over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey Everyone...Need some help..

Grdfeak,
There are so many good Euro pharma brands and they're accurate and WAY cheaper. Look for a European sponsor here if you need to. No one should pay 95 bucks for Clomid, ever! That's insane!

Grdfeak,
There are so many good Euro pharma brands and they're accurate and WAY cheaper. Look for a European sponsor here if you need to. No one should pay 95 bucks for Clomid, ever! That's insane!

Agreed ehren, 10000000000%!!

I order thyroid meds from inhousepharmacy.biz and they did not require a prescription. So you can save yourself money on the doctor visit too. IMO doctors are useless!!!

have you found inhousepharmacy reliable medicines? they come from india right?

"I do have varicocele also...and maybe that is affecting things . . ."

anyone have input on varicoceles and test levels? my doctor told me that it was very unlikely varicocele (left side) would be affecting t-levels.

So its been a while, hope everyone is doing awesome! After going through hell for the last 6-7 months I do have some info if people are willing to give some thoughts and info on the matter. After taking clomid everyday my testosterone and estrogen went up but my estrogen was too high and my shitty doctor told me to just take the same amount but every other day. He gave me no numbers. He just told me we should be where he wants me at 25mg eod. I had the surgery for my varicocele and had another sperm test 4 months after it but the count was low again. Im hoping that I will regain count as "supposedly" it could take up to a year to see improvements. All of this really sucks. Im waiting on my labs on clomid 25mg eod, to see where Im at. My doctor seems like he is too busy for me and I'm starting to look elsewhere, as he told me to change my dosage of clomid but never recorded that he told me that, and then never gave me a follow up blood test. I went back to my regular doctor because I had had enough with this guy, for a blood test. I am SOOOOO close to hitting saying f*ck it and hitting triptorelin. Im just not sure if I should wait, and continue to work with the doctor or new doctors, and/or say f*ck it to this doctor find out what my bloods were at 25mg eod and then either staying on clomid and hitting trip or let clomid clear then hit trip. What do you guys think. I need some help and input, this last year has been complete hell for me, and Im starting to lose patience. thanks so much! love you guys! god bless

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws