over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey bros

Deca19's_gal

Registered
5 wks out from nationals, i'm starving to death, i'm finding myself wanting to cheat on the weekends when i'm with my gf. what can i eat to supress or take , to decrease my appetite. my diet has changed again, it consists of 2-Lo days and 1-High day, the low day all i have for carbs is 50grms. of fiberous carbs (5 cups of broccili), the high day is 100 grms of fiberous carbs, the protien intake is the same for both days, 7 eggwhites for 4-meals, and 2 6oz. meals of chicken. its gettin me fuckin shredded, my bf is 5.8% as of yesterday. i'm training my main bodyparts twice a wk, such as legs, chest/shoulders, back, and arms. and i train my calves 4 times a wk, and my abs 3 times a wk, all high reps, and my cardio , i do 45 minutes every day. i'm looking good, just thought i'd give ya an update, OH i will have some pics posted soon , gotta get some film:D

Well there are far more educated/experienced guys here but I will through this out there.

Personally when I do even a LITTLE ephedrine and caffine the last thing I want to do is eat ANYTHING> Infact I almost have to force the water down.

Don't know if it could work for you or screw up your precontest or not.

Just an idea.

efferdrine

yea that works i take that before i work out and i'm fine during the day , but at night time when i'm not working or working out , its like i'm dying to eat shit, i've just been chewing the shit out of sugar free gum, well if u find out anything else it would be greatly appreciated

Re: efferdrine

Deca19 said:
yea that works i take that before i work out and i'm fine during the day , but at night time when i'm not working or working out , its like i'm dying to eat shit, i've just been chewing the shit out of sugar free gum, well if u find out anything else it would be greatly appreciated

hmmm yea night time hunh? :)

Well can't think of anything. You can check out the fourth post down here by homocculous:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3892

dieting

i checked it out, how old is that guy, i'm just gonna try to drink lots of water

Re: dieting

Deca19 said:
i checked it out, how old is that guy, i'm just gonna try to drink lots of water

Here are some other tricks, Deca.

Sugar-free metamucil, blended w/ ice and water. SOunds nasty but when you're dieting for a show, its awesome. ;)

Diet soda will not kill you - another way to get some taste. This can for some people lead to a binge. I just stay away for the most part.

Go outside in the heat and tan - the heat will inhibit appetite.

Take your thermos later in the day if you can still get to sleep.

Do all the other distracting things you can - surf the web, TV, take a walk, call the GF, start a project, etc. Whatever will keep you occupied.

As you saw, the gulping of water is a big one. There are stretch receptors and nerve fibers that sent signals to the brain when the stomach distended, inhibiting appetite.

Almost forgot - work on your posing routine! Will get your mind back in the game and off the idea of cheating...

-Randy

P.S. I'm 18... LOL Look of for me (the one with the snout) at Teen Nat's in 5 weeks!!! :D

teen nationals

hey man what weight class u gonna be in, hows your stats now, thanks for the info.

Randy

Your gonna scare the guy to death worrying if your in his weight class!:D

Re: teen nationals

Deca19 said:
hey man what weight class u gonna be in, hows your stats now, thanks for the info.

LOL I could be wrong but I don't think he will be in the teen nationals.

Here he is:

attachment.php

dude i'm not scared

just wait untill u see me at teenage nationals then u will think twice about typing your little BS phrase again, i'm sittin at 5.8% bf at 5 wks. out, 5'6 198lbs. So yea whos scared again:D

ephedrine

:eek: utilize ephredrine in throughout your day. I chew lots of gum also it helps. Ephedrine is an appetite suppressent. EPhedrine to my understanding attaches (once digested) to Alpha 1 and 2 and Beta 1 and 2 cell receptors. It mimicks epinephrine or the "fight or flight" adrenaline hormone, it reduces GI (stomach/intestines) blood flow and reduces the need of hunger, basically blocking hunger signals, but lik everything you build a tolerance and it akes more and there are other risks attributed to that.
G

Deca19

LOL. Relax man it was a joke because I believe he's an old fart like me. And......well, never mind. Good luck.

Last edited:
Re: dude i'm not scared

Deca19 said:
just wait untill u see me at teenage nationals then u will think twice about typing your little BS phrase again, i'm sittin at 5.8% bf at 5 wks. out, 5'6 198lbs. So yea whos scared again:D

Hey Deca!!!

I'm not scared either!!! LOL

I'm 5'3", 263lb with 24" arms and 3.4578935% Bodyfat!!!

LOL!!!

Just trying to add some levity here, man. I know how you feel. (I'm 4 weeks out right now.) And no, I am not really 18 yr old. I was just screwin' around, man. I am an old fart, yes, so I won't be able to be in Pittsburgh (not old enough for master's though).

Good Luck, Bro. Sounds like you're right on track, man.

-Randy

lol

damn man thats some good stats. i didnt' think u was young enough to be at pittsburgh
good luck on your show

this is the funniest thing ive read in a long time. thanks for the laugh randy. i have really needed it. ill talk to you soon

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws