined with my diet. You firstly have to understand that diet comes first. Because I don’t know about you guys but I see more guys busting there rumps in the gym only to watch them go hours and hours before even eating their next meal. You have to view food as a tool. A tool for building muscle. Training and diet are both equal but I believe most of people particularly newbies tend to focus on training and forget about diet. So this is to help re-evaluate your priorities and motivate you to do what makes you grow and that is EAT! There is an hour or so to break you down, but there are 23 hours to re-build. Where do you want to place your emphasis? Working out is the glamorous side of it. You get in there and try and look pretty, with your pumped bis. Plus it’s addictive! But diet is the part that becomes tedious and boring to say the least. And when I say you might as well not train if you don’t have your diet right is not to discourage you from working out but to motivate you to re-evaluate your diet. Whether your trying to bulk or trying to cut, you have to know what you should eat and when. Pre-plan all 90% if not more of your meals for the day. And pre-plan your cheat meals if your cutting and don’t wane from that not even 1 inch.

Ingredient #7 Rest- a bodily state characterized by minimal functional and metabolic activities. SLEEP! So what about training and working out? You might ask! That’s what this is all about isn’t it? 6 ingredients so far and we haven’t even talked about working out!!! Hold your horses!! We are getting there. I say these first because these are the areas most people put way to low on the scale of priorities. Going to the gym for an hour is much easier than forcing 6000 calories down throughout the day and still have enough time to get a good solid 8 hours of sleep. And most people when they start working out, workout for 2 hours 6 days a week and eat three meals of 1000 calories each and think they are doing good. BROTHER!! THAT IS NOT CUTTING IT!! Well back to the point of this ingredient. Get your sleep. And if possible nap for 30 minutes during the day. I don’t nap so I won’t press the issue. But definitely get 8 hours.

Ingredient #8 Training- a practice or exercise to test or improve one's fitness for athletic competition, ability, or performance You go boy! Now were talking!! There are lots and lots of principles on training. But you just need the basics. Your workouts should be short and sweet. 1 hour MAX!! And the key is INTENSITY. Intensity is a relevant term. You may think your training intensely on your first workout, which you very well may have, but intensity grows as your training level does. Keep the intensity level high. Compound movements, heavy weights, and moderate reps. Every now and then you can do you cable crossovers if you want to look at your self in the mirror. But please don’t use this as your foundation, or for that matter waste time using cables to shape and tone! That is BS. Use your gym time wisely by obliterating your muscle tissue with heavy compound movements. And for the fatties, you have your cardio!! Boring cardio!! Hum. Fortunately I do not know much about this. Since I have trouble getting my body fat OVER 12% I have never been a fan of cardio. What are the benefits for someone like me. More blood flow? Oxygen utilization? Fat burning? Possibly!! But I have always seen it as Mass burning so I don’t place emphasis on it. But I should to some degree.

Ingredient #9 Supplements- something that completes or makes an addition For the most part stay out of GNC. Except maybe on Tuesdays when they have they gold card sales. And they give you the opportunity to pay twice as much as the supplements are worth. Instead of three times. Go online to Proteinfactory or kilosports (my favs) There are many more but these are the ones I use. There you can get your whey, creatine, glutamine, and Flax Oil there. That’s the basics of what you need. There is more but that is what I have found to work for me. And believe me I have tried them all. To sublingual Smilax, to cybergenics, I don’t even want to think about Mr. Weiders Rolls Royce that I bought for him back in the 80’s and early 90’s. Firstly make sure your spending your money on real food. And then supplements second.

Ingredient #10 Gear- a mechanism that performs a specific function in a complete machine J The general public thinks this should be rule #1 to getting huge. But we all know, or at least I hope we all know this is not the case. And actually far from the truth. There is so much more that has to happen inside the gym and more over outside the gym to make you look the way you do, or the way you visualize yourself to look. I don’t think AS is a necessity for everyone. And if you are making great gains without them then more power to you. But most people need them to achieve the goals that they have set before them. But only AFTER all of the above ingredients are put into practice. And put into practice for more than a couple months. Firstly try gaining naturally first and see what your natural potential is. If you have happened upon this board and have not been training long and hear about all this AS use and are wetting your pants in anticipation for your first cycle. I suggest you hold off. And hang around the boards for a while and learn all you can first. And then delve into it after you have everything else taken care of. If you have happened upon this board and have been training a while and are wetting your pants in anticipation for you first cycle I suggest you hang around the boards, re-evaluate your priorities and make sure you have the aforementioned ingredients in place before placing your first order. Not saying you can order anything off the internet. I mean place your first order with your doctor. Yeah that’s it!! Because we all know that this site does not promote or encourage AS use. It’s only a forum to talk about it. If you ever think you know enough your fooling yourself. We have some very knowledgeable guys on board. Take advice and learn from them.

