over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey guys ......do me a favor

JUSTWANNABEHUGE...THAT IS VERY GOOD INFO YOU SHARED.

I HAVE HAD SOME TROUBLE....ACTUALLY MOST OF MY LIFE LEARNING THAT LESSON AND I AM STILL NOT GOOD AT IT....SAYING, "NO" TO PEOPLE IS VERY HARD FOR ME. I CAN BE TOO MUCH OF A PEOPLE PLEASER SOMETIMES.....TRYING HARD TO BE NICE. IT TAKES A TOLL. IF I'C JUST DO WHAT YOU SAID AND SAY, "NO"....I'D BE BETTER OFF.

INSTEAD, I TEND TO AVOID PEOPLE LIKE THE BLACK DEATH.......LOL...I DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR....DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE MUCH. I JUST HIDE OUT. THANKS FOR SHARING THAT.

IABADMAN, KEEP ON TRUCKING.....GLAD THINGS ARE GETTING BACK ON TRACK.:cool:
JustWannaBeHuge said:
I actually attended a seminar recently that was about Stephen R. Covey and his principles. It was pretty good. He wasn't the speaker, but the gentleman that gave the course was highly trained...

In the seminar there was A LOT of great information, but one of the things that really stuck out was this, there are always "Givers" and "Takers". The gentleman said that his exwife had a female friend that would always call her up and ask for favors, and not just that, but every morning she would go by their house and borrow the ex's perfume and spray it all over, instead of going out and buying her own. She was the classic "taker" and "freeloader"

The point I am getting to is this, its okay to say no. Saying no doesn't mean you're a jerk, it doesn't mean you're an ass, it means...plain and simple.."No"

You have to put yourself first, esp. with the situation you're in, you lost several loved ones and a lot of money, if now isn't the time to put yourself first, I don't know when it will be.

You're a good guy, and I wish you the best, and with that said, I'll end this with a quote.

"Life is short, so live, love, learn and leave a legacy"

Iabadman said:
For what ever reason I have given the impression that I am a bank or a job provider . I am not ..........Yes , I have helped out people here in the past [ I figure that over the last 4 years have given out maybe 7- 10 k to various members of the board in order to help them out . And I have lent even more money than that to others as well] I also have helped in job searches and advice whenever I can . But fellas that have asked for favors me please realize all that I have endured over the last 4 years [ my sister dying ,my niece's emotional breakdown after , cousin murdered , close friend dying in a horrible accident , 15 yr kid I helped mentor killed , the deaths of 3 dogs of mine that were like my kids , numerous people taking advantage of my kindness and trust , and the entire loss of my net worth less than 10 months ago ] I have been very busy and focussed on putting my own life back to a level i am comfortable with . It has been hard , I don't ask for pitty or help , and I meet all comitments on time /by myself . I just ask some of you that I have given the impression that I am some sort of fixer, to understand while I appreciate your trust and would love to help ,I have to help myself and family first ..........And I usually help people that have demonstraighted strong character to me on this board over time .......I go to them , they don't come to me ..........I don't need friends [ i have many ] I just like to help people I wish to help when I can ........I am bummed about the whole Mike S thing here ,because I like and respect the guy [ a year ago I would have just paid the guys legal fees ......now it is going to be hard just to help him out at all because of my commitments to Rory and my friend that is trying to turn pro at the NA ] Things are tough for me ........but I am going strong and things are on the right track . I am good at anything I choose to do and I will be fine if I work hard .

Guys just understand .........this board is great .Lots of wonderful people here ...... this place has helped me emotionally alot ......but when guys e-mail wanting jobs [ when i have never even seen them post ] , ask me to borrow money for juice , and want me to fix them [ and change / save thier lives ]after thier girls dumped them when I don't even know they are .........it has gone too far......If have given the wrong impression ..I am sorry ...I am not trying to hurt anyone feelings or single anyone out ....just saying .......guys if you are someone I can and want to help ......I will go to you .......Ok ? [ of course this doesn't apply to my long time friends here , and I hope they all know who they are ....i will always be there if i can for you folks ] Just give me a break fellas I don't really know ......saying no makes me feel like shit ......but i have to draw the line somewhere .........All my best , to every one here............... Side Note .....*The Rory thread will be coming in about a month [ he and I are going to meet in person and square some things away first before things take off , but be rest assured he is training hard right now ] and look to hear some big things at the upcoming NA from Grigori Attoyan , i have hired Magum to bring him in and I have to believe he is going to be tough with Magnum's help .......................Take care ..............

|---[\\\\\]>--------- who has the nerve to ask you to borrow $ for their own gear usage? come on ppl...if you cant afford it yourself, dont do it! chin up bro

Nobody should see someone else as their personal piggy-bank.
IBM, you've been very generous to people and that is commendable, but now you see the shady side of being nice: people wanting to take advantage of you. JT is often too nice to people and I have to come along and be the meanie to get his butt out of a jam.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131