over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey bro's

WTF?!??!?

:eek: I must say, one of the most impressive physiques I have seen. A pro card is right around the corner I'm sure. Best of luck!!!

uh DAMN...Saw some pics of Phil Heath (the overall winner) and if I would have see both of you at 2 weeks out I would say you look better than him...Im guessing you won the lightheavies but how much did phil get you buy in the overall??? couldnt have been much..

HUTCH said:
uh DAMN...Saw some pics of Phil Heath (the overall winner) and if I would have see both of you at 2 weeks out I would say you look better than him...Im guessing you won the lightheavies but how much did phil get you buy in the overall??? couldnt have been much..
naw bro acutally I got second to a guy named orlando, I could have been a little tighter, but overall I thought after reviewing the photos a thousand time that it could have went either way, he beat me by two points so hey he was the better man on that day and i respect the judges decision, I can only learn from this and improve upon it.

You've go to be fukin kidding me, you didn't win an amateur show with this???!!!

Attachments

• 253_5480d.jpg
    253_5480d.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 825
This guy looks incredible in person. I also had him taking 1st in the light heavies, but it was close and I might be a little biased. He will turn pro, it's just a matter of time. BTW b-boy are you coming to Vegas to watch the USA's?

Looking good big boy!

Can you describe us your training routine...thanks

Good luck!

b-boy said:
LOL @ steakhelmet, thanks bro,
my stats well im a short shit at 5ft5 and contest weight is about 188 I quess, I weighed in friday at Jrs and weight 191 and I pissed out about a gallon friday night so I was somewhere in the 180's saturday morning, offseason weight is usually about 230 (fat and happy) but this offseason I plan on staying lean and coming to nationals 2006 shredded nasty peeled. I have the size to compete its just all about conditioning for me. I need to get my glutes peeled all the way up and every ounce of fat and water off my lower back. need to work on my hamstrings this offseason too, Shit theres sooo much to work on I don't even have time to type it all...LOL I need to be at my absolute best at nationals next year then we'll let the judges have it from there.
please pics offseason, I am Mexican and my ingles stinks, single I read in the forum a little so that my ingles stinks out, sorry.

Looking good big boy

Looking good big boy!

Can you describe us your training routine...thanks

Good luck!
and gear :D

that is the body that I want to obtain.

sorry mi ingles :( bye forum

good Gawd what did the winner of light heavys look like... :confused: I have a feeling 2 very good future pro's are coming out of this contest, b-boy and phil heath...Great work man...

BigA - thanks that a huuuugggee compliment coming from you!
wolfpack - thanks bro, team troponin is doing the damn thang..LOL I wish i could go to vegas but i have to work and im damn near out of vacation, I really want to see Elena and Anne kick ass.
sfinx - I train 4 days a week, mon. shoulders, traps, and calves....Tue. legs.... Wed. off.... thurs. back and bi's....fri. chest, shoulders and abs. I train heavy as possibe rep range is anywhere from 10 - 4. kinda powerbuilding if you want to call it.
Carey - I will try and get some offseason pics, i can post some from last year and when I get full offseason this year i will post some new ones, Im only sitting at about 213 right now so I got a lot of growing to do, still kinda taking it easy since the show, my joints are killing me right now from trying to go back to heavy to soon, so right now im taking it easy and trying to heal up.
Hutch - the guy that won.. (Orlando) looked pretty damn good and it was a close call between us, he was just a tad harder from the back, (lower back), and I appreciate being in the same sentence with the FREAK phil heath, damn the guy looked great and is only like 25yrs old, I was freaking impressed.

Last edited:
pro card in '06 for you b-boy!!

phil is a freak. we can all hope he rises to his potential.

b-boy said:
BigA - thanks that a huuuugggee compliment coming from you!
wolfpack - thanks bro, team troponin is doing the damn thang..LOL I wish i could go to vegas but i have to work and im damn near out of vacation, I really want to see Elena and Anne kick ass.
sfinx - I train 4 days a week, mon. shoulders, traps, and calves....Tue. legs.... Wed. off.... thurs. back and bi's....fri. chest, shoulders and abs. I train heavy as possibe rep range is anywhere from 10 - 4. kinda powerbuilding if you want to call it.
Carey - I will try and get some offseason pics, i can post some from last year and when I get full offseason this year i will post some new ones, Im only sitting at about 213 right now so I got a lot of growing to do, still kinda taking it easy since the show, my joints are killing me right now from trying to go back to heavy to soon, so right now im taking it easy and trying to heal up.
Hutch - the guy that won.. (Orlando) looked pretty damn good and it was a close call between us, he was just a tad harder from the back, (lower back), and I appreciate being in the same sentence with the FREAK phil heath, damn the guy looked great and is only like 25yrs old, I was freaking impressed.
you dont train tri's at all, or maybe with chest,shoulders, abs? i notice you train shoulders 2x a week, light and heavy or both days heavy? awesome physique bro, cannot believe you did not win.

flexmaster said:
you dont train tri's at all, or maybe with chest,shoulders, abs? i notice you train shoulders 2x a week, light and heavy or both days heavy? awesome physique bro, cannot believe you did not win.
awe shit that was a typo! right now its mon- shoulders, traps, calves... tue- legs, and abs... wed- off... thur- back, bi's... fri- chest, tri's and abs..
sorry for the confusion, sometimes i just type toooo fast. :cool:

couldn't see your legs bro. You must have been standing behind 2 tree trunks. :) You look good bro. Best of luck.

Not only Great Job but you have a great attitude . Keep up the hard work you will continue to get better and better. Good Luck on your next show

b-boy said:
awe shit that was a typo! right now its mon- shoulders, traps, calves... tue- legs, and abs... wed- off... thur- back, bi's... fri- chest, tri's and abs..
sorry for the confusion, sometimes i just type toooo fast. :cool:
ok, thanks...i would have killed myself here and now if you had said you dont train tri's.LOL

B-boy is awesome...it was great to hang with you at Jrs..you looked amazing, that back is a freaky thing..I could only wish for one like it.

b-boy took a close second and liek he said it could have gone either way....I look forward to competing with you again in 06....I am hpping to give the Nats a shot.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131