In summary. I would hope that this will just put into perspective where we need to put emphasis on. It will be different for everyone. I have put these in order in of what I think is most important. And to some people it may switch around. Some guys may need more help in the training part than the rest part. Not me. I have a bad habit of not sleeping enough. In the old days it was my diet. As I think it is for most newbies. But lately it has been rest for me. So take this for what its worth. I hope it can help the newbies re-evaluate, and maybe some of us other guys that just need a little motivation or re-focus. In any case. Lets get on to our true love. And remember there’s no such thing as obstacles only excuses.

Oh yeah And more important than ANYTHING. Never let the sport get in the way of giving all you can to your family and friends.

Tazzy (issue#6) remember...these are OLD articles. Im just posting for old times sake

Part 2

The Ultimate Stack!

I read about this stack in the "Underground Steroid Handbook II" by Duchaine. After I read it, I thought about it long and hard. I decided that it was worth the gamble and I went ahead with it. I call this stack the ultimate in gaining size and strength. I agree with Duchaine fully on this one. If used properly, the results are unbelieveable! Before I tell you what it is, let me tell you that you have to be in a good frame of mind. Your life and other personal affairs have to be in order before you subject your ass and your loved ones well beings to this. This stack is expensive. Be prepared to shell out $850. to $1025. for just the androgens and the accessory drugs! This stack makes you unbelievably strong, but at the same time, it takes quite a toll on your body and mind. The food you must consume will have to be in the enormous amounts, and will too be expensive. Your time in the gym has to be !intense and you will have to set it in your mind to lift heavy and intensly. No fucking around! You will have to get plenty of sleep to recover your body and mind. Keep the accessory drugs handy while on this stack.

I recommend anyone who uses this to have some experience with steroid use, and have plenty of time in the gym. THIS IS NOT FOR NOVICES!!!! Please heed my warnings.

This is an eight week stack.

The steroids you will need:
133ea Oxymetholone tabs (Anadrol)
5750mg Sustanon 250 (23 amps or redijects)
1368mg--18 amps Trenbolone (Parabolan) or 1680mg--84 pellets of Finiplix

The accessory drugs you will need:
Lasix (to help with edema and high blood pressure) 30 tabs
HCG (to help with testosterone production) At least 30000IU
Nolvadex (to help fight gyno) At least 20-30 20mg tabs
Clomid (to stimulate testosterone production)
Accutane (*Optional--this will combat acne)
Catepres (*Optional--to help with high blood pressure)
DMSO Gel (to transfer Finiplix if chosen)

Supplementation that I recommend while taking this stack:
Garlic capsules (helps with bad cholesterol)
Chrysin ( to help prevent aromatization)
Cranberry (to help protect kidneys)
Milk Thistle Seed Extract (to help protect your liver)
Water!!!! (at least a gallon a day to flush kidneys)
Hi quality proteins from Whey sources, MRP's, chicken, tuna, beef
St. Johns Wort (to help your moods)
Dandelion (to help get rid of excess water, thus helping blood pressure)
Creatine
Tribulus (helps stimulate your own testosterone production)

Eating Tips:
Consume at least a gram and a half of protein per pound of body weight. MRPs, Chicken, Tuna, post-workout drinks, etc.
Calories should be around the 4000 to 5000 range. I found this to be easy if I used Weight Gain formulas. I recommend Weiders "Mega Mass 4000" One shake gives you 2000 calories, and around 90 grams of protein.
Try to eat 6 times a day. Space your meals out evenly. The shakes come in handy. I mixed them the night before and used a cooler to keep them cold.
The eating is important. So if you choose to eat MRP's, make sure they are good tasting. Myoplex, Met-Rx and the new Labrada shakes are extremely tasty.

This is a monumental stack, so pay attention. Try to stay with the plan. If you choose to use Finaplix instead of Parabolan, then go with the 2 crushed pellets/DMSO transfer method Mon-Wed-Fri or every other day.

Week Oxymetholone Sustanon Para/Fina

1 100mg/day (2 tabs) 500mg (2cc) 152mg(3cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

2 150mg/day (3 tabs) 750mg (3cc) 152mg(3cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

3 150mg/day (3 tabs) 1000mg (4cc) 228mg(4.5cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

4 150mg/day (3 tabs) 1000mg (4cc) 228mg(4.5cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

On the fourth week is when I recommend 15000 IU of HCG. Take 5000 IU at a time, every 5 days; 3 injections total.

5 150mg/day (3 tabs) 1000mg (4cc) 228mg(4.5cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

6 100mg/day (2 tabs) 750mg (3cc) 152mg(3cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

7 100mg/day (2 tabs) 500mg (2cc) 152mg(3cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

8 50mg/day (1 tab) 250mg (1cc) 76mg(1.5cc) or

6 pellets(120mg)/DMSO

Now is when you start the 2nd half of the HCG treatment. Again, take 5000IU every 5 days; 3 injections total. You can also start your Clomid. Take at least 100mg a day for an effective dose. During the cycle, I took at least 2ea 40mg Lasix tabs a week. This kept the water retention down. Also take the Chrysin now to help stop aromatase actions. Some of you will use Proviron. Go for it. I am not too convinced of Provirons effectiveness. Remember, your Clomid has anti-estrogen properties, so it to prevent gyno. The use of Clomid and Nolvadex may be redundant for some of you. I personally used the Nolvadex when I started the first shots of HCG. (after the 4th week) I thought with all those androgens and my own test production rising, my chances of getting gyno were high. After this kind of cycle, you have to get your own test production going quickly to keep your gains. So, the use of Tribulus is handy at the end of this cycle for raising your own testosterone !production.

While on this stack I became a firm believer in the use of St. Johns Wort. I used "Neuro-Gain" from EAS everyday, and it seemed to keep my moods elevated and give me a sense of well being. I found it easier to keep my aggression in check. I especially believe that an anti-depressant is highly needed after this type of cycle. Dont question me on this one people, just trust me.

After reading and seeing how much gear is being injected and swallowed, some of you are thinking "My God!" Yeah, I said that at first, but the strength gains and the mass gains are fucking unbelievable. To give you an example, I started at this stack benching 235 max. When I finished the cycle, I was benching 325. In 8 weeks! My weight was 193 at week 1. By week 5, I weighed in at 220. At the end of the cycle, my weight went to 233! Please note, that taking this stack, people will know that you are on the juice. You can lie, or just don't give a shit. I prefer the latter. If you decide to invest in this cycle, please email me. I will help you in any way I can. Just think long and hard about it.

Tazzy

Another from Tazzy...Hmmm were still preaching the same thing many years later

"ONLY SEND WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!"

I give this advice out a lot and I think it is good sound advice. Remember that dealing with sources over the net is risky and the thing that takes the highest risk is your money! Getting ripped off, or getting ripped off by the Customs is a shitty feeling. Ask a lot of questions, ask the gurus, and gain knowledge before you place your order. Don’t let your "wants" overtake your rational thinking.

THE Raver (issue#13)

Last Minute addition from Raver:

