over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey boys, help out a figure girl!...

bd6grl

Newbies
Alright, all the info on dieting down and peak week is for the men. Now, I know some things can be converted- but I need perfection.
I have competed in 3 nat'l qualifier shows sofar and placed in the top 5 at each one. I see improvement at each show- but now I need to reach the next level.
I have never done anything besides regular fat burners and natural supplements. I am considering some Clen and Anavar, but not sure at this time.
Next year I plan on doing all the National shows.
I am 5'5'', weight before peak is about 128 lbs., triceps and outer thighs always come in last. My normal weight is 145-150 lbs.
I would really like some help for peaking- this is what I feel is holding me back. Although anything else would be awesome.
I tend to stay soft and flat, even at 11% BF. :confused:
Help a sista out...

Distilled water or purified, and how much and when?
Sodium? Never tried that before...
Diuretics? Keep you flat?...
Deplete and load?
What foods are the best- chix and sweet tato?

THANK YOU!!!!!!:p

ADVICE

bd6grl said:
Alright, all the info on dieting down and peak week is for the men. Now, I know some things can be converted- but I need perfection.
I have competed in 3 nat'l qualifier shows sofar and placed in the top 5 at each one. I see improvement at each show- but now I need to reach the next level.
I have never done anything besides regular fat burners and natural supplements. I am considering some Clen and Anavar, but not sure at this time.
I am 5'5'', weight before peak is about 128 lbs., triceps and outer thighs always come in last. My normal weight is 145-150 lbs.
I would really like some help for peaking- this is what I feel is holding me back. Although anything else would be awesome.
Help a sista out...

Deplete and load?

There has got to be a trainer near you that can physically look at you. On here you will get 10 different answers. Hire a trainer near U and stick 2 what he/she says.

I actually have an awesome trainer- he has even turned a few girls into pro's. I just do not feel I have ever peaked properly sofar, I have never been "tight and full" at the same time. Just curious for some ideas.

Hire Phil.........

LOL! Hire Phil. Thats what I thought but Phil chimed in first. If your trainer got two girls to the pros then I'd hire Phil and get the two trainers together. Let us know how it goes and what you do.

BD6GIRL....STEAK, KAHN, DOGMA ARE ALL REALLY PHIL IN DISGUISE!

AND NOT PHIL HERNON THE BIG FREAKY PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER....WE'RE TALKING "BOARD WEIRDO PHIL"...THE TRANNY.

:D

LOL...tranny...:rolleyes:
bd6grl said:
Help a sista out...

Deplete and load?

Wecome to the board bd6grl. I agree with Phil (Hernon) about getting a ton of answers but maybe that's what you want? So is it you want to come in harder?

Talk to the Big Boss Man IFBB PRO and great guy..Phil or the King of peaking...Magnum. If those two can't do it,nobody can!!

Thank you for the welcome... I love it here!

lynx said:
LOL...tranny...:rolleyes:

Wecome to the board bd6grl. I agree with Phil (Hernon) about getting a ton of answers but maybe that's what you want? So is it you want to come in harder?

Actually, I was looking for lots of ideas. I need to experiment and I am doing two shows this November, which is the perfect time for me to implement some new stuff. Yes, I want to come in hard and full.

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE my trainer, but there is always room for improvement.

Ok

bd6grl said:
Actually, I was looking for lots of ideas. I need to experiment and I am doing two shows this November, which is the perfect time for me to implement some new stuff. Yes, I want to come in hard and full.

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE my trainer, but there is always room for improvement.

Ideas are great but please do not experiment with electrolytes. You are asking a forum of people that are not with you in person to help you lose water or use a diuretic or sodium load which can kill you. You are in a situation that warrants a lot of attention in person. What you need to do is to get leaner and not worry about distilled or mountain spring water. That is trivial. If you are soft, lose bodyfat. Depleteing and loading is easy if we knew what/how you were eating up to this point as far as calories, carbs, protein and fats. IF we do not know these things, it wil only hurt you.

Gotcha...

PHIL HERNON said:
Ideas are great but please do not experiment with electrolytes. You are asking a forum of people that are not with you in person to help you lose water or use a diuretic or sodium load which can kill you. You are in a situation that warrants a lot of attention in person. What you need to do is to get leaner and not worry about distilled or mountain spring water. That is trivial. If you are soft, lose bodyfat. Depleteing and loading is easy if we knew what/how you were eating up to this point as far as calories, carbs, protein and fats. IF we do not know these things, it wil only hurt you.

Thanks Phil. I see what you mean.

Gotta agree with Phil here :p

I spoke with a local competitor that is reknowned for coming in "ripped" and hard and dry. I asked him about water manipulation and he said it's almost always a "BF issue" not water.

bd6grl said:
Thanks Phil. I see what you mean.

Hey where do you live in FL? I know of a trainer in Tampa that I could get you in touch with, he is very good and has trained a boatload of figure athletes both amateur and pro....

xcelbeyond said:
Gotta agree with Phil here :p

I spoke with a local competitor that is reknowned for coming in "ripped" and hard and dry. I asked him about water manipulation and he said it's almost always a "BF issue" not water.

EXCELLENT point! You hear that a lot, "I didn't get rid of all the water." When actually they just didn't get lean enough.

HIRE PHILL...

So let's all get a pot together so we can send this poor girl out to see Phil. ;)
Don't wanna compete with the MikeS pot, but my buddy Phil needs our help too.
BD6grl, if you are not single, could you round up some of your single friends who need contest prep ideas and more importantly are lonely. 3 or 4 will do fine. Or 1 of you. We'll take care of the rest. :D

MACK

littlemack said:
So let's all get a pot together so we can send this poor girl out to see Phil. ;)
Don't wanna compete with the MikeS pot, but my buddy Phil needs our help too.
BD6grl, if you are not single, could you round up some of your single friends who need contest prep ideas and more importantly are lonely. 3 or 4 will do fine. Or 1 of you. We'll take care of the rest. :D

AHHAHHAHAHYOU ARE AWESOME, HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH CRYSTAL BETTER NOT BE READING THIS!!!

Dude. After I wrote that. I laughed so hard that I cried laughing down 6 flights of stairs.....ahahahahahahaha.....
I'll call you buddy. I'm still laughing. I think I just pissed myself. hahahahaha

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc