over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys ......do me a favor

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For what ever reason I have given the impression that I am a bank or a job provider . I am not ..........Yes , I have helped out people here in the past [ I figure that over the last 4 years have given out maybe 7- 10 k to various members of the board in order to help them out . And I have lent even more money than that to others as well] I also have helped in job searches and advice whenever I can . But fellas that have asked for favors me please realize all that I have endured over the last 4 years [ my sister dying ,my niece's emotional breakdown after , cousin murdered , close friend dying in a horrible accident , 15 yr kid I helped mentor killed , the deaths of 3 dogs of mine that were like my kids , numerous people taking advantage of my kindness and trust , and the entire loss of my net worth less than 10 months ago ] I have been very busy and focussed on putting my own life back to a level i am comfortable with . It has been hard , I don't ask for pitty or help , and I meet all comitments on time /by myself . I just ask some of you that I have given the impression that I am some sort of fixer, to understand while I appreciate your trust and would love to help ,I have to help myself and family first ..........And I usually help people that have demonstraighted strong character to me on this board over time .......I go to them , they don't come to me ..........I don't need friends [ i have many ] I just like to help people I wish to help when I can ........I am bummed about the whole Mike S thing here ,because I like and respect the guy [ a year ago I would have just paid the guys legal fees ......now it is going to be hard just to help him out at all because of my commitments to Rory and my friend that is trying to turn pro at the NA ] Things are tough for me ........but I am going strong and things are on the right track . I am good at anything I choose to do and I will be fine if I work hard .

Guys just understand .........this board is great .Lots of wonderful people here ...... this place has helped me emotionally alot ......but when guys e-mail wanting jobs [ when i have never even seen them post ] , ask me to borrow money for juice , and want me to fix them [ and change / save thier lives ]after thier girls dumped them when I don't even know they are .........it has gone too far......If have given the wrong impression ..I am sorry ...I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings or single anyone out ....just saying .......guys if you are someone I can and want to help ......I will go to you .......Ok ? [ of course this doesn't apply to my long time friends here , and I hope they all know who they are ....i will always be there if i can for you folks ] Just give me a break fellas I don't really know ......saying no makes me feel like shit ......but i have to draw the line somewhere .........All my best , to every one here............... Side Note .....*The Rory thread will be coming in about a month [ he and I are going to meet in person and square some things away first before things take off , but be rest assured he is training hard right now ] and look to hear some big things at the upcoming NA from Grigori Attoyan , i have hired Magum to bring him in and I have to believe he is going to be tough with Magnum's help .......................Take care ..............

I always told you that you are too nice and that you should look after yourself first!

Big A said:
I always told you that you are too nice and that you should look after yourself first!

100% true IABADMAN is one of the nicest guys around

oh BTW IABADMAN I'd need any financiar help lol

bro take care of you first !!

Iabadman

I dont know you bro, but you sound like one hell of of good guy. I have allot of respect for people that help others. But if you give some people an inch they will take a mile and I know from experence. Hope all works out for you in your personal life Bro. Respect.

Big A said:

Couldnt agree more. I cant even believe people have the audacity to approach someone they dont even know and beg for handouts. They know who they are, im sure they are reading this, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You really need to wake up and realize that nobody owes you anything, you need to fend for yourself in life.

J... i know when you post i dont think there is a single member of the board who doesnt sit there and study it, you are probably the most respected man on the boards. Its sickening people would contact you and ask for shit (advice is one thing thats fine, but more than that is rediculous)....im glad you made this post... shit your too nice once again (id post their damn names). I can understand why they would come to you though, you are one of the nicest and genuinely caring people iv ever met, poeple realize that, i could go on and on about why i feel this way but it would take pages. That doesnt mean you owe anybody dick and they should know that! People take advantage of kindness (or try to) and it makes me sick!

Big Bapper said:
But if you give some people an inch they will take a mile and I know from experence.
Unfortunately, there's way too many people "expecting" to get a handout! I know the feeling. You should see how many people with ZERO (or nearly 0) posts PM me for sources or information.

Take care of yourself first bro.

xcelbeyond said:
Unfortunately, there's way too many people "expecting" to get a handout! I know the feeling. You should see how many people with ZERO (or nearly 0) posts PM me for sources or information.

Take care of yourself first bro.

Your a source? LIST ME :D

Guys thanks for the understanding and support . Once again not trying to bash anyone or hurt any feelings ...just understand I have been through alot and now I have to choose who I help and when ........

TP ........what you said really ment an aweful lot to me .....it really did . I am greatful for your words and friendship ..........thank you !

Big A ......you are the wisest guy I know[ Dante is right there with you though ....lol] . You have been a mentor , a friend , and a role model .........to me probably without your knowledge .......I admire you and know that I always listen with an open heart when you speak [ same goes to DC] ....I have learned so much from you over the years and appreciate all you have done for me here .........You need to call me as we have pending business ......so thanks for chiming in .......I hope all is well .....i look forward to working together in the future .........

To my others friends that have chimed in .....thanks for being positive and know that this wasn't directed at you ....or to put down anyone else .....but I just felt after the LAST few pms I have recieved that thread needed to be posted .....much fellas .....I hope is well ........[ Mike you have been through so much with the loss of you girl and your dog ......I am proud of how strong and focussed you have been ......stay strong .....do the right things .....and work hard ......you will be more than fine ] X- cell as usaul you rock bro !!!

Last edited:
J

I have said before you need to focus on you...I never took you up on your offer a couple years ago due to what you have gone through...the last thing you need right now is to help others. Their issues are not as important as you getting back on your feet. Let these guys fend for themselves and take care of themselves...someday they will need to stand up and do things on their own and not rely on someone else to help them through everything..

If you need any, you know where i am.

wow bro, my condolences for all your loss. thats a lot of heavy shit to endure in such a short span of time. you survived it and now its time to concentrate on youreself. i know it feels good to help people but once you start helping people too much it leaves nothing left for yourself or your family and that is where it leads you to a very dark place. glad to see things are getting better. didnt greg not show up for the night show last year at the nats? if i am right the judging panel especially manion hates and doesnt tolerate that shit and know matter how good he looks he wont get the calls!!!

Iabadman said:
For what ever reason I have given the impression that I am a bank or a job provider . I am not ..........Yes , I have helped out people here in the past [ I figure that over the last 4 years have given out maybe 7- 10 k to various members of the board in order to help them out . And I have lent even more money than that to others as well] I also have helped in job searches and advice whenever I can . But fellas that have asked for favors me please realize all that I have endured over the last 4 years [ my sister dying ,my niece's emotional breakdown after , cousin murdered , close friend dying in a horrible accident , 15 yr kid I helped mentor killed , the deaths of 3 dogs of mine that were like my kids , numerous people taking advantage of my kindness and trust , and the entire loss of my net worth less than 10 months ago ] I have been very busy and focussed on putting my own life back to a level i am comfortable with . It has been hard , I don't ask for pitty or help , and I meet all comitments on time /by myself . I just ask some of you that I have given the impression that I am some sort of fixer, to understand while I appreciate your trust and would love to help ,I have to help myself and family first ..........And I usually help people that have demonstraighted strong character to me on this board over time .......I go to them , they don't come to me ..........I don't need friends [ i have many ] I just like to help people I wish to help when I can ........I am bummed about the whole Mike S thing here ,because I like and respect the guy [ a year ago I would have just paid the guys legal fees ......now it is going to be hard just to help him out at all because of my commitments to Rory and my friend that is trying to turn pro at the NA ] Things are tough for me ........but I am going strong and things are on the right track . I am good at anything I choose to do and I will be fine if I work hard .

Guys just understand .........this board is great .Lots of wonderful people here ...... this place has helped me emotionally alot ......but when guys e-mail wanting jobs [ when i have never even seen them post ] , ask me to borrow money for juice , and want me to fix them [ and change / save thier lives ]after thier girls dumped them when I don't even know they are .........it has gone too far......If have given the wrong impression ..I am sorry ...I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings or single anyone out ....just saying .......guys if you are someone I can and want to help ......I will go to you .......Ok ? [ of course this doesn't apply to my long time friends here , and I hope they all know who they are ....i will always be there if i can for you folks ] Just give me a break fellas I don't really know ......saying no makes me feel like shit ......but i have to draw the line somewhere .........All my best , to every one here............... Side Note .....*The Rory thread will be coming in about a month [ he and I are going to meet in person and square some things away first before things take off , but be rest assured he is training hard right now ] and look to hear some big things at the upcoming NA from Grigori Attoyan , i have hired Magum to bring him in and I have to believe he is going to be tough with Magnum's help .......................Take care ..............

Hey Buddy!! Long time no talk......I doni't like that at ALL!!!:p lol....I am just kidding I know you have been busier than a one legged ass kicker and its cool. I completely understand.

You know, human behavior never, ever, ceases to amaze me. How people could look for a hand out from someone they don't know or yet have even been face to face with them is to me beyond FUCKED UP. Let alone ask for a hand out, WTF!!! Go get a fucking loan from the bank, this isn't goodfellas where you can go hit up your local loan shark to float you some fucking cash....

I am truely sorry your kindness has been taken advantage of or that someone has name dropped you to someone to tell them: "Hey you can hit up Iabadman for some loot, he is always giving money away" is plain fucking stupid. I am sorry for getting so heated up but I consider you a good friend to me man and I am as loyal and protecting of my friends as they come...........

I hopefully will see you in Vegas in a couple of weeks. I am calling you tonight as I will be able to stay up late enough to catch you:p Plan on seeing Natalie and I next summer as we plan on taking a trip together out there to see you NO MATTER WHAT!! lol. Take care and I will call you tonight. I hope you are doing awsome buddy, I miss talking to you.......

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that Skip says Hello, I hung out with him last weekend for a BBQ, we had a blast hanging out.

Last edited:
I DIDN'T WORK ALL SUMMER AND I NEED MONEY!

I HAVE BEEN TAKING CHANGE OUT OF THIS HUGE FISH BOWL IN THE KITCHEN ALL WEEK LONG. EVERY TIME I HAD CHANGE IN MY POCKET...I'D THROW IT IN THERE. LITERALLY, I HAD 10 DOLLARS TO MY NAME WHEN I STARTED THE SCHOOL YEAR!

NOW THIS CHANGE IN THE FISHBOWL HAS RUN LOW! SO....IABADMAN...IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DO A COUPLE THINGS FOR ME. FIRST GIVE 10$ IN MY NAME TO THE MIKES FUND...2ND...I'D LIKE A COUPLE THOUSAND TO TIDE ME OVER UNTIL I GET PAID.

THANKS MAN.

P.S....MY GIRLFRIEND MEREDITH IS GETTING [WAY] TOO HEAVY....I'D LIKE YOU TO WRITE HER UP A DIET. SHE ALSO NEEDS AN EXTRA JOB TO BUY ME SUB-SANDWICHES AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. MAYBE YOU COULD HOOK HER UP A JOB??

I WAS THINKING SHE COULD STRIP AT ONE OF YOUR CLUBS....THAT WAY SHE COULD BURN SOME CALORIES AND MAKE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME. :D

no body should be hitting anyone up for money .. period.. if the money is offered.. great.. but, no one should approach anyone for loaning money.. it is a sure fire way to end a friendship and is ballsy at best.. iabadman is a good guy.. he loves to help out.. he should be the one to pick who he helps out.. not be solicited.. btw.. iabadman.. send that in 20's if ya dont mind..;) :D

There is always someone willing to try to take advantage of another's kindness. It sucks.

I hope you are bouncing back from your prior difficulties and that all is well with you now. Take care

I don't nkow you really, but you've always sounded like a good guy. I hope things turn around for you. You are right though, you have to think about yourself, because if you can't help yourself, you can't help anyone else. Good luck to you man.

Money for gear? Now that is lower than low. I can see if you do not have food in your fridge and you are hungry or something of that effect. I would help out too. Money for gear...They need to be beating. Sounds like something Vander would do...Just joking Vander. But seriously...WOW!!

Loaning someone money in need is not an issue..each one, reach one. I do believe GOD is not sleeping and he will reward you for all that you have done Iabadman..trust me.

Heck, I dont even care if a person hits me up for information with no post..I am always willingly to help.

Class responses from a broad full of class guys ...........many thanks for the kind words and understanding hear my friends ........I totally agree if we are talking food , school , or something of that magnitude ..........but for gear ? That surprized me .........Anyway , things are rolling for me .....but honestly, I rarely have more than a few mintues to myself these days [ I tend to pop in here several times a day if only for a few minutes as a quich escape from my fast paced life]......My back surgery is healing and slowly getting better , I have been training with some nice consistancy, and I am doing fairly well . It is just I have lots of others in my life that I am comited to [ friends , family ] that I help out and I have to help them /myself first . I really try to treat people how I wish to be treated and that is all .....I have many loyal friends and great family [ the few that are still alive are great] . But this place has always been a healthy escape for me . It has offered healing and distraction from a life where I have taken the role as the fixer / leader in my world .[ my choice .....and I have backed off some during my struggle to get my life back .......but remained faithful to those that I was comited to helping before .......I stand by my word .....that is just the way i am ....even if it is hard ] . It has been a hard road and I have learned many lessons along the way ........But life is like bodybuilding ......work hard, do the right things , and be consistant ...............in the end that is the key to lasting success in life as well as bbing ................

Damn:mad:
Now how would it even enter your mind or how can a guy bring himself
to ask such a thing without feeling like a smuck :confused:

Ive never been one to accept handouts But VERY Rarley if The person insists
I have been given a few freebies and or samples of things to try
FROM SOURCES,Compnays or Bussiness owners.
NO WAY, Not Even a chance Id try to hit ANY of you guys up for a Loan:eek: Bahahaha thats Just not right. Id elimnate contact with such people immediatley.
You CANT feel sorry for not helping People like that Imabadman....
But We can feel Sorry for THEM, Sorry they Dont have a spine.

J, i think you were as nice as could possible be in your response.... it sucks to hear people trying to take advantage of someone who has been such a good guy on the boards...

its not your job to take care of anyone but yourself and i think anyone with half a brain realizes that..

anyways, good to hear things are going ok for yeah!:)
good luck with your back healing up for yeah, im sure thats a tough surgery to recover from.

I actually attended a seminar recently that was about Stephen R. Covey and his principles. It was pretty good. He wasn't the speaker, but the gentleman that gave the course was highly trained...

In the seminar there was A LOT of great information, but one of the things that really stuck out was this, there are always "Givers" and "Takers". The gentleman said that his exwife had a female friend that would always call her up and ask for favors, and not just that, but every morning she would go by their house and borrow the ex's perfume and spray it all over, instead of going out and buying her own. She was the classic "taker" and "freeloader"

The point I am getting to is this, its okay to say no. Saying no doesn't mean you're a jerk, it doesn't mean you're an ass, it means...plain and simple.."No"

You have to put yourself first, esp. with the situation you're in, you lost several loved ones and a lot of money, if now isn't the time to put yourself first, I don't know when it will be.

You're a good guy, and I wish you the best, and with that said, I'll end this with a quote.

"Life is short, so live, love, learn and leave a legacy"

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510