**broken link removed** you can read the post here!
Author Name: Raver, The , 44136 , [email protected]
Subject: Sorry fellas -
Text Body: but was just to damn busy at work. I'm sitting here sick as a dog from hell after shooting 1cc of IP Prop with 2cc of vet. B-12 on Wednesday, so I thought I'd take some time to write this up.I see a whole lot of posts, from newbies, to intermediate users, to advanced vets and even monitors (none of the UG monitors of course, we are all omnipotent and know what to expect ;-)) asking about reasonable expectations for a given cycle. There are so many variables to that particular equation that I'm sure I'll miss a few, but in my 7 plus years of juicing, I've discovered a few common rules and variables that can affect the amount, and type, of gains to be expected from a cycle.I'll group these cycles by purpose (Bulking, Gaining Mass with minimum fat, and Cutting). Following the cycles, I'll put up a list of do's and dont's for each, in terms of eating habits, accessory drugs, alcohol use, and the effects these do's and don'ts will have on any given cycle.Our first cycle, is, of course, the classic Bulking Cycle. These cycles normally consist of high doses of Androgenic steroids, i.e., Anadrol-50, Dianabol, any Testosterone Ester, Trenbolone Acetate, Halotestin, or, the much revered and hard as hell to find Oral Turinabol. This base of high Androgenic dosage is usually (but not always) combined with a medium dosage (300-400mg/week) of an Anabolic Steroid, such as Deca Durabolin, Laurabolin, Equipoise, Winstrol Depot, or Primobolan Depot. The idea behind this cycle is to flood the body's steroid receptors with Androgens, which will produce bulk, and adjust the bulk with a bit of hardness (or just some joint lubrication from Deca). The most important things to remember on these Bulking cycles are as follows:1) If you're going to stack 'Drol with Dbol, do the Drol for 4 weeks first, then the Dbol for 4-6 weeks after. Don't combine them.2) For long acting Test esters that take awhile to kick in (Sustanon-250, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Undecanoate), do your shots every 5 days, as opposed to every 7 days. This will provide a nice, constant build up of testosterone in your system once it is de-estrified in your body.3) For the Trenbolone Acetate, if you use it, it depends on your personal preference. I like to use 152mg (2cc) EOD, some people only like 76mg EOD, while others like 76mg daily. Hey, they are your kidneys, find out how they react and adjust accordingly.4) For your Anabolics, use the Deca and / or Primo once a week, and the Winny, EQ, or Laurabolin ED.Remember, especially if you are using 'Drol, or Dbol, you are going to experience a pretty rapid increase in strength, which your tendons may not be very happy about. I know they look dorky, but elbow and knee wraps, as well as a lifting belt, are a must while bulking.FOOD: This one is easy...eat every damn thing in sight. Remember, you are not preparing for a contest, or getting ready to perform at the male strip club (unless you're Ragnar or Piggy or Amer or Big A). Eat a lot of high protein, moderate fat content foods such as lean ground beef, tuna, chicken breasts (grilled and marinated to your taste), hell, even Hamburger Helper and Tuna Helper. Don’t even worry about grabbing 2 Quarter Pounders with cheese (some folks like whoppers, but I’m a McDonald’s fanatic) every other day. When you make your protein shakes, use fruit juice (more calories than milk), add ice cream, flax seed oil, and a dab or 2 of peanut butter. Don’t be ashamed to whip up coffee cups with 20g of protein and 6g of Creatine at work. All in all you want at LEAST 5000 (preferably 6000) calories a day, with 1.5g of protein for each pound of your DESIRED bodyweight, not your current bodyweight. Some other favorites are spaghetti with meat sauce, Naked (skinless) chicken wings from Hooter’s, Oysters (try eating 2 dozen oysters at an oyster bar and watch the waitress drool….), unbreaded Orange Roughy or Cod fillets, and lots and lots and lots of green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, salad, or, if you’re a sick bastard like me, go to the Korean restaurant and get loads of Kimchi, Seasoned Garlic Shoots, Seasoned (hot) radishes. Visit the Sushi bar whenever you can afford it, and order loads of Tuna, Giant Clam, Eel, Yellowtail, Omelet Nigiri, and anything with loads of Tempura on it.

Ahhhhh…Tempura, I hear you shudder. Fellas, one thing is for goddamn sure…you are NOT going to be able to keep up the intensity in the gym without a significant amount of carbs. I’m not talking about the little Gold’s Gym carb drinks, or your home made Ultimate Orange stack…pure, unadulterated carbs that lsat in the system for a long time.

What can I expect from my Bulking Cycle?

Let’s assume you do EVERYTHING right. You administer the bean correctly, you train like a demon from Hell, you take your Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto, and, hopefully, a multivitamin and Zinc supplement. You sleep 9-10 hours a night, or, 8 hours a night with a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, you hit each muscle group every 6 to 8 days. What’s left? First off, on this cycle as well, Alcohol is a BIG, BIG, no no. No one is saying you can’t hook up with your buddies once or twice a week and have 2-3 (Light) beers, but slamming down a liter of Cuervo Gold once a week is definitely going to hurt you. GHB? God forbid that shit is still around, I’ve heard more horror stories about it than I have about Crack Cocaine. Yes, it’s supposed to release GH, but the amounts it releases are so pitifully small that it’s just not worth it. Sleeping aids? I know that when I’m on Dbol or ‘Drol, I can’t sleep worth a shit, so my accepted solution is a 10mg Valium with a single glass of wine. BOOM, bedtime. As for other psychotropics, fellas, it just doesn’t make sense to add that kind of sense to your system when you are trying to get big and strong. X, Acid, Meth, Coke…forget it, you might as well save your money for a cutting cycle.

So – given the above, here’s a rough cut by level of what can be expected:

Beginner – 18-25 lbs. – the first cycle is always the best, so don’t waste it. Intermediate – 10-18 lbs. – sorry bro, you had your first cycle, and your bod is more used to the juice. Advanced – 6-10 lbs, - At our level, every damn pound or kilo is a real bitch to get, and even harder to maintain.

Next Level: Gaining Mass with minimum fat

Sometimes, either during the last bulking cycle of the season, or during a simple off-season bulking cycle simply to get back into shape, we need to run a semi-bulking cycle, with a minimum of fat gain. Notice I stipulate FAT gain…you are still going to have the moonface, and the associated bloating until the bean has cleared your system.

These cycles normally consist of moderate doses of Androgenic steroids, i.e., Anadrol-50, Dianabol, any Testosterone Ester, Trenbolone Acetate, Halotestin, or, the much revered and hard as hell to find Oral Turinabol. This base of high Androgenic dosage is usually (but not always) combined with a larger dosage (600-800mg/week) of an Anabolic Steroid, such as Deca Durabolin, Laurabolin, Equipoise, Winstrol Depot, or Primobolan Depot. The idea behind this cycle is to flood the body's steroid receptors with Androgens, which will produce bulk, and adjust the bulk with a quite a bit more anabolics. The most important things to remember on these Gaining Mass with minimum fat are as follows:

Use HGH!!! While GH has not really proven itself to enhance the effects of the bean, it has most definitely proved itself, at doses of 6-8 IU a day to burn fat at an incredible rate. Use T-3!!! At a dosage of 50-75mcg a day, the T-3 will reduce bloat, increase the efficiency of the bean, and, keep off a good amount of fat (yes, you still have to eat on this cycle). Cut your usual dosages of ‘Drol and Dbol by 1/3 or so…don’t exceed 100mg Drol, or 40mg Dbol a day. For long acting Test esters that take awhile to kick in (Sustanon-250, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Undecanoate), do your shots every 5 days, as opposed to every 7 days. This will provide a nice, constant build up of testosterone in your system once it is de-estrified in your body. Use more Fina. Fina has a hardening effect that will make your muscles appear more solid, thus, less bloated. For your Anabolics, use the decrease the Deca and increase the Primo once a week, and the Winny, EQ, or Laurabolin ED FOOD: This one is not so easy….you can’t eat damn thing in sight. While a CKD diet is probably uncessesary, you do want to keep your fat intake to a minimum, and your carb intake at about half of hat you would use for a Bulking Cycle. When you make your protein shakes, use skim milk (less calories than fruit juice), add sherbet or yogurt, flax seed oil, and a dab or 2 of peanut butter. Don’t be ashamed to whip up coffee cups with 20g of protein and 6g of Creatine at work. All in all you want at LEAST 3500 (preferably 4000) calories a day, with 1.5g of protein for each pound of your CURRENT bodyweight, not your desired bodyweight. Some other favorites are Naked (skinless) chicken wings from Hooter’s, Oysters (try eating 2 dozen oysters at an oyster bar and watch the waitress drool….), unbreaded Orange Roughy or Cod fillets, and lots and lots and lots of green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, salad, or, if you’re a sick bastard like me, go to the Korean restaurant and get loads of Kimchi, Seasoned Garlic Shoots, Seasoned (hot) radishes. Visit the Sushi bar whenever you can afford it, and order loads of Tuna, Giant Clam, Eel, Yellowtail, Omelet Nigiri, and anything without rice or Tempura in it.

What can I expect from my Gaining Mass with Minimum Fat Cycle?

Let’s assume you do EVERYTHING right. You administer the bean correctly, you train like a demon from Hell, you take your Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto, and, hopefully, a multivitamin and Zinc supplement. You sleep 9-10 hours a night, or, 8 hours a night with a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, you hit each muscle group every 6 to 8 days. What’s left? First off, on this cycle as well, Alcohol is a BIG, BIG, no no. No one is saying you can’t hook up with your buddies once or twice a week and have 2-3 (Light) beers, but slamming down a liter of Cuervo Gold once a week is definitely going to hurt you. Sleeping aids? I know that when I’m on Dbol or ‘Drol, I can’t sleep worth a shit, so my accepted solution is a 10mg Valium with a single glass of wine. BOOM, bedtime. As for other psychotropics, fellas, it just doesn’t make sense to add that kind of sense to your system when you are trying to get big and strong. X, Acid, Meth, Coke…forget it, you might as well save your money for a cutting cycle.

