advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey all you "BIG BUGGERS" Kilo club etc.

ACK

Registered
I have gained about 20lb since weight training, & holding. I am in great shape better than ever. I consume 1.5g protein in food & shakes.
I have gas all the time. Don't laugh i know you guys must have it too, probably worse. LOL. I must "take a walk" alot.
My question is what can i or what do you do to keep it to a minamum. Digestive aids maybe what kind?? I recently bought some Liquid beef from Phil hope it causes less than whey. I will still consume my whey just less.
Please any advice would be greatly appreciated by my loved ones etc.

Last edited:
I have tried beano doesn't work. I will try gas-x.
thks
I am going for an 1 hour massage this week for my B-day, no not a rubntug. I am married. I would like to be relaxed & enjoy it without worrying.

Hah yeah I know those situations, I personally can't have vanilla flavored protein or MRP or anything its unbearable.

Hmmm....

You may need to evaluate your supplements as well.

Some cheaper made ones can cause this type of problem (for example: whey protein that has a lot of fillers).

I know that 10$/5 lbs. at Costco may seem like a good buy, but in reality you really do get what you pay for.

I drink lots of milk when bulking. That combined with the liquid aminos makes for a lot of farting and visiting the bathroom.

I have gained about 20lb since weight training, & holding. I am in great shape better than ever. I consume 1.5g protein in food & shakes.
I have gas all the time. Don't laugh i know you guys must have it too, probably worse. LOL. I must "take a walk" alot.
My question is what can i or what do you do to keep it to a minamum. Digestive aids maybe what kind?? I recently bought some Liquid beef from Phil hope it causes less than whey. I will still consume my whey just less.
Please any advice would be greatly appreciated by my loved ones etc.

Get a quality whey. Whey itself doesn't give you gas, only the fillers that are not listed on the label do.

Just drop the whey all together and just take the liquid aminos, no gas and no bloat feeling while keeping the muscle bellies full.

I take ISO XP orange, Allmax vanilla bean, & Prolab pure whey. I know the Prolab is a little cheap but the other 2 are Isolates & double the price. I like to mix Half scoop 25g Iso orange with 1 scoop Vanilla 27g with OJ, Frozen yogurt, banana & ice for breakfast. I also do the same 2 scoop straw with froz yogurt, banana, straw/kiwi juice milk & ice. They taste great especially the orange MMMMMMM. Better than the optimum whey chocolate i used to drink all day. Those 2 smoothies are my favorite. I drink alot of milk also.
I may have a bit of a problem with dairy, don't beleive i am lactose intolerant, but it sometimes causes me some issues.
Thanks for your imput i will try some gasX when i go for the massage, the masuse is an attractive woman, and i don't want to embarrass myself.
I was worried last time i was there because the sus made me kinda horny & i didn't want to sprout wood when she was massaging the thighs. I didn't.
THKS again

Went for my massage

Thanks Diesel, the Gasx helped out.:) Did not totally eliminate but held it off long enough. I took 3 super extra strength in 3 hours, max dose for the day. I was doing ok yesturday until i had some watermelon @ 11:00am could it have triggered or was it just fluke timing. Had peanut butter banana on rye with half cup coffee @ 10:15.
I had my smoothie shake apprx 55g protein + 3 tbls of liquid amino +3 boiled eggs @8:00am. 2 bananas in approx 2 hours can the fruit be part of the problem ? I know when i juice up apples it gives me terrible gas. Probably because i am consuming a good 3-4 apples in one glass.
I realize some may think this is a silly thread but i am trying to get some relief. I figure because alot have the same goals, similar diets (high protein,nutrion) we may share similar problems & have remedies to share.

I will look into this Bromelain.
THANKS

a lot of the time gas is caused by improper digestion, and improper digestion comes from eating improper food... most of us have food allerigies to a lot of things we eat, we just dont pay any attention tot them because they dont make us break out in hives... experiment with wheat, dairy, etc and see what your body likes.... this will make you grow like a weed also, i have got my diet pretty narrowed down now, and i when i got it in check i started growing good on less calories...

you need to be taking a good probiotic, i like primal defense ultra, its the best i have found... this will help to get you good bacteria up and att he same time help keep the ph in correct balance... having your ph correct will make you feel like a million bucks! ( fruits and vegies also help out a lot)

i will only eat a pure whey isolate protein powder, this will not give you gas as big a said also... it will make a huge difference... i used some of the synthpure and it is a great product and worth the xtra cash....

getting to the root of the problem is what you want, gasx and beano are just masking the problem, like a pain killer... it takes some time but, experiment with the food you eat and you will grow leaps and bounds above what you were befor....

I only have gas when I eat garbage.

I don't like having gas and am not one of those guys who thinks it's big fun to rip off fart after fart. I have friends who do....but, it gets old in a hurry.

My dad is obviously lactose intolerant but continues to drink it constantly. I don't take trips with him in a vehicle.

I agree with KM2000, figure out what's causing it.

I eat alot of fruits & veggies. I usually have a good diet but i believe there is a culpret or 2 that gives me grief. I sometimes have a problem with dairy. Milk & yogurt seams to give me problems almost always, but i luv it soo much.
I will try to keep a better eye on what i eat & how i react. I will also be looking for Primal defense ultra you speek of.
I am very pleased with your help KM2000. & everybody elses.
THANKS

Hi Jethro i don't eat garbage(junk food etc.) Probably the closest thing would be instant oatmeal/ frozen yogurt & extra lean hamburger.
I eat alot of fruits & veg, chicken, steak, & pork chops, rye bread, dairy yogurt & milk & a little cheese, rice & potatoes.
I drink skim milk, OJ, Gatorade, water, cranberry juice, NO POP (soda).
I thought the isolate i was drinking were good ones ISO XP & Allmax Isofelx mostly, A little Prolab yes Indeed a little cheap.
I will trying to cut out the dairy:mad:
THKS

Ack, I wasn't hacking on ya!

Hi Jethro i don't eat garbage(junk food etc.) Probably the closest thing would be instant oatmeal/ frozen yogurt & extra lean hamburger.
I eat alot of fruits & veg, chicken, steak, & pork chops, rye bread, dairy yogurt & milk & a little cheese, rice & potatoes.
I drink skim milk, OJ, Gatorade, water, cranberry juice, NO POP (soda).
I thought the isolate i was drinking were good ones ISO XP & Allmax Isofelx mostly, A little Prolab yes Indeed a little cheap.
I will trying to cut out the dairy:mad:
THKS

I DO eat junk once in a while and I DO get gas from it. lol. :)

Yeah, lactose can do it....but yeah, if I ate hardboiled eggs, bananas and peanutbutter, all at once like you did....there JUST MIGHT BE A PROBLEM! ;)

bromelain and acidophilus

I know you weren't hackin on me Jethro. Just trying to help. I wasn't mad about the post mad about packing in the dairy.
I LIKES it too much.
THKS

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws