over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey guys dis is it

DAMN!

Can I have your calves?? WOW!

I'll see you there - hopefully I can introduce myself!

Diva

Re: Crowler

PHIL HERNON said:
It is in Pittsburgh. Teen Nationals, CollegiatecNationals, Masters

AH I see.

A little far for a quick road trip.

Thanx all

:D I'll try to be as cerebral as possible with litle or no water in the system, but rest assure once I get some fluids in me I'll be jovial and talkative again. So dont be offended if anyone does come up tome and I have this deep hollow stare that only says water and gatorade. The process has already started.
I'll answer everyones diet ?'s and stuff when I get back. Oh and once again thanx Phill for your kind words and opinions. Just cannot wait to get this on.
Cya everyone and I'll try my best.
Gooey:p

LOOKIN' GOOD!

HAVE FUN FEEDING WHEN ITS OVER! GOOD LUCK, GOOEY.

I'll call you thursday, but I want it in writing here...call me when you get your placing...I'll be pulling for you goo, you've worked your ass off (literally and figuratively) and deserve to bring home some hardware. Good luck.

you should get top 3 IMO atleast... you have great symetry your Legs are IFBB level, and u should dominate in the relaxed rounds.

damn those calves are sick! nice job bro, and good luck on the show, hey did i read right you are doing the show in pittsburg this weekend? If so there is a young kid in the teen div. named billy georgio (light heavy) that i train, i have been training him for about a yr. now and he has made great progress, he genetically has a stubborn chest, but he was well blessed in the leg and shoulder department..LOL Keep a lookout for this kid down the road. You look very ON and you should do extremely well IMO.

|--[\\\]>------ Good luck, i'll be waiting here at home for ya with a HUGE pizza in hand! maybe some Whitey's Ice cream too

Best of luck...kick some ass....

chris

Go get-em gooey. I think that you can tell that you've already won in "our" book.

xcel

hey guys

I went to this show last night and i thought they boy was very impressive. I saw him in the lobby and yes his calves were sick. IMO he was the most impressive person at this show and felt he was robbed with this placing. also he looked much larger in person than in these picutres.

great job man!!!

Gooey,
Congratulations on your placement at the show. Sorry for the problems that occurred though, learning is never ending (but not always fun). From what I am told, you were the biggest there, but due to the circumstances lost some of your striations etc... Dont worry you will be back and even bigger, with this experience behind you to fuel an even better showing.
Drop me a line sometime, or visit we have some good buffets around my house
e

Last edited:
thanx all

:) I am not gonna bitch moan or complain the placing I got is what I got, I had to make a choice either stay in bed half paralyzed because my electrltyes were so out of whack or drink some water. I chose health and to compete. Though I do feel the lght heavy was the one that was robbed. He was so dry and had pretty lines, he should truly be upset with the decision. BBing shows I thought were judged on ones muscle proportions, aesthetics (spelling) and the condition that the athlete can bring in to show that. I spilled over because I had to drink water, I lost my pretty lines. But I was not any more or less spilled over then the winner of the heavyweights. He was sweating profusely backstage, and if anyone knows anything about BB shows, at those times you really shouldnt be sweating unless Your holding water. I wont take anything away from those guys, anyone that can go through the rigors of dieting and give up and sacrifise what you have to in order to step on that stage for less than 15 minutes is a winner in my book. I can say I am not satisfied, and this only leaves the fire burning even more. It only makes the training sessions heavier, more intense and I will only get bigger. I weighed 224 3/4 friday and almost made super I gained about 16 lbs in 2 years and I was in better condition (until I had too much sodium and drank water). Now its time for calories and rest and relaxation and some friggin fun baby.
Gooey :D

YEA!! Let the fun begin. There is politics in every show and I wonder if that is what happened. 16# in 2 years is amazing, just think about next time. Super's at your height, watch out IFBB here comes Gooey!!
E

I was late for that show!

I probably missed you Guey, but man your legs are just great. Bring up the lagging areas and just learn from your mistakes. You should do fantastic in every show you enter.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131