Beginner – 8-10 lbs. – the first cycle is always the best, so don’t waste it. Intermediate – 4-6 lbs. – sorry bro, you had your first cycle, and your bod is more used to the juice. Advanced – 2-6 lbs, - At our level, every damn pound or kilo is a real bitch to get, and even harder to maintain.

Next Level: Cutting

OK, now you’ve done your 2-3 bulking cycles in the off-season, and it’s time to get ready for the swimming pool, the cruise ship, the beach, whatever. If you’ve had a good bulking season, you are probably carrying between 12-18% bodyfat (and this varies by individual, that asshole Bytor can stay lean even WHILE bulking). Cutting cycles are probably the most difficult of all in terms of the discipline required…if you think it’s hard to eat, sleep, jack enormous amounts of juice, and train, you are in for a BIG, BIG surprise.

The first thing you want to decide on is just how lean you want to get. Remember, the leaner your goals, the harder the effort is going to be, so don’t set yourself up for failure…there’s always next year. A good goal for an average (part-time, although I hate that term) BB is between 8 and 10%, and for a competitive BB, or someone who relies on their physique to make money over the summer months, between 4 and 6%. Let me make this utterly and completely clear….I have NEVER been below 10% BF, and, quite frankly, I’m not willing to make the effort to get there. I have, however, coached BBs at my gym on how to get that low, and even though they hate me during the process, the results speak for themselves.

You’re going to need to stock up on several items…none of which are particularly cheap. DNP at 300/600mg a day (depending on how much suffering you’re willing to put up with), at least 5 bottles of T-3 (pretty cheap). Enough GH to use 8-12 IU a day for 10-12 weeks (ouch, that hurts my wallet just thinking about it), E/C/A (cheap), Winstrol Tabs (preferably Zambon 2mg), Primobolan Depot, Testosterone Suspension or Prop, Finaplix, and plenty of Equipoise. In addition to the above, you’ll probably need enough Winny tabs (NOT Depot) to use 20-25mg a day during the cutting cycle. You’ll also need some Keto-sticks (available at CVS OTC) to check your level of ketosis.

You’re also going to have to learn the gospel of either BodyOpus or Animalobolics (personally, I prefer Animal’s plan, since I can carb up more often and see that I’m not totally flat).

The idea behind a cutting cycle is to lose adipose body tissue (fat), while maintaining as much muscle as possible. Note please that I say AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE…you WILL lose some muscle.

Use HGH!!! While GH has not really proven itself to enhance the effects of the bean, it has most definitely proved itself, at doses of 6-8 IU a day to burn fat at an incredible rate. Use T-3!!! At a dosage of 1mcg per day of bodyweight, the T-3 will reduce bloat, increase the efficiency of the bean, and, burn off a good amount of fat (yes, you still have to eat on this cycle). Don’t use Dbol, ‘Drol, or Sustanon…limit your Test intake to Suspension or Propionate. Use Fina. Fina has a hardening effect that will make your muscles appear more solid, thus, less bloated. For your Anabolics, drop the Deca and increase the Primo to 600mg once a week, and the Winny, EQ, or Laurabolin ED FOOD: This one is not so easy….you can’t eat damn thing in sight A CKD diet is a real bitch to maintain, and it tends to to keep your energy levles low. When you make your protein shakes, use water (less calories than fruit juice or skim milk), add sherbet or yogurt, flax seed oil, and a dab or 2 of peanut butter. Don’t be ashamed to whip up coffee cups with 20g of protein and 6g of Creatine at work. All in all you want at LEAST 2000 (preferably 2500) calories a day, with 1g of protein for each pound of your CURRENT DESIRED bodyweight. Some other favorites are Beef Jerky (Oberto), Oysters (try eating 2 dozen oysters at an oyster bar and watch the waitress drool…), and Pork Rinds. Lots and lots and lots of green vegetables, such as spinach, green beans, salad, or, if you’re a sick bastard like me, go to the Korean restaurant and get loads of Kimchi, Seasoned Garlic Shoots, Seasoned (hot) radishes. Visit the Sushi bar whenever you can afford it, and order loads of Tuna, Giant Clam, Eel, Yellowtail, Omelet Nigiri, and anything without rice or Tempura in it.

