over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HEY DON'T BE AFRAID...WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS BOARD

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Man all of us now that is very dangerous take any drug or a combination of lots of drugs.
To many people dies smoking, driving, etc.
There is to many people not ready to take aas or slim or gh, i have clients with hipertiroidism or protein in de urine or high liver values and they never used aas, but they arent sick.
I send them to the doctor and they prepare them to get steroids or not but the point is to be allert and now how is your body at least 2 times a year to get normal values if it is nessesary.

Hey bros if you have any problem and you check it at time you cant be worry, just work with your doctor to fix it and can be a life longer master over 70's bodybuilder.

Bigheinz

sounds nice in theory, but the fact of the matter is, if you shut down your hpta for a year or years at a time, it may never recover. You my feel fine now, your blood work MAY check out now, but who's to say it won't catch up with you in the future. We use AS for how we look today without considering our health tomorrow. Sure, it's nice to be 275 and hard, but constant use will catch up with you. I know an individual who has been using for 29 years! Not non-stop, but still, 3 decades of AS use, and now at 60 he's had multiple heart attacks and operations. Can it be proved that it was caused solely by AS? No. But AS can speed up the inevitabilities that are our genetic dispositions. Is it worth worrying about if your 60th birthday will be the last breath you take? Hardly. It's easy to have an indestructible attitude now. Anything in moderation can be a good thing, anything in excess will be harmful. What category do you fall in?

Hey my grandmother had 7 heart attacs at her 60's, i have a friend with 2 heart attacs and he doesnt now what is a gym or smoking or drinking.

You are allright moderation and becarefull is the key

GUYS, THE HEALTH DEBATE OF STEROIDS CAN BE SUMMED UP IN TWO WORDS..genetics..abuse..many guys will suffer no damage because of their good genetics and their bodies ability to assimulate the drugs safely...if one abuses any drug it will lead to problems..so the key is moderate doses of gear.. and if you can not gain acceptable amounts of muscle from moderate doseages than this game of gear is not for you.. if mega doseages is needed to gain for you, than you do not have the genetics for this and you are endangering your health.. that is not to say that you should not train hard and try to gain as much mass as possible...just do not kid yourself and risk your health..i personally have never seen to much in the way of health risks except in cases of people never coming off and not allowing their body to return to normal levels.. also,not coming off properly and throwing the body into confusion will not do one any good and is just asking for trouble..AND IF YOU DO NOT GET A REGULAR BLOOD WORK DONE YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO BE DOING GEAR AT ALL..i myself just came to that realization recently and i am sure it has come to many others realization recently too.. i will get regular work done every 6 months from here on out..being as how i am a big believer of test therapy for anyone over the 35 of age mark, i do need to see what the eefects are.. so checkups are a must..although i doubt that 200 mgs a weeks of test on my off time will have much negative effect.better safe than sorry.. plus we have to realize that if one is predisposed to certain ailments and disease, the gear may bring it on at a much quicker pace..supression of the immune system is asking for these prediposed ailments to rear their ugly head eventually..BE SAFE..BE MODERATE..GET CHECK UPS.. in regards to protein.. i believe that 1 gram of protein per lbs of lean bodyweight is sufficent.. the rest of the calories need to made up of healthy fats and low carbs..just my two cents... :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131