CARDIO – I know, it’s not a four letter word, but it should be. The only acceptable cardio I’ve found is kayaking in the North Georgia Mountains, hiking the Appalachian Trail, and doing the Aerobics classes at Golds just to watch all the female ass moving around. The one and only undisputable fact is, if you don’t do cardio, you won’t get to the level of BF you want.

What can I expect from my Cutting Cycle?

Let’s assume you do EVERYTHING right. You administer the bean correctly, you train like a demon from Hell, you take your Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto, and, hopefully, a multivitamin and Zinc supplement. You sleep 9-10 hours a night, or, 8 hours a night with a 2 hour nap in the afternoon, you hit each muscle group every 3 to 5 days. What’s left? First off, on this cycle as well, Alcohol is a BIG, BIG, no no. No one is saying you can’t hook up with your buddies once or twice a week and have 2-3 (Light) beers, but slamming down a liter of Cuervo Gold once a week is definitely going to hurt you. Sleeping aids? I know that when I’m on Dbol or ‘Drol, I can’t sleep worth a shit, so my accepted solution is a 10mg Valium with a single glass of wine. BOOM, bedtime. As for other psychotropics, fellas, it just doesn’t make sense to add that kind of sense to your system when you are trying to get big and strong. X, Acid, Meth, Coke…forget it, you might as well save your money for a cutting cycle.

Beginner – Loss of 2% BF – you guys don’t have the discipline yet.. – the first cycle is always the best, so don’t waste it. Intermediate – Loss of 4-5% BF – you guys have done this before. Advanced – Loss of 5-7% BF - At our level, every damn pound or kilo of fat is a real bitch to get off, and even harder to keep off. ACCESSORY DRUGS –

After reading this board for awhile, you should be aware of the fact that you need to have Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, Cytadren, and, possibly, HCG on hand. This will be covered in a future article.

The Raver

THANKS RAJ !

that was a blast from the past alright, Raver, Tazzy , Bytor man I feel old.:(

August babe of the month

aug- 2000?

Attachments

• august.jpg
    august.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 167

`

Attachments

• ugsupplements.jpg
    ugsupplements.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 193
now those pics and newsletters bring back some memories. That was a time when the boards were the boards. I miss that time. I wish we could all go back to when that time was. Thansk for a trip down memory lane. Awesome stuff. Especially those newsletters. We need more stuff like that.

GEEZ....

Those were some good times. I was so immature and such a prick back then I have no idea how alot of guys stood by me and still friends today haha. Great fucking board the UG, so many good solid vets. I wish I knew then what I know now, but such is life...

I wish I knew then what I know now, but such is life...

BN...many of us who have been around, maybe not necessarily on this board or UG, would all agree. I've been doing this since the early 80's and have been through a lot...but it is what it is. There by God's grace go I....

Those were some good times. I was so immature and such a prick back then I have no idea how alot of guys stood by me and still friends today haha. Great fucking board the UG, so many good solid vets. I wish I knew then what I know now, but such is life...

You always treated me with nothing but respect bro

I wish I could remember the board I was on circa 2000.. Renegade and UG sound familiar, but I'm not sure.. The only things I can really remember is that Michael King was doing his thing on there, and Alin was around too.. There was this thread "Bump for ALIN", that was constantly being bumped, hahah.

I wish I could remember the board I was on circa 2000.. Renegade and UG sound familiar, but I'm not sure.. The only things I can really remember is that Michael King was doing his thing on there, and Alin was around too.. There was this thread "Bump for ALIN", that was constantly being bumped, hahah.

There is a name I havent heard in a while. Micheal King tired to make a comeback here a while back but could never do it. he burned too many bridges when he got left holding the bag after Rags died. Alot of good memories. Remember how GAC tren was all over the place and it seemed like everybody and thier brother was using it then the finaplix carts.

I remember willK over on mesomorph.net posted the directions with pictures on how to convert the finaplix pellets to tren. I remember the first time I did that I was so nervous I did something wrong. Haha. Now I can do it in my sleep. I even remember the board war between mesomorph.net and Big A's professionalbodybuilding board. Those were some good times.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131